Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
Every morning I wake up and look up at CNN to see what horrible thing they want me to know that Trump did and open palm slam "lol" onto my keyboard and into an internet text box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Every morning I wake up and check T_D, but I can never actually be happy despite supporting a president that has a majority claim in every level of government, because somewhere out there, someone is laughing at him. Well I've had enough! Today's the day I do something about it.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

HELLBITCH posted:

Every morning I wake up and look up at CNN to see what horrible thing they want me to know that Trump did and open palm slam "lol" onto my keyboard and into an internet text box

Hell, same

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

a new study bible! posted:

Well I've had enough! Today's the day I do something about it.
Don't kill yourself, someone might miss you.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Every time someone posts a new link, like that Howard Stern one, or the one where he claims to be humble, or... I mean, any of them, EVERY time, I'm like, "It is is literally UNbelievable that this guy is in a position of power". He's the loving President, and I genuinely struggle to believe it. I feel like this sentiment is being posted on every page, but the blow never softens... It's just so crazy.

I was watching the UK apprentice the other day, and, there's this weird thing that either the show, or likely Alan Sugar (the UK Trump equivalent on the show) himself, for some reason, HATES technology. It stands to reason that it's Alan, if you don't know he made his fortune mostly off of selling Amstrad word processors, which were essentially poo poo PC's. Anyway on the show they're forever doing dumb poo poo like using their mobile phones EXCLUSIVELY as phones, when pictures or video calls would save their rear end and win the round, to the point its obviously enforced. Any talk of programming is always SUPER dumbed down and dismissed as 'nerdy' or 'mumbo jumbo', the internet is always lauded as if its some new thing that business hasn't really adapted yet, etc etc. It's as if the show is set in the 90's, and once you notice it, it feels really insulting and makes you think Alan Sugar is a bit of a oval office.

Anyway, there he was, looking at honest to god photographs (like, developed film) of the contestants attempts, and I thought, "Man, this guy is a prick", and then I remembered that Donald Trump promised to wall off Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. loving hell.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918630610167529472

He's like 12 hours ahead of schedule did someone forget his pre-bedtime ensure lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Chief McHeath posted:

He's like 12 hours ahead of schedule did someone forget his pre-bedtime ensure lol

Grandpa needs to go to a retirement home asap. Thank God he can't drive anymore

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Lol I like the guy on the far left at the very end he's like "ayyyy, sign this fuckin thing right here"

It reminded me of Obama making the same gesture but of course the child was playing a different role in this scenario.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Chief McHeath posted:

Why is he still raging on NBC so hard? Are they still publishing things against him that other networks aren't or what?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Not fair or balanced enough? :shrug:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Catastrophe posted:

Why is he still raging on NBC so hard? Are they still publishing things against him that other networks aren't or what?

Just went to msnbc.com, one of the articles:

Authoritarianism 101, Trump and the Press

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Catastrophe posted:

MSNBC, they reported Tillerson calling him a loving moron, Katy Tur's book and he feels like they owe him something because of The Apprentice.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Obsidianheart posted:

Don't kill yourself, someone might miss you.

always kill yourself constantly, is what I say and do

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Catastrophe posted:

because his brain is broken and this is the only way he ("he" being the president of the united states, the person with probably the best access to brainpower that covers situations like this in the world) knows how to distract from actual issues his WH is facing.

lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Tumble posted:

because his brain is broken and this is the only way he ("he" being the president of the united states, the person with probably the best access to brainpower that covers situations like this in the world) knows how to distract from actual issues his WH is facing.

lol

Tbf he got people to not give a gently caress about PR because of kneeling athletes, even though the latter has been going on for over a year.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Examiner is an extreme right wing rag btw lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Tbf he got people to not give a gently caress about PR because of kneeling athletes, even though the latter has been going on for over a year.

he got his supporters to not care about PR but it's still a big news story in basically ever other news outlet.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Examiner is an extreme right wing rag btw lol

The comments on that one are good for a laugh.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007

!Klams posted:

Every time someone posts a new link, like that Howard Stern one, or the one where he claims to be humble, or... I mean, any of them, EVERY time, I'm like, "It is is literally UNbelievable that this guy is in a position of power". He's the loving President, and I genuinely struggle to believe it. I feel like this sentiment is being posted on every page, but the blow never softens... It's just so crazy.

I was watching the UK apprentice the other day, and, there's this weird thing that either the show, or likely Alan Sugar (the UK Trump equivalent on the show) himself, for some reason, HATES technology. It stands to reason that it's Alan, if you don't know he made his fortune mostly off of selling Amstrad word processors, which were essentially poo poo PC's. Anyway on the show they're forever doing dumb poo poo like using their mobile phones EXCLUSIVELY as phones, when pictures or video calls would save their rear end and win the round, to the point its obviously enforced. Any talk of programming is always SUPER dumbed down and dismissed as 'nerdy' or 'mumbo jumbo', the internet is always lauded as if its some new thing that business hasn't really adapted yet, etc etc. It's as if the show is set in the 90's, and once you notice it, it feels really insulting and makes you think Alan Sugar is a bit of a oval office.

