Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

AppleCobbler posted:

Currently running a perfect 6.09 kd in crucible

n.0ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

10 Beers posted:

Anyone in Bone Krew wanna do IB or Nightfall?

I need nd, gimme 10 and ill be ready

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kiranamos posted:

Grind it for what? For fun???

Yes, and engram because whatever. But an endless stream of enemies is cool to me

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

mikeraskol posted:

I don't think this is right, is it? I've never gotten one, so unless it's bugged for me I'm not sure here.

You may not notice it, it's given to you in the form of an LL300 engram that you have to take to Rahul.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Emalde posted:

You may not notice it, it's given to you in the form of an LL300 engram that you have to take to Rahul.

holy poo poo this avatar, kill it

(also you get that engram from the first time each week you complete a castellum section)

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Emalde posted:

Huh. Definitely never noticed that, but since I generally end up coming out of the Leviathan with about 10-15 engrams I'm not shocked I missed it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
More than once I've come out of the raid completely full of legendaries and accidentally trashed the powerful item before noticing it wasn't like the others :/

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Now that my clan is maxed out I have definitely noticed more engrams dropping

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Anyone in knew ready for goonfall?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Aw gently caress ya

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
shores is now 4 years old and people still cap A

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mazerunner posted:

:iiam:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mazerunner posted:

[Jimmy Savile voice] I can't help taking the 4 year old A

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

lmao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Got 10 engrams from IB. Ezpz.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/Qv9QfbY.gifv

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Yo moist, what program/site do you use to make your wonderful gifs? I wanted to whip up something delightful for my weekly raid boyz.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

foetracer is really good yall

https://i.imgur.com/FWSHI1i.gifv

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is like, really actually beautiful.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Bone Krew gifs are a national treasure imo

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Waffle House posted:

Bone Krew gifs are a national treasure imo

You wouldn't think the majority of goons play on PS4 based on the bone krew's gif output in this thread.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Well there's always gonna be more beta dogs than alphas.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Too busy experiencing exclusive content to make gifs

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

haveblue posted:

Too busy experiencing exclusive content to make gifs

Judging from the garbage that was exclusive from D1 I wish I could give it back.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I'm Saladin's tweaker groupies

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Judging from the garbage that was exclusive from D1 I wish I could give it back.

You know how snipers have an element? What if you had one that could switch elements and not do much of anything else and also you only hold like three sniper rounds at a time since they made them power weapons?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

You stole my post but yeah I was going to say that all the raid weapons are great. I have all of them except Sniper and HC. I loving love the scout rifle, it's great. The sword is just disgustingly good, though you can't use it too much in the raid itself. Everywhere else it shreds. Just got the pulse so I haven't tried it out too much, but early tests were great as that thing is constantly reloading super fast.

The rocket launcher is not only the best rocket launcher in the game, but may be the best gun in the game period (Nameless Midnight could be the only one better).

A big difference is also that in D1 it was pretty hard to get a fantastic gun. So those raid weapons stood out quite easily, and even then part of the appeal was having an element on primaries.

In contrast D2 gives you some of the best guns for finishing the story. With preset mods it's very clear which guns are awesome and which are not so you can target your farming towards them. By the time you get the raid weapons it's often just a question of taste, rather than "Vision of Confluence beats the poo poo out of other scouts unless you lucked out on a godroll one."

The Leviathan DPS checks are also really easy; it's the mechanics and execution that trip up people. So lol having garbage like "deal extra damage to psions"

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Apologies to the other folks in the raid tonight, I could not take any more. Good stuff before Calus, though.

pastis
Aug 1, 2004

Ouzo is for louzos
I enjoyed playing with Goon Button Pressers on PS4 for D1, but I’m really late in joining D2. Does the clan not exist anymore?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Brine posted:

You know how snipers have an element? What if you had one that could switch elements and not do much of anything else and also you only hold like three sniper rounds at a time since they made them power weapons?

That sounds exciting

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

two hand cannons from IB. In a row. thanks saladman

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

pastis posted:

I enjoyed playing with Goon Button Pressers on PS4 for D1, but I’m really late in joining D2. Does the clan not exist anymore?

Sadly no. GBP was a great clan.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

hiddenriverninja posted:

two hand cannons from IB. In a row. thanks saladman

Eat my dick.

I've opened 20 packages and gotten 5x Grenade Launchers, 5x Gloves, 5x Sidearms, and one each of:

Helmet
Legs
Scout
Fusion
Autio

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
5 sets of hunter arms today.

Pewpew

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I hate you. All I want are Titan arms.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

More like Random Number of tears Generator amirite.

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord
The funny part is D2s end game is friendship and rng loot tables that belong in a free to play mobile game that is trying to rape you for subscriptions or cash shops purchases....but D2 is a AAA FPS shooter with some multiplayer stuff ..... so what the gently caress? Why are by Bungie trying to squeeze us for grinding in a game that should be a casual space shoot mans romp with some stupid fun pvp? All these things are very clear cut design choices, this poo poo didn’t just happen by random chance, how disconnected from reality is this chuckle head dev team, or is it just shockingly bad leadership?

Either way I am not logging in to grind a gutted pvp poo poo show for rewards the rng gods will withhold for no particular reason. I was so pumped at release and now I’m just looking at not logging on until some very basic things are possibly fixed come the expansions.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
SO GLAD I GOT AN EMBLEM AFTER 10 PACKAGES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
The IB FR is pretty lit y'all