Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Data Graham posted:

Oh I know this one, it's universal poverty, overwhelming impenetrable bureaucracy, one-party rule, extreme censorship, terrible consumer products with government labels, and being forbidden to ever leave the country, right?

Hard to deny the appeal I know

Freedom only for the supporters of the government, only for the members of one party – however numerous they may be – is no freedom at all. Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently. Not because of any fanatical concept of “justice” but because all that is instructive, wholesome and purifying in political freedom depends on this essential characteristic, and its effectiveness vanishes when “freedom” becomes a special privilege.

-Rosa Luxemburg, anti-Bolshevik communist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Oh I know this one, it's universal poverty, overwhelming impenetrable bureaucracy, one-party rule, extreme censorship, terrible consumer products with government labels, and being forbidden to ever leave the country, right?

Hard to deny the appeal I know

No you loving dumbass.

We want your toothbrush.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruzihm posted:

Freedom only for the supporters of the government, only for the members of one party – however numerous they may be – is no freedom at all. Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently. Not because of any fanatical concept of “justice” but because all that is instructive, wholesome and purifying in political freedom depends on this essential characteristic, and its effectiveness vanishes when “freedom” becomes a special privilege.

-Rosa Luxemburg, anti-Bolshevik communist

I’m glad DSA chairman Danny Fetonte killed her

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm Furio but instead of Columbus it's Rosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E&t=94s

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Is disliking Rosa even allowed? I didn't know that was something a person could do,

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

One of the things I loved most about Sopranos is how it demonstrated that none of the mob guys had any genuine connection to the motherland, or even knew anything substantial about Italy and its history. Which is also true of almost all white nationalists in America.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

One of the things I loved most about Sopranos is how it demonstrated that none of the mob guys had any genuine connection to the motherland, or even knew anything substantial about Italy and its history. Which is also true of almost all white nationalists in America.

These fucks would despise Europe if they visited it. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO ICE IN MY SODA????

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

sure are a lotta nazi lookin books on those shelves :thunk:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the problem with mainstream news is that they're all too stupid and too polite to actually deal with frothing at the mouth nazis like spencer.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Montasque posted:

These fucks would despise Europe if they visited it. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO ICE IN MY SODA????

Really?

Well that's it, I'm alt-right now.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

turns out girl scouts and boy scouts sex barrier must be maintained lest we rend the US apart

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

sure are a lotta nazi lookin books on those shelves :thunk:

lol they keep giving this guy a platform

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Waffle House posted:

Today in the "Internet Culture Warriors" GBS thread, I posted about how loving gay lions are (they're extremely gay irl), and went on to state that it's a hilarious and unfortunate animal "mascot" for CHUDs to cotton on to for web presence purposes.

Mere loving hours later, I am blessed with the results of my chaotic butterfly wing-flaps!

Unnecessary and "unprompted" defensiveness about the gayness of the animal kingdom, fresh off what I guess are the CHUD meme presses:

(The wiki article about homosexuality in animals, #subheading Lions, is mostly a video of three male lions running a train on each other.)

I'm sure this is just my perception, and this meme has been circulating forever or something, but lol if shitposts in GBS drive idiots to meme

male dominance is not ubiquitous within the animal kingdom. just one example of female dominated social animals is african elephants. herds are led by a matriarch, often times the oldest female, and males are pushed out of the herd once they reach adulthood to travel alone or join other bands of young males.

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 05:59 on Oct 12, 2017

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
[quote="“Al-Saqr”" post="“477297431”"]
the problem with mainstream news is that they’re all too stupid and too polite to actually deal with frothing at the mouth nazis like spencer.
[/quote]

Actually, plenty of them deal with him just fine: they ignore him & don't give him a platform.

The ones that do are so obviously "both-sides" types. I wouldn't be surprised if the producer at that local NBC affiliate gave Spencer food & drink during the protests 'cause that was one hell of a softball interview.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
LOL MY NORSE ARYAN MYTHOLOGY

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

turns out those viking dudes had decorated their stuff with islamic decorations and muslims may have been in the midst of vikings, some viking customs may have been influenced by islam.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It makes sense that Vikings would be exposed to Muslims through trade with Volga Bulgarians.