Anyway, there he was, looking at honest to god photographs (like, developed film) of the contestants attempts, and I thought, "Man, this guy is a prick", and then I remembered that Donald Trump promised to wall off Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. loving hell.

Where is that Radiolab link someone posted about nukes? Literally all that is standing between President Pissbaby and nuking North Korea is.......literally nothing, he could do it right now if he wanted to, no checks, no balances, so let that sink in...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:hmbol: That's our Trump! *laugh track*

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Look closely at the expression of Pence's face as he's reaching out to pull Donny back.

"Awwww poo poo, not again."

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
HMBOL who the gently caress wants a loving coal mine or coal power plant across the street from their goddamned house, motherfucker! Working in a coal miner used to be colloquial for poo poo job.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

trumps account is going to really suck if its just committee tweets + some lovely video everytime

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The comments on that one are good for a laugh.

Wow, who knew you didn't have to respect the flag when you're indoors??

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Holy poo poo, Maddow is now reporting that the National Disaster Medical Response team's head in P.R. just resigned because the federal government was using the facilities for a spa day, like literally manis and pedis instead of treating people.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Three Olives posted:

Holy poo poo, Maddow is now reporting that the National Disaster Medical Response team's head in P.R. just resigned because the federal government was using the facilities for a spa day, like literally manis and pedis instead of treating people.

Rome America deserves to burn to the ground. Light it up, Nero Trumpy Wumpy!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Three Olives posted:

Aww they don't let you watch the feed on the site. What the gently caress

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
They do have a full audio podcast, though.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Oh, and Drue Pearce the acting administrator for the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration ... Her husband is president of a company that sells equipment to cleanup oil spills. :lol: also brought to my attention by Maddow

https://www.desmogblog.com/2017/10/11/top-trump-official-pipeline-safety-profits-selling-oil-spill-equipment
Edit:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/trump-files-donald

Donald Trump filed legal proof he is not the son of an orangutan, and this is actually relevant.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Oct 13, 2017

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Pissbitch is killing federal obamacare subsidies. Going to tank the market.

This motherfucker here

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/12/trump-obamacare-subsidy-243736

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Rome America deserves to burn to the ground. Light it up, Nero Trumpy Wumpy!

nero didn't actually burn rome, he wasn't even in rome.

quote:

According to Tacitus, Nero was in Antium during the fire.[46] Upon hearing news of the fire, Nero returned to Rome to organize a relief effort, which he paid for from his own funds.[47] Nero's contributions to the relief extended to personally taking part in the search for and rescue of victims of the blaze, spending days searching the debris without even his bodyguards.[citation needed] After the fire, Nero opened his palaces to provide shelter for the homeless, and arranged for food supplies to be delivered in order to prevent starvation among the survivors.[47]

In the wake of the fire, he made a new urban development plan. Houses built after the fire were spaced out, built in brick, and faced by porticos on wide roads.[48]

in terms of disaster response, Nero was light years ahead of trump

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm pretty sure if we was gonna die in ww3 it woulda happened by now

what about that huuuh

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i lol that trump is pres and i lol at how he did it

so loving weird

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Kumo posted:

Pissbitch is killing federal obamacare subsidies. Going to tank the market.

This motherfucker here

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/12/trump-obamacare-subsidy-243736

Part of me is horrified because this is just a despicable thing to do but the other part of me is at this point kind of like bring it on, this is a horrendous self-inflicted wound on himself and his own party so the quicker he wants to make everything associated with him more toxic maybe it is for the greater good.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

chaosbreather posted:

nero didn't actually burn rome, he wasn't even in rome.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just lol'd thinking that there's a non-zero chance an action film within the next 10 years will have the protagonist be the nuclear football carrier and it's about keeping the president away from it for the full 2 hour showtime.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lpzie posted:

just lol'd thinking that there's a non-zero chance an action film within the next 10 years will have the protagonist be the nuclear football carrier and it's about keeping the president away from it for the full 2 hour showtime.

Arnold Schwarzenegger reprises his original role in upcoming film "Running Man 2".

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
I would hate to have convinced myself that any of this matters because lol that sounds like a terrible, shame and guilt ridden existence.

Please don't cynic shame, thanks

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Arnold Schwarzenegger reprises his original role in upcoming film "Running Man 2".

Kindergarten Cop 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LordSloth posted:

Kindergarten Cop 3

lol