Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I don't get the reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Tired Moritz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

woo-oosh

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Tired Moritz posted:

It's about trump.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Accidentally took jungle AP (ASpd/Armor/AP/AP) runes and masteries into top lane on one of my Trynd games last night (versus a Vlad of all things). Leaned into it. AP Trynd doesn't pressure the enemy champion as hard early, but you still pressure their base hard. Finished with a support-like score plus a bunch of turrets an inhibs. People still die to you 1v1 late by virtue of being Trynd.

In other news that game feature a jungle Taric (enemy team) who was an absolute monster for most of the early and mid game. If you die to a Taric gank you almost always lose a turret, FWIW. Seems good.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Mikujin posted:

:words: Trynd stuff

What's your normal setup for Trynd? Haven't really played him since I maimed him two seasons ago and he has changed dramatically and overall seems... less effective.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Mikujin posted:

Accidentally took jungle AP (ASpd/Armor/AP/AP) runes and masteries into top lane on one of my Trynd games last night (versus a Vlad of all things). Leaned into it. AP Trynd doesn't pressure the enemy champion as hard early, but you still pressure their base hard. Finished with a support-like score plus a bunch of turrets an inhibs. People still die to you 1v1 late by virtue of being Trynd.

In other news that game feature a jungle Taric (enemy team) who was an absolute monster for most of the early and mid game. If you die to a Taric gank you almost always lose a turret, FWIW. Seems good.

I accidentally took my colossus support runes masteries as Sona last night, got a good shield off flash ultimate at least but not so good for laning :v:

VodeAndreas fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Oct 12, 2017

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

The new rune/mastery system can't come soon enough, honestly.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Taric absolutely shreds towers with Ardent now. He might be the only champ to net gain from the "nerfs"

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Taric absolutely shreds towers with Ardent now. He might be the only champ to net gain from the "nerfs"

Rakan/Xayah is even more busted than before because of the bonus attack speed Rakan gets from Xayah's W with Ardent.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Vermain posted:

Rakan/Xayah is even more busted than before because of the bonus attack speed Rakan gets from Xayah's W with Ardent.

I dunno about that, Rakan isn't usually a guy that gets to sit there and whack with autos forever. It reduces his passive CD I guess but that's not super relevant.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
its good on trundle

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Voxx posted:

its good on trundle

Now this is a man who is loving thinking

edit: I'm very sorry if you're not a man.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I was running both ashe and tf support before the changes. I assume the ardent change helped them.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm determined to make support oriana work.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you can actually save yourself a half hour and just call your adc a racial slur in champ select

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Whoah friend, that doesn't sound nice at all! No I don't think I'll do that

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
New Eve review: champ is incredibly tough to use, but the ult, when it works, is one of the most satisfying skills in the game

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

kingcobweb posted:

I dunno about that, Rakan isn't usually a guy that gets to sit there and whack with autos forever. It reduces his passive CD I guess but that's not super relevant.

he 100% is with Xayah on his team. When you take a winning engage and Xayah hits W, you will smash faces hard with the censer. In an early/midgame 2v2 situation botlane, you absolutely must auto attack as Rakan in an all in or you lose.

How Rude fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 13, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

busb posted:

I'm determined to make support oriana work.

the genre of supports where you take characters known for waveclear and try to make that somehow work as support because one ability assists an ally

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

pog boyfriend posted:

the genre of supports where you take characters known for waveclear and try to make that somehow work as support because one ability assists an ally

Orianna has no hard cc before 6 either so she is doubly useless in the bottom lane, where she levels up half as fast as she would midlane. Lux at least has massive early game kill potential if she lands her root.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Is Camille any good these days. She's real cool and sexy and I want her to wrap her legs around my neck, allowing me to both see her vagina and die

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Etrips posted:

What's your normal setup for Trynd? Haven't really played him since I maimed him two seasons ago and he has changed dramatically and overall seems... less effective.
Masteries: 18/0/12 (18/12/0 experimental)

Ferocity: All the left-side masteries with the exception of Fervor (duh).

Cunning (experimenting): Although Trynd doesn't really need the extra damage from Assassin and Merciless, I've been dicking around with this tree to take... Bandit! This nets you gold every time you try to harass/trade (which should be fairly frequently), and as a tertiary benefit gives you a bit of change if you are against a champ that is zoning you out of CS (so basically Teemo/Garen/Darius otherwise man the gently caress up). Since Trynd wants all the gold to become a late-game monster, every little bit helps.