Also that The 13th Warrior was a documentary.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
just a funny tweet i found while exploring right wing furry twitter

https://twitter.com/nissandriver217/status/918266739699388416

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

male dominance is not ubiquitous within the animal kingdom. just one example of female dominated social animals is african elephants. herds are led by a matriarch, often times the oldest female, and males are pushed out of the herd once they reach adulthood to travel alone or join other bands of young males.
Hyenas are another example, and in fact their social hierarchy is effectively misandrists - males are subject to so much abuse that their life expectancy is shorter by i think a coupe of years.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/918229321528905728

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

universal poverty, overwhelming impenetrable bureaucracy, one-party rule

indeed, it would be truly awful if these things were to happen in america

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

wizard on a water slide posted:

indeed, it would be truly awful if these things were to happen in america

the rest outside of the travel thing could also apply so I don't know why you stopped there.

also I guess our products don't have the lovely label if labels are that important to you.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/WSocFash/status/918215131364036608

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Generation of Revenege

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

metal gear whitey: revengeance

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just a funny tweet i found while exploring right wing furry twitter

i wonder if there are centrist furries who bemoan the radicalization of their community into left and right

what about the foam deficit and decorum indeed

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lena liechtenstein > rosa luxembourg > Sarah San Marino

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pro-diversity, cute. The real problem with these people is they're Never Owned. You don't get better until you admit you hosed up.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and the many insect + arachnid species where not only is the female the larger specimen, they usually eat the males as an essential part of reproduction

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

or if not essential, at least cathartic

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So one of the consequences of Charlottesville was a split in the Vanguard organization. What was left of Vanguard incorporated a Celtic Cross in its logo and a more extreme (relatively speaking) line:

The same group also now retweets stuff from Atomwaffen Division people, who are rhetorically the most extreme neo-Nazi group in America that I've come across. The U.K. equivalent is National Action (a proscribed terrorist organization) and the Australian one would be the Antipodean Resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovlbcjwPp6s

Kind of a Fallout-esque LARP thing going on and talking about wanting a big apocalyptic / nuclear war to bring the whole system down. The entire kit-and-kaboodle is associated with the Iron March forums. Ideologically they are obsessed with the ideas of James Mason who tried to create a Weather Underground (or IRA) style guerrilla army after the American Nazi Party broke up upon George Lincoln Rockwell's death. Vanguard's language now mimics Mason. Though keep in mind a lot of Nazis treat these guys as jokers who want to run around in the woods looking super-evil and cool and whatever, but don't do anything.

Anyways, so the other half of the split in Vanguard resulted in the Patriot Front, which apparently took Vanguard's domain name bloodandsoil.org and graphic designer with them since the style is quite similar. The main difference is the name and attempt to brand it as a kind of patriotically-American fascism. Patriot Front also seems concentrated in Texas and is mixed up with Robert Warren "Azzmador" Ray of The Daily Stormer, a guy in his 50s who lives out near Tyler in East Texas and has some organizational skills to add to it. I'd call P.F. the "less radical" of the two factions, though it also seems to be the more active and confrontational of the two:

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 14:41 on Oct 12, 2017

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL MY NORSE ARYAN MYTHOLOGY

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

turns out those viking dudes had decorated their stuff with islamic decorations and muslims may have been in the midst of vikings, some viking customs may have been influenced by islam.

If Islam didn't totally ban alcohol the Vikings probably would have considered converting to Islam tbh

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Also the Arab world is part of the west

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Pro-diversity, cute. The real problem with these people is they're Never Owned. You don't get better until you admit you hosed up.

he wants to restore diversity by having the right amount of men again

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

reposting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdmk3GP3iM

StashAugustine has issued a correction as of 15:21 on Oct 12, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol stop bullying us! ;_; *does a genocide*

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005