Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Bustycops posted:

They would work better if the rudimentary stuff (Solo/Group queue, Matchmaking, etc) was added.

The main issue(s) are what Scy pointed out though. Most of the match types aren't designed for three teams and so are grossly imbalanced. The fact you can accidentally end a CTR or Dom match in <2 minutes speaks volumes about the objectives. At the very least those modes should have victory conditions that fit into the 15-minute time limit and account for the fact the 1 team not stuck fighting will have free reign to pve objectives. Deathmatch is a good example, you need 35 killing blows to win and the objective directly promotes players fighting each other, so even with a strong team that takes awhile because all 3 teams are actively participating. If Deathmatch only went to 13 kills it would be in the exact position CTR/Dom are in now.

The more ambitious but least likely scenario is ZOS add some actual progression. 1 Week leaderboards and RNG Mails off a pitiful item pool are pretty weak incentives. There needs to be more if ZOS wants BGs to flourish. Anything from a new pvp currency, vendors, player customizable teams, loving anything to make going into BGs meaningful.

Half the reason matches suck now is a lot of teams are just trolling for kills, because there's literally no reason to play the objectives once you're already on the leaderboard for the week.

Speaking of incentive, this here does very little to inspire pushing for rewards:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

2 weeks folks.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
My birthday is 10/26.

So, thanks, ZOS.

(And all of you, in advance, for the shitload of presents you will be getting me.)

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
I just picked up the base game from the Humble Monthly. It seems cool. If I like it after a few weeks I'll get the expansions. I'd probably like it a lot more if I were in the guild. Do I still just ask here? @Beastcurse is my account name.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Aramek posted:

My birthday is 10/26.

Mine is 11/26.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I just picked this up from the Amazon $17 deal with morrowind. Is there any recommended guide I should read to get up to speed with it?

E- eh, pretend I didn't say anything and just checked the op first.

Snowy fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Oct 11, 2017

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

You should say your @account name, and we'll goon you up.

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009
I just downloaded this monster, got it via my Humble sub. Looks pretty.

Are there autistic rings to jump through to join up (like some MMOs) or is it laid back?

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Zvim posted:

I just downloaded this monster, got it via my Humble sub. Looks pretty.

Are there autistic rings to jump through to join up (like some MMOs) or is it laid back?

yeah, just head over to http://goonfleet.org/apply.php. Our forums are hooked into the GSF API so once you can login there you can hit us up as well.

jk just post your account name in here and someone will throw you an invite

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009

Ixjuvin posted:

yeah, just head over to http://goonfleet.org/apply.php. Our forums are hooked into the GSF API so once you can login there you can hit us up as well.

jk just post your account name in here and someone will throw you an invite

Awesome. Account name is Vim-99

Currently testing a Sorcerer named Vimja, will probably try the other classes, see what I like.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I have an Imperial Nightblade. What stats should I be leveling pre-50?

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
I have had this game for 3 days now, and still only have one character. I think that's a personal MMO record.

I'm enjoying it a lot, but it seems like some crafting skills take up a LOT of inventory slots if you don't completely ignore them.
If anything gets me to get ESO Plus, it's gonna be that crafting bag. It's going to be a long time before I want more content than is in the base game.
In the mean time, I think I'm going to just stop with Enchanting completely until I can afford more bag and bank space.

Well, that's my ESO story so far.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Agoat posted:

I have an Imperial Nightblade. What stats should I be leveling pre-50?

Doesn't matter. Don't worry about builds until CP160.

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
Sorry I'm a bad goon. Sorc post incoming shortly...

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

We will forgive you, this time.

Also, your delay is giving me time to get cp160 with my dk

Sad Wendigo
Jul 23, 2007

Nap Ghost

skeletronics posted:

I have had this game for 3 days now, and still only have one character. I think that's a personal MMO record.

I'm enjoying it a lot, but it seems like some crafting skills take up a LOT of inventory slots if you don't completely ignore them.
If anything gets me to get ESO Plus, it's gonna be that crafting bag. It's going to be a long time before I want more content than is in the base game.
In the mean time, I think I'm going to just stop with Enchanting completely until I can afford more bag and bank space.

Well, that's my ESO story so far.

I would seriously ignore crafting unless you have ESO Plus. Your inventory will never be free if you keep all of the crafting materials.
Plus, you will level up twice as fast if you don't stop to collect every resource node you see.

Maybe keep the equipment that drops to break it down to increase your skill, and research as much equipment as frequently as you can.
But as far as keeping all of the components for crafting, just sell them off to save space.