Resolve: Recovery, Tough Skin, Runic Armor, and either Perseverance or Insight. Runic Armor is the highlight of this tree, making Q and lifesteal better on you (we took 2% lifesteal in Ferocity to boot). I prefer to take Perseverance over Insight since Trynd has decent base HP regen as is (and you take Recovery and Runic Armor), but 15% CD off Teleport is also great. Speaking of...

Summoners:

Teleport: Most champs take this spell because they like to make SICK PLAYS. You want to take this spell to have minimal down-time in pushing and farming. Because that's all you do. Occasionally, I guess, you will make a sick play.

Flash: No words.

Ghost: Take this if the enemy team is playing a bunch of low-mobility goof balls. Since that's probably not the case, take Flash or...

Ignite: Trynd can kill a lot of people at level 1/2 pretty handily. Ignite makes this even easier. If you really want to make the level 1 or 2 play, take this. Otherwise, take something above.

Runes:

Red/Quints: Attack Speed. Your kit gives you plenty enough AD early, and since it also gives you free crit, the only thing that stops you from laying down a sick beating on someone is how fast you can swing your right arm (it's stronger than your left).

Yellows: Armor or HP per level. Armor for the generic page, and obviously against dorks who deal physical damage. HP/level is good against like... Vlad. No one plays Rumble.

Blues: MR, MR/level, or Attack Speed (Secret Tech: 10% in scaling CDR then filler). MR is good filler. MR/level is great filler. Take the former against heavy AP tops (e.g. Vlad, Rumble). Take the latter against magic heavy teams that send a non-magic heavy top your way. Attack speed is also great if you can get away with it, but it's not critical. Why the secret tech? Wait and see.

Starting Item:

You have three options (yes, three).

Doran's Blade: If the enemy laner is someone you are likely going to battle, take this item. The lifesteal rounds you out to 5%, which is a deceptively large amount thanks to the bonus AD on Q and your tendency to hit things really hard. The HP adds a bunch of extra padding to Trynd's already strong base HP. The AD is AD. This is an all-around great starter when you know you'll be hitting the enemy champion.

Doran's Shield: If the enemy laner is Teemo/Vlad/Singed or someone else who will try to plink away at you and will not engage (or has strong disengage) consider taking shield. Shield's extra regen and passive - coupled with Runic Armor and Q - will give you a lot more staying power in lane.

Cull: [Obligatory "Why Cull" for Yashichi] If you are up against someone with low-kill potential and/or someone you are not likely to do any favorable trading with, but you are still confident in your ability to hit enemy minions, Cull can provide a great return on investment for someone who wants all the gold in the game. As you become more familiar with Trynd and/or more confident in your ability to not die at early levels, Cull is a great option. I've been taking it more frequently (especially against goofs like Malphite). Your true mastery of Tryndamere is when you complain that you don't get +1 gold for killing enemy champions with your Cull.

Skills:
R > Q > W >= E - one point in at 1.

Skill ordering should be pretty intuitive. You take E at 1 because even if it did no damage it's still a mobility skill and you're a melee champ. After that, prioritize Q (for sick beats and sometimes for healing) and obviously R when you can. Whether you rank W or E first is a little bit less intuitive (ok not really it's easy). Here's a flow chart:
code:
Enemy laner AD? ---Yes---> W
|
No
|
V
Enemy laner melee? --Yes--> W
|
No
|
V
E
W reduces a lot of AD - use it when you want to trade.

W also slows cowards; you are a warrior. Note that the more skilled you are at yelling at cowards, the deeper their shame. Most enemy melee champions are cowards in the face of your glorious self, so you should utilize this skill to get maximum head smashing time in on them.

E is great. Lower CD E is great. Unfortunately you won't likely be casting E more than once early game because you don't have CDR and you're not critting reliably (or terribly quickly). However, maxing E is useful when the opposing laner is the sort of Coward who is unlikely to be greatly affected by your mockery.

Itemization
Good Items

Tiamat: This helps you push faster. This helps you farm a whole lot faster (the enemy and allied jungles, too!). Getting this is great for helping you do the things you like to do. I also feel this item is particularly underrated on Trynd because most people want to focus on items you don't need to get that fast. The active is also super useful for harass/trades - don't forget to use it!

Zeal: This lets you crit dudes, and hit dudes more. 'Nuff said. I typically build this following Tiamat because I also want...

Great Items

Phantom Dancer: Hit a lot, crit a lot. This is all you want to do in life.

Essence Reaver: You like to hit hard. You like to crit hard. You also like to have the flexibility to engage and re-engage (Tryndamere doesn't disengage) as often as possible. This combined with the crit you'll have from Zeal/PD (or your passive) means you'll have 30%. If you recall your Secret Tech in runes, you now have 40% CDR thanks to one item. Congrats, you can now spin ridiculously often and also have your R available for literally every encounter with an enemy coward (not that you'll need it).

