Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/JensenClan88/status/918252940678311936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/918154663035265024

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Why does Cernovich have a woman and child in his profile pic?

Did his ex get back with him or is he holding a family hostage?

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

This sounds like the first half of a Dateline opening narration, before they get to the part where it turns out nobody knew who the guy really was before his wife ended up dead in their garage and he fled to Thailand.

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

My grandmother is 90 years old, lives in the memory care wing of a nursing home, and is more coherent than the motherfucking president of the US.

What a world we live in.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Missing Donut posted:

My grandmother is 90 years old, lives in the memory care wing of a nursing home, and is more coherent than the motherfucking president of the US.

What a world we live in.

I'd vote for her

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
This is what else Cernovich has been up to recently

https://twitter.com/2dAmMuslim/status/918207054367674368

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bashez posted:

I know a ton concern trolls come through. I can't really prove that I'm not concern trolling here but I legitimately think that the video evidence is what it is. It looks like Harris assaults the guy.

It would help if you would respond to evidence people are posting instead of the people (rightfully) telling you to chase it down, or if your post history didn't contain weird anti-Muslim poo poo and a suggestion that this thread's relatively unmoderated nature should mean posting a bunch of frog memes. Tends to make people think you're arguing in bad faith, using a "just being the rational adult in the room here, folks" excuse for being an unrepentant racist.

But of course, you're just going to lean on "the video evidence," evidently something you are seeing that flies in the face of what everyone else is, and ignoring all of the context for it, because you aren't actually as interested in learning and adjusting as you propose :ssh:

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'd vote for her

That’s a good point. She’s even slightly less racist than the actual president, too.

GrandmaDonut4Prez2020.edu

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

"...and that's when disaster struck. [picture fades to negative and zooms at camera]"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Why does Cernovich have a woman and child in his profile pic?

Did his ex get back with him or is he holding a family hostage?

por que no los dos

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
The commander-in-chief, ladies & gentlemen:

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/918316810226814977

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Irony is dead.

I'd post about this on my facebook, but nothing matters

Jesus Horse
Feb 24, 2004

Jaxyon posted:

The thread unironically thinks that Nazis are bad and Harris should have a statue built to him in place of Robert E Lee and the Nazi's hanged.

are you being ironic, because this is a good idea.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Have members of the Party of Free Speech (tm) weighed in on Trump's threats to revoke the licenses of news networks he doesn't like?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lmao I'm gonna ask some neoconfederates what they think of this on sunday, should be fun. I knew he'd self-own somehow at this interview.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

FizFashizzle posted:

Why are so many fans [of a sport that takes advantage of black people and fosters a culture where disenfranchised poor black kids are conditioned to believe physical prowess is desirable over mental fortitude and thus their only path to upward social mobility] right wingers :smith:

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Bicyclops posted:

It would help if you would respond to evidence people are posting instead of the people (rightfully) telling you to chase it down, or if your post history didn't contain weird anti-Muslim poo poo and a suggestion that this thread's relatively unmoderated nature should mean posting a bunch of frog memes. Tends to make people think you're arguing in bad faith, using a "just being the rational adult in the room here, folks" excuse for being an unrepentant racist.

But of course, you're just going to lean on "the video evidence," evidently something you are seeing that flies in the face of what everyone else is, and ignoring all of the context for it, because you aren't actually as interested in learning and adjusting as you propose :ssh:

Excuse my edgy internet atheist poo poo about Muslims, I guess I should just stick to saying it about Christians so that nobody cares. It's pretty difficult to read the "frog meme" post as something other than a tongue in cheek joke whiling complaining about the moderation.

I posted the video and nobody has addressed it at all. The clip I posted has the most context and is the most damning for Harris with regard to assault. If you'd like to point out how that video is edited to be deceptive in what it shows I'm all ears. But it still appears pretty clear to me in what it shows.

The events seem fairly cut and dry. Shirtless dude pulls the flag, dragging the guy with it a bit. Harris then hits him in the head with the object when he gets close. I don't see any opening for the flag to have been used as a weapon to use self defense as a justification for this. Is there some missing time on the video I posted where this might be the case?

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

empty whippet box posted:

lmao I'm gonna ask some neoconfederates what they think of this on sunday, should be fun. I knew he'd self-own somehow at this interview.

I'm already hammering away at the SUPPORT R TROOPS contingent who equate kneeling during the SSB as tantamount to pissing on the graves of fallen soldiers.

So far, crickets.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

As other people had said before, you cannot shame those who have no shame.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
The best part is that he had no idea what it was - his first reaction was that it was either for Hannity or him, because of loving course someone is playing a bugle in the distance for Trump at sunset

That said, the piece of poo poo was in a hangar and under no real obligation to stand or salute or anything. It's still galling knowing he had no idea what it meant.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
They're just going to lie and say that Obama was doing even worse.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?

Mr Interweb posted:

Have members of the Party of Free Speech (tm) weighed in on Trump's threats to revoke the licenses of news networks he doesn't like?

Wait are you implying that censorship is somethign other than college students protesting white nationalists? I'm not sure conservatives would believe that.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
The next Democratic nominee better run a scorched earth campaign of cleansing every bit of Trump and his cronies from government, restoring the dignity and honor in civil service, and serving the citizenry as a servant leader.

Every single campaign event better open with the words, "Trump is the worst President this nation could imagine and it's time we fixed our collective mistake."

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Boon posted:

The next Democratic nominee better run a scorched earth campaign of cleansing every bit of Trump and his cronies from government, restoring the dignity and honor in civil service, and serving the citizenry as a servant leader.

Every single campaign event better open with the words, "Trump is the worst President this nation could imagine and it's time we fixed our collective mistake."