That drat crafting bag is the one reason I can't play the game without ESO Plus.

oniasyria
Aug 12, 2007
Dancing Queen
clockwork looks awesome. when I actually have some free cash, I may look into this game.

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man

Sad Wendigo posted:

I would seriously ignore crafting unless you have ESO Plus. Your inventory will never be free if you keep all of the crafting materials.
Plus, you will level up twice as fast if you don't stop to collect every resource node you see.

Maybe keep the equipment that drops to break it down to increase your skill, and research as much equipment as frequently as you can.
But as far as keeping all of the components for crafting, just sell them off to save space.

That drat crafting bag is the one reason I can't play the game without ESO Plus.

This is good advice. The game just got 10X more enjoyable. Thanks!

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
Magsorc is broken.

To start off, this is not a fully original build, many others came to the same conclusion, but for whatever reason, it is not as wide spread how absolutely cheesy easy this build makes VMA, soloing vet dungeons, and world boss farming.

With the Morrowind expansion, Zenimax absolutely crushed sustain over all (removed the reduced cost CP star, nerfed the regen CP star, and nerfed cost redux on light and medium armor). This makes magicka sustain in particular somewhat difficult compared to before. That being the case, ZOS also buffed the amount of magicka restored via heavy attacks. In particular, lightning heavies restore more magicka than either the inferno or ice stave (which do have a shorter attack animation as the lightning stave is a channel). Only the resto restores more. I find heavy attack gameplay super boring, but right now as a DPS, it is the best damage and sustain possible for magsorc (which always has had really poor native sustain).

This build will give you essentially an endless magicka pool, a huge damage shield, and the best AOE damage of any class in the game. If you have not cleared Veteran Maelstrom Arena, you will with this build.

It requires an absolute minimum of farming. No VMA weapons, no super rare gear. You have to have 6 trait crafting, visit scenic Rivenspire for a bit, and go kill a few things in Veteran Direfrost Keep.

Race: High Elf>Breton>Dark Elf>the rest. High Elf is absolutely the best race for this particular build given their inherent boost to elemental damage and max magicka. The extra regen is nice, but not really important to the build. Breton has the same 10% max magicka, a 3 percent reduced cost on spells, and about 4k spell resist. Dark Elf is third due to the fact we do not use any fire staves or fire based abilities with this build at all. All other races are a DPS loss, but really, this will work with about anything.

Mundus Stone: The Apprentice. 363 Spell Damage with 7 gold divines. Simply the best mundus available for a magicka DPS. The Lover (spell pen) is 2nd best. ZOS loving killed the Shadow and Thief mundus (Mundi?) with the HotR update.

Gear:

5 Necropotence: 3 Jewelry, Epaulets (divines), Sash (Divines). The Jewels can even be blue, which are basically vendor trash levels of pricing, but i'd suggest farming dolmens and treasure chests in Rivenspire to get purple, or if you are a total sperg, gold jewelry is periodically available at the Golden vendor in Cyrodiil (250K gold or 500K AP). Enchant all three pieces with spell damage enchants (if the jewelry is purple, spring for gold enchants). The epaulets are super cheap, followed by the sash, if you just want to purchase them on the traders. Necro armor is a relatively easy farm, and an hour or so roaming between Evermore and the Crypt of Hearts dungeon picking chests should yield you at least 2 pieces. Any 2 will do, if they are small pieces, look for divines, if they are legs or chest, try and get infused. I sell quite a bit of this, so if you are in a bind, pm me and I can probably hook you up, as I basically live out of Evermore. This set is all max magicka, with the 5th piece the single largest magicka pool buff in the game (with a pet active)

5 pc Law of Julianos: Heavy Chest (Infused or Divines), Medium Legs (Infused or Divines), Light Shoes and Sash (both Divines). I prefer Infused on the two big pieces for more magicka, but Divines is fine too. 1 Infused Lightning Stave (Front Bar) with a shock enchant, 1 Nirn or Sharpened Lightning Stave (Back Bar) with a berzerker enchant. With the Horns of the Reach update, Zeni changed the values of the 2-4 set piece bonuses. Juli was pretty decent before, and it is BIS now. Spell Critical X2, Max Magicka, and 300 SD.

1 piece Iceheart: Light Hat (Infused) - This is a 1 piece spell critical bonus. For a 1 piece item, this works best for the build.