Infinity Edge: You like to hit hard. You like to crit hard (recurring theme). This lets you do both of those things better.

Maybe Good Maybe Great Maybe Bad Items

Blade of the Ruined King: Too many people rush this on Trynd. You don't need to rush this on Trynd. In fact, unless the enemy team has 2+ Slabs of Beef on their team, you probably don't want this at all. It is not very efficient. That said, when you do need to be able to slice and dice some porkers, this gets the job done well (and you will probably get it before IE).

Hydras: First of all, don't build Titanic Hydra. It's bad for you. Ravenous Hydra is ok because you're thirsty as hell, but it's not something to prioritize. I typically finish building this when I have no more slots and upgrade my Tiamat.

Bad Items

Anything with AP - I know I said it works, and it does, but it's still really bad.

Laning

Kill all the things. Don't die.

Also, get your Tiamat early and start farming enemy Krugs/allied Wolves. If your opposing laner is a weenie, you can push out, and take the whole top jungle (Raptors too!) before they actually push the wave. Be sure you ward poo poo and/or keep a good eye on the map if you're going to do this because otherwise it's a good way to end up dead. And when you're the guy with Undying Rage the whole dying thing is obviously what you don't want to do.

In all seriousness, gauge how aggressive your opposing laner is early. As I mentioned, you can often go for an early kill so be sure to fill your Fury quickly and spin on dudes early. If the enemy laner is not aggressive, knows how to freeze, and isn't made of tissue paper, you'd better be good at bouncing waves or you'll get locked out. Manage your creeps properly or you'll be sad. This is less important once you get Tiamat because your options are now "Farm" or "Farm" rather than "Farm" or "Stand there impotently".

Trynd is great at split-pushing and this doesn't just happen at the 40 minute mark. Enemy laner back or roaming? Push. Take a turret. Enemy laner TP down? Roam mid, take a turret (happens a lot more than you think). Teams fighting over dragon? You'll have an opportunity to take a turret somewhere so spin/TP yourself somewhere and make it happen. Remember: objectives are more likely to win you games than sick frags. Sometimes tanking turrets and popping R is absolutely the right call.

When you're looking at your post-game score you shouldn't care what numbers pop up in the K/D/A brackets (ok don't die a ton you schmuck), but you should absolutely care about how many Turrets/Inhibs you take. Your team might just suck and die but you can win anyways because the enemy team has no turrets and you turned that into a bunch of gold for your team (AKA the goofballs who sucked and died).

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Mikujin posted:

Masteries: 18/0/12 (18/12/0 experimental)

Ferocity: All the left-side masteries with the exception of Fervor (duh).

Cunning (experimenting): Although Trynd doesn't really need the extra damage from Assassin and Merciless, I've been dicking around with this tree to take... Bandit! This nets you gold every time you try to harass/trade (which should be fairly frequently), and as a tertiary benefit gives you a bit of change if you are against a champ that is zoning you out of CS (so basically Teemo/Garen/Darius otherwise man the gently caress up). Since Trynd wants all the gold to become a late-game monster, every little bit helps.

Resolve: Recovery, Tough Skin, Runic Armor, and either Perseverance or Insight. Runic Armor is the highlight of this tree, making Q and lifesteal better on you (we took 2% lifesteal in Ferocity to boot). I prefer to take Perseverance over Insight since Trynd has decent base HP regen as is (and you take Recovery and Runic Armor), but 15% CD off Teleport is also great. Speaking of...

Summoners:

Teleport: Most champs take this spell because they like to make SICK PLAYS. You want to take this spell to have minimal down-time in pushing and farming. Because that's all you do. Occasionally, I guess, you will make a sick play.

Flash: No words.

Ghost: Take this if the enemy team is playing a bunch of low-mobility goof balls. Since that's probably not the case, take Flash or...

Ignite: Trynd can kill a lot of people at level 1/2 pretty handily. Ignite makes this even easier. If you really want to make the level 1 or 2 play, take this. Otherwise, take something above.

Runes:

Red/Quints: Attack Speed. Your kit gives you plenty enough AD early, and since it also gives you free crit, the only thing that stops you from laying down a sick beating on someone is how fast you can swing your right arm (it's stronger than your left).

Yellows: Armor or HP per level. Armor for the generic page, and obviously against dorks who deal physical damage. HP/level is good against like... Vlad. No one plays Rumble.

