Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

Reshiram's gonna be heartbroken

If this will give us a new kick-rear end song, I don't care :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Who goes to their kids first day of school?

I don't think my dad went, but my mum says it's one of her favourite memories related to me because of how excited I was to go :shrug:

Jestery posted:

I like how the trainer would be like

Trainer: oh just Moltres face sitting a spergy

And not
Trainer: my god the legendary bird Moltres!!

Trainer: My god, the legendary bird Moltres!!! And it's paralysed! Ultra ball, go!
Sperg: Thank goodness you figured out Moltres was paralysed, and we were not just doing a sexual act. In truth, we were doing a sexual act- she was facesitting me, you see- until that Venomoth came along and used stun spore on her, which causes paralysis. I was unable to use a paralyz heal or cheri berry on her, because she was facesitting me. I was waiting for a trainer like yourself to come along and use such an item on her, but I worried you would just think we were doing a sexual act and mind your own business. Now if you could just use this cheri berry on her and release her, we can continue with our loving consensual BDSM relationship.
Trainer: ... :catstare: OK sir, I'll release her. I just have to make a quick call with my pokegear *speed-dials Poke-RAINN*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

God drat that was awful

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

I was going to kill myself today but after reading that I realised there are people out there who deserve to die more than me.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sludge Tank posted:

I was going to kill myself today but after reading that I realised there are people out there who deserve to die more than me.
Every day, my friend. Every. Day.

The only thing keeping me alive is the internet and its continuous flood of evidence that I could be worse. Much worse. No matter how far down I slide, there are a million out there much lower.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dreddout posted:

Who goes to their kids first day of school?

everyone? 1st grade kinda a big deal to a kid/parent. maybe this is an ironic joke. people even take pictures on the first day of school each year. *gasp*

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

everyone? 1st grade kinda a big deal to a kid/parent. maybe this is an ironic joke. people even take pictures on the first day of school each year. *gasp*

Seriously. It's like a game of "Spot the unwanted pregnancy" up in here

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sludge Tank posted:

This is sadly too long for a thread title.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

cash crab posted:

I don't know, 'spot the unwanted pregnancy' is pretty high up.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

cash crab posted:

My exact thought when I first read it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bimmi posted:

Malaise-era Camaros were extremely lovely cars. And again, vinyl roof.

I discovered that you can watch blocks of old commercials on YouTube. It's really funny to me that vinyl was considered a great feature in late 70's and early 80's.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
By the time I did high school a few years later, all the cool kids were driving import sports coupes, hand-me-down Mercedes and, at the very top tier, classic Mustangs. Camaros and Firebirds were strictly for dweebs and burnouts (guess what I bought the moment I could afford the down payment)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bimmi posted:

By the time I did high school a few years later, all the cool kids were driving import sports coupes, hand-me-down Mercedes and, at the very top tier, classic Mustangs. Camaros and Firebirds were strictly for dweebs and burnouts (guess what I bought the moment I could afford the down payment)

An MG Midget?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

cash crab posted:

Also, I would like to make things abundantly clear: the people who are willfully transphobic in this thread are always garbage posters anyway, so announcing that I do not tolerate that is pointless however, I again want to point out that you're welcome to message me when people make posts like that. Some of you already have, and I appreciate it.

You're one of the good ones, CC

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Ok so it was a pretty good burn after all. I stand corrected. Sit corrected. Laying down corrected...

Camping.. Intense!
May 18, 2005

Absolutely
Grimey Drawer

Hirayuki posted:

Backpfeifengesicht ahoy!

I really like those shoes, what brand are they?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

This guy has to be a parody, right?

Right?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Hirayuki posted:

Backpfeifengesicht ahoy!

His hair is thinning; his temples, grey; and yet, below the knees he looks like a growth spurt caught him unawares at summer camp and now he needs new school clothes. :wow:

( :pants: with your pants off the ground)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are British Knights still around? Can't remember seeing a pair since I was in middle school.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

They sure are: https://www.bkfootwear.com/

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

grittyreboot posted:

This guy has to be a parody, right?

Right?

Look within yourself for the answer you already know is right. You can do this, I believe in you.

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Hirayuki posted:

Backpfeifengesicht ahoy!

He has an incongruous lack of full sleeve/neck tats.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Are British Knights still around? Can't remember seeing a pair since I was in middle school.

You went to Nickelodeon Middle School?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

You went to Nickelodeon Middle School?

I don't get it. :saddowns:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

I don't get it. :saddowns:

BKs were one of the prizes on just about every Nickelodeon game show during the 90's.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

BKs were one of the prizes on just about every Nickelodeon game show during the 90's.

Oh. I had pretty much stopped watching it by then. 80s Nick was my era, back when they showed You Can't Do That On Television, Double Dare, and doo-wop singers, dinosaurs, and doo-wopping dinosaurs all the time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Camping.. Intense! posted:

I really like those shoes, what brand are they?

They're On Clouds.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Oh. I had pretty much stopped watching it by then. 80s Nick was my era, back when they showed You Can't Do That On Television, Double Dare, and doo-wop singers, dinosaurs, and doo-wopping dinosaurs all the time.

My family didn't believe in cable until June 1994, I was 13

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

My family didn't believe in cable until June 1994, I was 13

We had illegal cable, otherwise we couldn't have afforded it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

We had illegal cable, otherwise we couldn't have afforded it.

My parents don't believe in breaking the law, it's very infuriating. Also my mom is easily tricked into "good deals"

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
8 inch.

What other pick-up line do you even need?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

MageMage posted:

Ok so it was a pretty good burn after all. I stand corrected. Sit corrected. Laying down corrected...

thats ok we all make mistakes

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 14:59 on Oct 12, 2017

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

hockey jockey posted:

8 inch.

big boob big life

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

hockey jockey posted:

8 inch.

I like BIG BUTTS

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Indian DADS and SONS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:shittypop:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Have you seen our caps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

zoux posted:

Have you seen our caps?

Not sure what that means, but take a gander at this:

• Locked thread