Notes on Gear: Purple is fine, gold it out if you are rich, but the difference is not huge. My Julianos was already gold, but my necro is purple. The staves ABSOLUTELY MUST BE GOLD, NO EXCEPTIONS. Gold weapons are a huge boost to your damage. If nothing else, gold your weapons always. I use gold max magicka enchants on everything. Kutas are cheap, go for gold. I have a couple of Iceheart helms, but if your RNG is bad, or you already have divines shoulders, use those instead and craft a Juli hat. Same goes for the necro armor. If you loot or purchase shoes or gloves, use those instead. The epaulets are absolutely the cheapest armor, followed by the sash. If you get chest or legs, best to just sell them and craft Juli pieces instead, as they sell for a fair amount.

Food: CP150 Max Magicka/health is what I use, but Witchmothers is fine too, as long as you have undaunted mettle. You want to target for around 17.5K health.

Potions: CP150 trash pots are perfectly fine, but I run crit pots with max mag and crit chance. You don't need tripots due to Surge giving you the same spell damage buff.

Bars:

Front Bar: Hardened Ward, Power Surge, Endless Fury, Inner Light, Volatile Familiar, Ult: Elemental Rage
Back Bar: Elemental Blockade, Liquid Lightning, Daedric Prey, Inner Light (Flex spot here), Volatile Familiar, Ult: Shooting Star

The rotation is dead simple:

Power Surge>destro ult<barswap>LL (Liquid Lightning)>LA(light attack)>Blockade>LA>Familiar Pulse>LA>Prey <Bar Swap> Full Heavy Attack x2 <barswap> repeat sans surge (reapply this every 3rd rotation). In execute, keep your back bar dots up, and spam fury. So, that is the rotation, yes, but in practice, in VMA, you will find that it is even more simple. Pure cheese simple. Against everything but elites > blockade>familiar pulse, and heavy attack everything. Keep surge up always, ward when needed, and everything just melts away. You don't need Liquid or Prey unless it is an elite (miniboss) or end stage boss. Even then, drop your destro ult on elites, keep blockade and liquid down, keep familar pulse up and prey. Due to having a shock enchant on our infused front bar weapon, you will have nearly permanent uptime on off-balance, and our CP loadout will enable even more damage via 75 points into Thaumaturge for the exploiter passive (the exception is the Champion of Atrocity in round 6, but she is EZ regardless). I find I often do not even cast Prey as everything dies too fast. Use Fury on low health mobs and when in execute.

Hardened Ward: With the necro buff, this is over a 23K damage shield. Yes, it lasts just 6 seconds, but you will never want for magicka, and can basically keep this up all the time. You don't NEED to keep it up all the time, but it is what make sorcs so OP for VMA and other solo content. This also gives your pet a shield as well.

Power Surge: Gives you major sorcery for 33 seconds, and everytime you crit any attack, you heal for about 2k health. You will crit a lot. Nuff said.

Endless Fury: More OP than it appears. Often things under 20 percent just vaporize if they are not elites or bosses. Also you get roughly 3k magicka back everytime you kill something with this ability. It is also broken AF with implosion. drat.

Inner Light: 2% more max magicka from the base skill, 2 percent more from Mage's Guild passives, and major prophecy for extra spell crit. Here for the great passives. NOTE: I chose this over Bound Aegis, as even though you get double the magicka back from Aegis as well as additional spell resist from sorc passives, the spell crit bonus is too strong to ignore.

Volatile Familar: So this got a bit of a damage nerf a few patches ago, and yet it is still super OP. It enables us to get our huge magicka pool bonus from Necropotence, and once you activate it, the pulse does a ton of damage. Additionally, it can take aggro off of you in VMA against ANYTHING in the arena randomly, effectively acting as a pocket tank. Additionally, pets are immune to all environmental damage in the arena (round 2 blades, round three electrified water, round 5 ice water, etc). It will likely die to the Argonian Behemoth in round 7, but a minor issue only. Keep in mind that the pet will aggro on anything you heavy attack.

Elemental Blockade: keep this down all the time, bread and butter skill for all magicka DPS, great damage, and enables great off-balance uptime every tick.

Liquid Lightning: high damage ground based AOE lightning ability. On damage parses, this will usually be your highest damage output. That is how strong this ability is.

Daedric Prey: This buffs our pet damage by 55 percent, which is crazy considering how much damage the pet already does. You can only have this up against one target, so I usually only use this against elites and bosses in the arena. You need to make sure that you let the full 6 seconds tick off to allow the stored damage to explode. This is why the skill is fairly useless against trash.