Blues: MR, MR/level, or Attack Speed (Secret Tech: 10% in scaling CDR then filler). MR is good filler. MR/level is great filler. Take the former against heavy AP tops (e.g. Vlad, Rumble). Take the latter against magic heavy teams that send a non-magic heavy top your way. Attack speed is also great if you can get away with it, but it's not critical. Why the secret tech? Wait and see.

Starting Item:

You have three options (yes, three).

Doran's Blade: If the enemy laner is someone you are likely going to battle, take this item. The lifesteal rounds you out to 5%, which is a deceptively large amount thanks to the bonus AD on Q and your tendency to hit things really hard. The HP adds a bunch of extra padding to Trynd's already strong base HP. The AD is AD. This is an all-around great starter when you know you'll be hitting the enemy champion.

Doran's Shield: If the enemy laner is Teemo/Vlad/Singed or someone else who will try to plink away at you and will not engage (or has strong disengage) consider taking shield. Shield's extra regen and passive - coupled with Runic Armor and Q - will give you a lot more staying power in lane.

Cull: [Obligatory "Why Cull" for Yashichi] If you are up against someone with low-kill potential and/or someone you are not likely to do any favorable trading with, but you are still confident in your ability to hit enemy minions, Cull can provide a great return on investment for someone who wants all the gold in the game. As you become more familiar with Trynd and/or more confident in your ability to not die at early levels, Cull is a great option. I've been taking it more frequently (especially against goofs like Malphite). Your true mastery of Tryndamere is when you complain that you don't get +1 gold for killing enemy champions with your Cull.

Skills:
R > Q > W >= E - one point in at 1.

Skill ordering should be pretty intuitive. You take E at 1 because even if it did no damage it's still a mobility skill and you're a melee champ. After that, prioritize Q (for sick beats and sometimes for healing) and obviously R when you can. Whether you rank W or E first is a little bit less intuitive (ok not really it's easy). Here's a flow chart:
code:
Enemy laner AD? ---Yes---> W
|
No
|
V
Enemy laner melee? --Yes--> W
|
No
|
V
E
W reduces a lot of AD - use it when you want to trade.

W also slows cowards; you are a warrior. Note that the more skilled you are at yelling at cowards, the deeper their shame. Most enemy melee champions are cowards in the face of your glorious self, so you should utilize this skill to get maximum head smashing time in on them.

E is great. Lower CD E is great. Unfortunately you won't likely be casting E more than once early game because you don't have CDR and you're not critting reliably (or terribly quickly). However, maxing E is useful when the opposing laner is the sort of Coward who is unlikely to be greatly affected by your mockery.

Itemization
Good Items

Tiamat: This helps you push faster. This helps you farm a whole lot faster (the enemy and allied jungles, too!). Getting this is great for helping you do the things you like to do. I also feel this item is particularly underrated on Trynd because most people want to focus on items you don't need to get that fast. The active is also super useful for harass/trades - don't forget to use it!

Zeal: This lets you crit dudes, and hit dudes more. 'Nuff said. I typically build this following Tiamat because I also want...

Great Items

Phantom Dancer: Hit a lot, crit a lot. This is all you want to do in life.

Essence Reaver: You like to hit hard. You like to crit hard. You also like to have the flexibility to engage and re-engage (Tryndamere doesn't disengage) as often as possible. This combined with the crit you'll have from Zeal/PD (or your passive) means you'll have 30%. If you recall your Secret Tech in runes, you now have 40% CDR thanks to one item. Congrats, you can now spin ridiculously often and also have your R available for literally every encounter with an enemy coward (not that you'll need it).

Infinity Edge: You like to hit hard. You like to crit hard (recurring theme). This lets you do both of those things better.

Maybe Good Maybe Great Maybe Bad Items

Blade of the Ruined King: Too many people rush this on Trynd. You don't need to rush this on Trynd. In fact, unless the enemy team has 2+ Slabs of Beef on their team, you probably don't want this at all. It is not very efficient. That said, when you do need to be able to slice and dice some porkers, this gets the job done well (and you will probably get it before IE).

Hydras: First of all, don't build Titanic Hydra. It's bad for you. Ravenous Hydra is ok because you're thirsty as hell, but it's not something to prioritize. I typically finish building this when I have no more slots and upgrade my Tiamat.

Bad Items

Anything with AP - I know I said it works, and it does, but it's still really bad.

Laning

Kill all the things. Don't die.

Also, get your Tiamat early and start farming enemy Krugs/allied Wolves. If your opposing laner is a weenie, you can push out, and take the whole top jungle (Raptors too!) before they actually push the wave. Be sure you ward poo poo and/or keep a good eye on the map if you're going to do this because otherwise it's a good way to end up dead. And when you're the guy with Undying Rage the whole dying thing is obviously what you don't want to do.

