Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

That's a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

TotalLossBrain posted:

Hey man at least give him a chance

lmao

The pivot is real

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm the single black guy that they put exactly in the middle of the camera shot

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
He just pivoted in the wrong direction. No one knew it could get this much worse

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

He's so respectful of the troops, just so respectful, believe me. He's the most respectful, really. Did you even know that? It was very interesting to find out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Piv tape is real (bad)

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If you had to rate the Turmp presidency on a scale of 1 to ten where 1 would be a normal term and 10 would be nuclear holocaust, this presidency would easily be a 6. Enjoy the next 3+ years, America!

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
*whispering into your ear, almost off-camera*
Dude I don't think they have 3 years, don't get their hopes up

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Chernobyl baby posted:

At this rate all of Puerto Rico is gonna be dead and I'm gonna be dead from alcohol poisoning, before I even get to bust a nut over Trump being impeached and/or ending western civilsation

This blows

Here's to another couple hundred years of Christians telling us we didn't pray hard enough to stop the empire from falling and smearing polio birds on your rear end to cure diseases

"how could stalin just let the people of ukraine starve? millions dead. why would any leader do that, even a dictator"

:chaostrump:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Donald Trump I hope your dick falls off.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

malder posted:

If you had to rate the Turmp presidency on a scale of 1 to ten where 1 would be a normal term and 10 would be nuclear holocaust, this presidency would easily be a 6. Enjoy the next 3+ years, America!

There's still room for improvement!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

hahaha hey do you guys remember ~23 years (centuries?) ago when it was still considered bad to be called a racist much less openly being a racist because it resulted in negative consequences? And now not only was the president elected largely because he's a racist but he continues to screw over non-whites openly and people literally worship him for it.

:lol:

But he is totally not racist, prove it that he is racist, he never said anything racist.

Also it is not racist when it's scientific fact that white people are better at everything.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Pussy Quipped posted:

Donald Trump I hope your dick falls off.

It's lost in the adult nappy

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Serak posted:

There's still room for improvement!

The most room, biglyest improvement possible

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Bholder posted:

But he is totally not racist, prove it that he is racist, he never said anything racist.

Also it is not racist when it's scientific fact that white people are better at everything.

White people certainly seem a lot better at deserving good things. Hopefully minorities will someday learn how to deserve good things, as well.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://i.imgur.com/xd0o9JF.gifv

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/918555199140179969

Bill Mitchell reads Trump saying something extremely dumb and decides to double down and say something even dumber.

hahahaha licenses haha holy poo poo

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

rofl and to think the lols have just begun

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Trump seems like one of those loudmouth idiots that starts talking 5 seconds into a minute of silence (obvious, I know)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"Thanks for bailing me out on this one, Rand, I'll give you a call when I hit St. Petersber- oh, poo poo. Maybe I should do that yeah."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

funny song about politics posted:

How long can this possibly go on? Like does anyone realistically see this going on for another 3+ years?

I mean I can't help but think that everyone has kinda resigned themselves to the fact that Trump won't finish his term. I have no idea what it would take, but I just literally cannot imagine him still being president years from now.

the only way trump leaves office early is if he has a fat heart attack

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

can you imagine obama doing this lmao

biden's all "Barry come back you forgot to sign this"

at least Obama can blame it on his lifetime membership in the choom gang

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Minrad posted:

"how could stalin just let the people of ukraine starve? millions dead. why would any leader do that, even a dictator"

I was gonna compare it to Tienman square or when Mao let all those people starve to death during that famine but that's an equally/maybe better comparison

Lol that China is shaping up to be more reasonable than the US of pissing A in the coming years

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 13, 2017

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
The thing is that it's happened several times already. One time he actually just left and Pence had to collect for him to sign later.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

N Korea and Russia are allies. What are the chances Trump threatened N Korea only because they also have acceses to to the piss tapes Russia recorded. WW1 was started with a bullet. WW3 will start with a piss.

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

This must be what living under the Hapsburgs was like. Just watching your retarded leader struggle through the most basic of tasks and hoping his lovely inbred body fails him before he runs everything into the ground.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Hey what happened to that thinly veiled threat of military action he made a couple of months days ago?
You know, the one when he "you wait and see"'d us?

Another nothing taco?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lol I like the guy on the far left at the very end he's like "ayyyy, sign this fuckin thing right here"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Havafap posted:

Hey what happened to that thinly veiled threat of military action he made a couple of months days ago?

Another nothing taco?

as it happens, the president of the united states has memory worse than that of a goldfish

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh right korea was going to kill us all, lol it feels like so long ago

make with the nukes kim

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Class Warcraft posted:

This must be what living under the Hapsburgs was like. Just watching your retarded leader struggle through the most basic of tasks and hoping his lovely inbred body fails him before he runs everything into the ground.

It’s even worse knowing that people voted for this tremendous piece of poo poo instead of him just being (in)bred into it.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Code Jockey posted:

oh right korea was going to kill us all

I mean, I'm still hopeful

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mr Havafap posted:

Another nothing taco?

I think by this point you should know the answer to that. Hint: think of the last time Trump said he was going to do something and followed through.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

proof of concept posted:

as it happens, the president of the united states has memory worse than that of a goldfish

Hey this is insulting to fish, who actually do have decent memories and can recognize faces and learn, to an extent.

Mine knew I had food and would come out when I walked by, but they were afraid of other people. They would also swim right into my hands if I had them in the tank but were deff not going for that bullshit if it was someone else.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
So Zuckerberg thinks he may run for president in 2020? Something like this may come back to bite him. Actually, probably not since our country is now braindead and has no long-term memory.

Facebook scrubbed potentially damning Russia data before researchers could analyze it further

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-russia-data-fake-accounts-2017-10

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
In some ways trump appears to be dumber than an animal with a brain the size of a small pea

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Catastrophe posted:

So Zuckerberg thinks he may run for president in 2020? Something like this may come back to bite him. Actually, probably not since our country is now braindead and has no long-term memory.

Facebook scrubbed potentially damning Russia data before researchers could analyze it further

You know what, let's fuckin reboot and load paeolithic.virtuality this poo poo is just going too far

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Don't worry the Shadowmaster will retcon this whole season when the bombs start flying because even they know this poo poo is too unrealistic and would just raise too many questions about reality

Can't wait to NOT gently caress up my liver when we redo the last 4 years

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

Umm they know that the coverup is always worse than the crime, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

SniperWoreConverse posted:

You know what, let's fuckin reboot and load paeolithic.virtuality this poo poo is just going too far

I actually watched The Circle.

Man that's a lovely movie.