That won't happen, and even if it did, there's already not enough talent, time, or willpower left to repair the damage.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Boon posted:

Only if they drag gorsuch out behind pences favorite horse.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Bashez posted:

Excuse my edgy internet atheist poo poo about Muslims, I guess I should just stick to saying it about Christians so that nobody cares. It's pretty difficult to read the "frog meme" post as something other than a tongue in cheek joke whiling complaining about the moderation.

I posted the video and nobody has addressed it at all. The clip I posted has the most context and is the most damning for Harris with regard to assault. If you'd like to point out how that video is edited to be deceptive in what it shows I'm all ears. But it still appears pretty clear to me in what it shows.

The events seem fairly cut and dry. Shirtless dude pulls the flag, dragging the guy with it a bit. Harris then hits him in the head with the object when he gets close. I don't see any opening for the flag to have been used as a weapon to use self defense as a justification for this. Is there some missing time on the video I posted where this might be the case?

The "most damning" video you posted is still unclear on how that fracas began.

But let's just assume for a second that you're correct (:lol:)

What about the actions of the "flag-grabber" suggest that Harris can't defend himself? From the other angle it's just as easy to suspect that Harris saw the guy with the flagpole coming toward him & swung.

Also, you seem so certain that the "flag-grabber" is Harris' friend or otherwise someone he knows personally. How has that been proven? 2 black guys within a few feet of each other doesn't prove conspiracy or abetting.

Like you're convinced that it's an open & shut case for arrest. Yet this video has been around since well before the arrest warrant but investigators didn't once move to apprehend Harris.

Also you've completely ignored the OTHER video which clearly shows the victim getting his rear end kicked by other people. But you're convinced that Harris should "catch a charge" while ignoring other available evidence.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
We still have more than three years of this, which assumes red state America realizes and admits to themselves that they might possibly have not been 100% correct.

We are all going to die I guess.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Stereotype posted:

We still have more than three years of this, which assumes red state America realizes and admits to themselves that they might possibly have not been 100% correct.

We are all going to die I guess.

The only consistent conservative ideal is never admitting mistakes. Only thing that'll save us is every liberal leaning American getting off their rear end and voting.

Especially you fuckers who post here.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

"I didtn see u libz complanging whn Osama wuz bombign muzzies wiht dornes."

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

C2C - 2.0 posted:

The "most damning" video you posted is still unclear on how that fracas began.

But let's just assume for a second that you're correct (:lol:)

What about the actions of the "flag-grabber" suggest that Harris can't defend himself? From the other angle it's just as easy to suspect that Harris saw the guy with the flagpole coming toward him & swung.

Also, you seem so certain that the "flag-grabber" is Harris' friend or otherwise someone he knows personally. How has that been proven? 2 black guys within a few feet of each other doesn't prove conspiracy or abetting.

Like you're convinced that it's an open & shut case for arrest. Yet this video has been around since well before the arrest warrant but investigators didn't once move to apprehend Harris.

Also you've completely ignored the OTHER video which clearly shows the victim getting his rear end kicked by other people. But you're convinced that Harris should "catch a charge" while ignoring other available evidence.

I thought about writing "by" instead of "with" just to avoid this and then thought better of it, there'd be no way you'd actually go that route right? I guess I should have.

Okay good. I'm glad we're square here then. There is no defense of it, and you didn't even try.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Bashez posted:

I thought about writing "by" instead of "with" just to avoid this and then thought better of it, there'd be no way you'd actually go that route right? I guess I should have.

Okay good. I'm glad we're square here then. There is no defense of it, and you didn't even try.

go get a hobby instead of "pretending" to be racist for fun on the internet

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

Do you know how many millions of times the national anthem has been played around the country during Obama’s life? How many do you think he stood for?

Checkmate libtard.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Boon posted:

That's exactly what dolt 45 is doing but for Obama's legacy and it's exactly what third world shitholes wind up doing forever: whipsawing between reformists and the oligarch-owned until dictatorship. Welcome to the third world - you can pick up your club jacket at the Big Dawg online store, is what I'm saying.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
[quote="“Bashez”" post="“477298764”"]
I thought about writing “by” instead of “with” just to avoid this and then thought better of it, there’d be no way you’d actually go that route right? I guess I should have.

Okay good. I’m glad we’re square here then. There is no defense of it, and you didn’t even try.
[/quote]

Goddamn you're stupid :lol:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Yeah, okay, but remember that time OBAMA didn't salute the Marine at the door of Marine One? SUPPORT ARE TROOPS

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yeah, okay, but remember that time OBAMA didn't salute the Marine at the door of Marine One? SUPPORT ARE TROOPS

"What about that time". It isn't proper 'whataboutism' without the 'what about.'

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Goddamn you're stupid :lol:

Your best defense of this was that maybe bludgeoning the guy stumbling after the flag getting yanked out of his hands was self defense.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

clockworkjoe posted:

Wait are you implying that censorship is somethign other than college students protesting white nationalists? I'm not sure conservatives would believe that.

I have two friends on FB that aren't your typical Trump supporters (hell, they're ostensibly Democrats), but they are honestly, legitimately terrified at the idea that college students don't want Nazis to speak on campus. When I posted the initial story of Trump attacking Kapernick for kneeling, they brushed it off as saying that it's Trump being Trump, so nothing to worry about.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

:eng101: Actually, Obama DID salute that one time, but he did it with a Starbucks latte in his hand.

Not sure if that's more or less offensive than if he didn't salute, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Mustached Demon posted:

The only consistent conservative ideal is never admitting mistakes. Only thing that'll save us is every liberal leaning American getting off their rear end and voting.

Especially you fuckers who post here.

Yeah I live in hawaii so my vote is literally meaningless

• Locked thread