Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
wtf was Rand Paul doing there? idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Child Healthcare $800 million
PBS $100 million
National Park Service $150 million
Tax Cuts for wealthy $5 billion
Medicare $900 million
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my country is dying

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Old Story posted:

just socialize your healthcare already you loving rubes

socialize EVERYTHING

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TontoCorazon posted:

I wonder if they realize Puerto Ricans are citizens and can just come here whenever they want.

They do not, lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Attitude Indicator posted:

«I am gonna tear down this tarp youre using for a roof! Its leaking!»
«Ok... what are you going to replace it with?»
«What? I don’t know! Something else maybe!»

Trumps appeoach to healthcare, which people support.

Hmbol.

I will never not be baffled at americas refusal of sensible healthcare like the rest of the world has

A lot of Americans would rather be unable to afford their own private, non-gubmint healthplan for $12k/yr than have everyone get a taxpayer-funded better plan for less money. It's that simple.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
How the gently caress is this all happening. Even if they pull out the 25th and get rid of him, you're stuck with Pence?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

PBS $100 million
Medicare $900 million
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my country is dying

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

JaucheCharly posted:

How the gently caress is this all happening. Even if they pull out the 25th and get rid of him, you're stuck with Pence?

Pence has the following and political capital of a fart in an elevator

edit: he will also be permanently tied to the Trump legacy.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Egbert Souse posted:

PBS $100 million
Medicare $900 million

Spend less on military

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:qq: Awkwaaaaard

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

poisonpill posted:

Spend less on military

no

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Egbert Souse posted:

PBS $100 million
Medicare $900 million

5 billion in tax cuts is about what just the trump family would get with his tax plan, if you believe his statements about his net worth.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
Trump to be impeached

http://www.captiongenerator.com/726462/Trump-learns-hes-to-be-impeached

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Old Story posted:

just socialize your healthcare already you loving rubes

And what's in it for people making over $600k a year?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

This picture is incredible, I saw it and immediately broke out into a grin, god bless the prez for wearing clown make up and bringing light into my life

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Watching Trump announce his nominee for the Dept. of Homeland Security, and man does he sound like he's been heavily sedated.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

wtf was Rand Paul doing there? idgi

Please dont notice me, please dont notice me.. if I stay still and avoid eye contact he wont realize I'm here.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Egbert Souse posted:

PBS $100 million
Medicare $900 million

nice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

nooneofconsequence posted:

lol at the average Trump voter negotiating with multiple insurance companies while they slowly die of diabetes.

obama's fault

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump is cool, and good, and my friend-john kelly

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Imagine the Trumpsters on their death beds after already having both legs amputated because of diabeetus

Their last words

BUT HER EMAILS

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

super macho dude posted:

:smugdon:: I played all the editions, ALL of them, so I know more than anybody else, 4th edition is, believe me folks when I tell you 4th edition was the greatest and best one of all. I, uh...

What's that?

The older Vancian spellcasting model was better? FAKE NEWS. Never existed. Nice try, RPG.net, you're fake news.

Look folks, all the gnomes have been killed and replaced with dragon guys, and the elves all teleport now, how great is that?

*faggotdogsmile*

Why are you using monster manuals, the true patriotic way is monster automatics, wow, some people huh?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine the Trumpsters on their death beds after already having both legs amputated because of diabeetus

Their last words

BUT HER EMAILS
To be fair, that's the end they were aiming for no matter who won the election.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Ahaha I'd do it the first day it was offered and so would anyone without major ongoing health complications. Humans (especially the young ones) are driven by optimism as a rule and if people were not legally forced to buy things like car insurance, flood insurance and health insurance, let alone a retirement plan, they largely would not and do not.

e: College age healthy person has a choice: health insurance, or a night of heavy drinking/garbage bag full of pot/whatever. CHOOSE

That is a good point, and I do believe you are correct that some would take that route, but not all.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna miss Puerto Rican rum

remember when obama started working towards lifting the cuban trade restrictions and we thought we'd be able to import cuban rum

:hmbol:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

:wtf: he looks like a caricature in a political cartoon

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump walking away without actually signing anything :hmbol:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

haljordan posted:

Trump walking away without actually signing anything :hmbol:

Wait he did that again?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Peace de Bundy posted:

trump abandoning puerto rico to die isn't even funny, it's just hatred and so lovely. that's beyond embarrassing. this is so gross.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/75wc5s/trump_threatens_to_pull_fema_from_puerto_rico/do9hqmt/

this post might make you feel worse

quote:

Just yesterday I caught my neighbors crying because they lost their roof since Maria, FEMA tarps are nowhere to be seen and what little they had left got wet again, for the 4th time since the hurricane. I had to give them shelter since they had nowhere dry to stay.

haha...........

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Minimalist Program posted:

Wait he did that again?

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-trump-forget-to-sign-health-care-executive-order-at-executive-order-signing/

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

scrubs season six posted:

5 billion in tax cuts is about what just the trump family would get with his tax plan, if you believe his statements about his net worth.

5 billion on candles would mean Puerto Rico would have heat and lighting so somehow wint's budget looped around to being good.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jesus christ that's like the 6th time he's just wandered out of one of those.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/918555199140179969

Bill Mitchell reads Trump saying something extremely dumb and decides to double down and say something even dumber.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/918555199140179969

Bill Mitchell reads Trump saying something extremely dumb and decides to double down and say something even dumber.

Am I wrong? No, it's everyone else who are wrong!

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
How long can this possibly go on? Like does anyone realistically see this going on for another 3+ years?

I mean I can't help but think that everyone has kinda resigned themselves to the fact that Trump won't finish his term. I have no idea what it would take, but I just literally cannot imagine him still being president years from now.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

funny song about politics posted:

How long can this possibly go on? Like does anyone realistically see this going on for another 3+ years?

That's strange, have you forgotten to include the 2nd term?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
From https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-dealbreaker/542730/

The 3 maps, the 6 remotes, the gold curtains, the weirdly huge photoshopped looking hands...

This picture really has it all :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Reince Penis posted:

From https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-dealbreaker/542730/

The 3 maps, the 6 remotes, the gold curtains, the weirdly huge photoshopped looking hands...

This picture really has it all :allears:

jesus even the coke is there