In all seriousness, gauge how aggressive your opposing laner is early. As I mentioned, you can often go for an early kill so be sure to fill your Fury quickly and spin on dudes early. If the enemy laner is not aggressive, knows how to freeze, and isn't made of tissue paper, you'd better be good at bouncing waves or you'll get locked out. Manage your creeps properly or you'll be sad. This is less important once you get Tiamat because your options are now "Farm" or "Farm" rather than "Farm" or "Stand there impotently".

Trynd is great at split-pushing and this doesn't just happen at the 40 minute mark. Enemy laner back or roaming? Push. Take a turret. Enemy laner TP down? Roam mid, take a turret (happens a lot more than you think). Teams fighting over dragon? You'll have an opportunity to take a turret somewhere so spin/TP yourself somewhere and make it happen. Remember: objectives are more likely to win you games than sick frags. Sometimes tanking turrets and popping R is absolutely the right call.

When you're looking at your post-game score you shouldn't care what numbers pop up in the K/D/A brackets (ok don't die a ton you schmuck), but you should absolutely care about how many Turrets/Inhibs you take. Your team might just suck and die but you can win anyways because the enemy team has no turrets and you turned that into a bunch of gold for your team (AKA the goofballs who sucked and died).

same

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

http://starfox64.baldninja.com/wav/shogun-eeeeyyaaaagh.wav

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In a weird turn of events I managed to get a very easy Gold in Solo Queue but now that they're giving out chromas I wanted to get Gold in TT and I can't do poo poo but lose horribly repeatedly.

Someone give me a quick run on whatever happened during the last year so that I can situate myself:

1) Have AP casters in general been nerfed across the board either directly or indirectly? Almost everyone in TT is playing either tanky characters or supports. I'm not seeing control mages at all, and I feel very inefficient playing aggressively as one (tried Orianna, Anivia, Zyra so far).
2) Similarly, have tanks been buffed in general?
3) If you know TT, what's the current meta? I can't tell from my matches, as I'm seeing pretty much everything in a whirlpool of chaos.

Edit: Also, gently caress Mordekaiser + 2 supports forever and ever.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Oct 13, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

gowb posted:

Is Camille any good these days. She's real cool and sexy and I want her to wrap her legs around my neck, allowing me to both see her vagina and die

hey dude

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Cool name I just saw: Hentai Bill

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Hail, and well met

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Alternative Guide to Tryndamere:

Right click things don't stop til everything is dead.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bleck posted:

Anyone have any tips or guides on how to control minion waves? I often get advice that has to do with freezing or pulling waves, but I'm not sure how to do it effectively.

Basically it just means setting up the lane so the minions will without player involvement push one way or the other. The only thing you really need to consider is which wave has more minions and which base they're closer to. The more minions your wave has the more likely it is to push, the closer the fight is to your nexus the more likely it is to push (because next waves will arrive faster). Get a sense for looking at waves and determining whether they will naturally push forwards or be forced back.

Generally speaking it's better to have the lane minions moving towards you (meaning your minions are losing) when you're trying to farm, and it's better to have the lane pushing out from you (your minions winning) when you're trying to leave your lane (either for ganking or buying items).

Stuff like freezing is just an extension of this strat, you set the enemy minions so they're "pushing" near your tower then match that push so the wave stays in the same place. This puts your opponent at a positional disadvantage.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Camille has a 47% win rate and feels really fragile while not doing enough damage. THis has been your Camille update with your host, the gowbinator, 10/12/17. Thanks for reading this postplease quote and subscribe

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

kingcobweb posted:

Now this is a man who is loving thinking

edit: I'm very sorry if you're not a man.

i am a man who is intimidated sexually by the trundle splash

i am also bad and re-learning the game, but doing the trundle censer thing is good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its not gonna suck itself

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Doesn't Ardent Censer's passive effect excluse self-healing? Is there some other benefit that I'm not seeing for getting it on Trundle?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Look slightly down and to the right of your most hated summoner spell

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bleck posted:

Doesn't Ardent Censer's passive effect excluse self-healing? Is there some other benefit that I'm not seeing for getting it on Trundle?

Bond of stone

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

henkman posted:

Bond of stone

Ooooh. Oh my

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Losing Dark Frenzy kind of makes Eve useless now. She can't really get in or out or do anything and she's still paper thin. Whiplash with some range would have made some sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Eve looks like straight up doodoo butter. I'm sure someone will do well with her but she just plain sucks in most people's hands

• Locked thread