Elemental Rage: Most people know that the destro ulti is super powerful. It is no exception in the arena, and is used against certain elites (wamasu, lurchers, trolls, and crem gaurds), round bosses, and end stage bosses. This goes on the front bar for the destro stave passive as we have blockade on the back bar.

Shooting Star: This is just here for max magicka buff from the mages guild passive.

Flex skills:

So, in rounds 4 (dwemer spider boss), 7(trolls, boss), and 8 (flame knight, totems, and final boss), some mobs have 18.2k resists, so you can slot elemental drain here to get additional spell pen in place of inner light on the back bar. You will lose some max magicka and the spell critical bonus on the back bar, however. I just leave inner light here myself.

I also toyed around with using crushing shock for round 9 when I was getting familiar with sorc back in the day, just to interrupt the final arena boss, you may find this worth a try, I don't use it anymore.

CP and general overview:

I had a medium Juli belt in this pic, along with Divines Juli Heavy Chest, but this was due to moving my Juli around (usually have my divines on my Magblade).

Passives:

You will want all of your class and racial passives, all of the destro passives, mages guild passives, and undaunted mettle (undaunted 9)

Optional Gear:

Netch's Touch is really strong on magsorc, in particular Netch's and Julianos (So dropping Necro all together). The damage is a lot more. One can still run Necro and Netch's, but in order to test, I am still farming an additional Lightning Stave, so I need to wait until Scyantific gets time to run Darkshade with me, as he brings all the shock stave RNG to the yard.

But wait...there is an even more strait cheese build than this....

What is it, you may ask?

it is a 5 5 1 set build, yet again. The key here is that you can run VMA with 1 bar. Meaning you never need to swap bars. Seriously. The key is that you do need a VMA Lightning Stave, so this is for once you have gotten your farm on in VMA with the above build, and started in on some veteran trials.

5 Necro again, 5 pc Infallible Aether, 1 VMA Lightning (Nirnhoned)
Ward>Blockade>Surge>Inner Light>Familiar>Destro Ult.

Keep blockade and familiar up, and heavy attack your way to victory. That is how OP the VMA stave is with the crushing wall buff....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DoriDori240 fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 13, 2017

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
The Overview:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Just got this. Can somebody send an invite to Stremse?

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Strong Mouse posted:

Just got this. Can somebody send an invite to Stremse?

Got you

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Probably gonna start playing this again as a thing to do since I lost my job. Are pets useful yet? Is Warden good and fun?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Bombogenesis posted:

Probably gonna start playing this again as a thing to do since I lost my job. Are pets useful yet? Is Warden good and fun?

sorcerer pets are super useful, if that's what you're referring to.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
My friends and I played this for a short while at release. I quit when they quit, but I've decided to give it another shot out of the blue. This is definitely the most :psypop: I've ever felt upon returning to an old mmo. It took me a few minutes to even remember how to leave cold harbor when I first logged back in. Luckily, I rolled Daggerfall side, because Daggerfall is the best TES game, so maybe i'll actually get to play with some of you eventually?

For now I just got the usual newbie rear end questions. Mainly that the OP linked to a nice guide Scyantific wrote about making a magicka oriented Nightblade, but is that thing still accurate? Says it was written in 2016 and that always makes me second guess mmo info. I'm especially hesitating to put my points back in, until I hear from you guys that yes, I am still supposed to shove 100% of them into magicka and none into health or stamina. I get that i'm being a dork about this, but I don't want to blindly ruin my guy and kill any chance I had of wanting to get back into the game.

I've got an Argonian nightblade who was running swordnboard with a resto staff, because my guy was formerly the terrible healer of my idiot friend posse. I like the idea of being a kind of tanky or survivable dps, and that guide mentioned sword and shield is a viable offhand to the destruction staff instead of dual wielding. I want to keep the sword and shield, and switch the resto to destruction staff, I guess. I doubt the amount of gold I have to work with counts as much at all, though. In fact, here's what i've got to work with altogether.

level 44 nightieblade lizard
55 attribute points
118 skill points
a lame i'm-lore-appropriate type name
most of the mages guild skill tree unlocked
pretty high level alchemy skill, I remember liking the crafting in this game and will probably keep pursuing it
4 pieces of mediocre level 40 light armor
2 pieces of mediocre level 40 heavy armor
decent level appropriate sword and shield
a terrible green restoration staff
a bag full of lemons and flowers and poo poo
a cute lil baby guar minipet
a horse named emergency rations
3,159 gold. Actually 8,729 gold after I sold all the ingredients that said they were no longer useable.
800 crowns

My thanks and apologies. I know reading this type of stuff over and over again is one of the best parts of any mmo thread. I really did try googling and reading the op first, though.

Wait this game has housing now?! :krad:

brainSnakes fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 13, 2017

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

in general, youre going to want to put everything in to magicka if you're magdps/healer and everything into stamina if you're stamdps. tanks are going to depend on personal taste of how you want to make up for stats

using melee weapons as magdps isn't really in fashion anymore as destro staves got buffed. most people run with lightning staves with maybe a fire staff on back bar, frost staves are now for tanking which I can't comment on

if youre still leveling up your actual build isn't terribly important as youre going to want to try and level up everything as you do so, but in general level up all your armor skills by doing 5 of your main armor type, then 1 of the other. Once those are all 50 you can just go with 7 of your main type until you have undaunted passives unlocked (if needed, not all builds require 5/1/1)

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
Thank you, I was just sitting here and waiting for a confirmation on the attribute points all dumped into magicka thing before I seriously gave the game another try. That's interesting about the staves, too. maybe i'll try a lightning staff with a frost one for backup. This is what I've come up with so far, based off what I have, your help, and Scyantific's nice guide.

http://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/share/21273/

I don't know that I actually have 100% of those unlocked on my idiot, but I've got most of it! Probably just going to have fun setting my buttons up and running around relearning this game tonight. And downloading a few of those addons in the Op, I already want the one that kills the inventory character spin around.

brainSnakes fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 13, 2017

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

boho posted:

- Unlike every other modern MMO, race matters A LOT. Do your research up front. It's hard to go wrong with Redguard for Stamina builds or Dark/High Elf for Magicka builds.

This is from the first page- assuming this is still true and I want to go ebenheart pact, which races are best for nightblade and dragonknight? Don't want to botch things right off the bat if it's still that important.

Taberquol
Jun 16, 2012

Could I get an invite to the guild @Quidquol?

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Snowy posted:

This is from the first page- assuming this is still true and I want to go ebenheart pact, which races are best for nightblade and dragonknight? Don't want to botch things right off the bat if it's still that important.

Khajit for NB and Argonian for DK

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Khajit and Argonian also work well for the Telvanni slave class

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato

Anyone have any clue what furniture piece this is? Spotted in an inactive friend's house, I want one, it's driving me nuts

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Why do basic low level materials sell for so much on the guild shop? 200gp for 5 iron seems odd

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

tomanton posted:

Anyone have any clue what furniture piece this is? Spotted in an inactive friend's house, I want one, it's driving me nuts

Hew's Bane Merchant Basket. It was a luxury furnisher item months ago and goes for around 40,000 from guild traders now.

You might also want Hiding Place (same basket with the lid on) from the Hew's Bane achievement furnisher.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Oct 14, 2017

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Well piss. The worst part is I'll probably pay for it :smith:

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009

DoriDori240 posted:

It requires an absolute minimum of farming. No VMA weapons, no super rare gear. You have to have 6 trait crafting, visit scenic Rivenspire for a bit, and go kill a few things in Veteran Direfrost Keep.

Your build sounds interesting, I think I will work towards following it. I've just put every point into magicka and am a high elf, haven't got very far yet, RL being a drag.

Any advice for someone new building towards it?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

All "building towards it" is the same as any build, use every power, get all of them to "morph", and then use the next power. Make sure to have 1 ability from each of your three class trees on your bar at all times so all three level up. Then, as you unlock and morph the ones listed in the build, you just kinda keep them on your bar, and get into how they work, the timing of it, etc.

Sorry about your RL.

kaaj
Jun 23, 2013

don't stop, carry on.
Are guild invites still free? I could totally use one for @zeroDivisible ;)

Also, as I only picked the game few days ago and am so far lv 25 Nightblade but there's one thing that's driving me nuts: how do I know if dagger x with 1056 damage and enchant a is better than dagger y with 1060 damage and enchant b?

Basically, are there any good guides giving some meaning to the numbers? I can see stats going up and down but how much effectiveness am I losing / gaining if weapon damage goes up by x while armor goes down by y?

kaaj fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 15, 2017

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I could use an invite too for @IsAboutToDie. Juuuust starting out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Snowy posted:

I could use an invite too for @IsAboutToDie. Juuuust starting out now.

Getting Account Not Found. Are you PC NA?