Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Incitatus posted:

SO GLAD I GOT AN EMBLEM AFTER 10 PACKAGES.

I still cant get over this.

That combined with everything dropping below my current light level is certainly an interesting approach.

Im assuming the reason is to slow people down so theres less grinding for quick LL increases?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Xur's on Nessus, up in a tree. He really likes climbing those doesn't he?

Fighting Lion
Knucklehead
Peacekeepers
Sacred Dawn

Not a great week except for knucklehead if you don't have that yet although I didn't have peacekeepers so that's nice

serakyu
Jan 11, 2007

and lo, motherfuckers

Coldforge posted:

There's a lot of late night goons, but they're not all in one clan. Just check discord.

Clan request sent on PSN. Could somebody please approve me?

EDIT: or shoot me an invite to the current overflow group

serakyu fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Oct 13, 2017

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

hiddenriverninja posted:

two hand cannons from IB. In a row. thanks saladman

I got 4 grenade launchers from the 5 engrams I cashed in last night. I skipped all the stages of grief and went straight to acceptance.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

You don't get the weekly powerful gear engram from the castelum, surely?

The milestone is still there for my warlock and we did castelum, baths and gauntlet last night (with no wipes it was rad.)

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Xur selling the fighting lion is pretty lol. I do like how it makes a precedent of putting power weapons in other slots though.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

The IB FR is pretty lit y'all
Charge time is kinda miserable tho.

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Xur selling the fighting lion is pretty lol. I do like how it makes a precedent of putting power weapons in other slots though.
Yeah, it'd be neat to see, like, an exotic light fusion somewhere down the line.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Mazerunner posted:

Xur's on Nessus, up in a tree. He really likes climbing those doesn't he?

Fighting Lion
Knucklehead
Peacekeepers
Sacred Dawn

Not a great week except for knucklehead if you don't have that yet although I didn't have peacekeepers so that's nice

Gameplay wise the peacekeepers really, really own. If you have an antiope and mob justice it's amazing.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Is it Foetracer at work when I'm being told I'm being hunted?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

huh posted:

Is it Foetracer at work when I'm being told I'm being hunted?

Yep and possibly tether but I'm not 100% on that.

Banner is great because no supremacy.

Guys, the end game is stunting on fools in the crucible.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Guild Name Suggestions:

Shaxx 5th Avenue [SFAV]
Cobb Saladin [CSLD]
Gjoonerhorn [GNHN]
D.Va's CIVAs [DVCV]
New Flanarchy [NFLN]
Cayde 6 Pack [CSPK]
Exodus Black Power [BKPW]
Big Bang Miry [ASSR]
Sloan's Bed Time [SFMS]

And a special nod to the best name ever produced by SWGoH:

Poopboy Bonerhorny

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol xur fuckoff mate with that poo poo

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Is there a compiled list of all Xbone crew gifs.

Because they are wonderful

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Akuma posted:

You don't get the weekly powerful gear engram from the castelum, surely?

The milestone is still there for my warlock and we did castelum, baths and gauntlet last night (with no wipes it was rad.)

There's no weekly powerful engram milestone reward for the raid.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

Guild Name Suggestions:

Shaxx 5th Avenue [SFAV]
Cobb Saladin [CSLD]
Gjoonerhorn [GNHN]
D.Va's CIVAs [DVCV]
New Flanarchy [NFLN]
Cayde 6 Pack [CSPK]
Exodus Black Power [BKPW]
Big Bang Miry [ASSR]
Sloan's Bed Time [SFMS]

And a special nod to the best name ever produced by SWGoH:

Poopboy Bonerhorny

Sorry friend’o the best clan name is Dill Dough Boys

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Beefy Buff Cloaca

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

There's no weekly powerful engram milestone reward for the raid.
What dis

Is this a one-time thing and I'm getting confused with an alt that hasn't cleared the raid once yet? I fully expect to be wrong, because I usually am.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

The IB FR is pretty lit y'all

It's not as crispy as a snapshot saladin's vigil but it is really really close.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Akuma posted:

Is this a one-time thing and I'm getting confused with an alt that hasn't cleared the raid once yet? I fully expect to be wrong, because I usually am.

Calus does have a weekly milestone. The raid clear milestone comes back every week, along with the nightfall clear and i think the crucible one as well.

e: also public event flashpoints and clan XP

kecske fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Oct 13, 2017

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Any tips or tricks for the Nightfall this week when trying to complete the Rat King step?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Shoot the things and pick up the other things

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

Shoot the things and pick up the other things

doubt it

We just couldn't get the 5 minute time remaining. We just completely skipped the adds when you're going from jumpy slingshot thing to jumpy slingshot thing, but I guess maybe we should shoot all those mans

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

nightfall was fun again, I enjoyed it 3x last night

Think I'll go again tonight

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

doubt it

We just couldn't get the 5 minute time remaining. We just completely skipped the adds when you're going from jumpy slingshot thing to jumpy slingshot thing, but I guess maybe we should shoot all those mans

Kill everything, except for maybe at the drill area.
We hosed that part up and died on the boss like 3 times, and still finished with like 6 minutes on the clock

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Kill everything, except for maybe at the drill area.
We hosed that part up and died on the boss like 3 times, and still finished with like 6 minutes on the clock

On the drill area, if you trust one person on your team you can send them ahead while 2 people kill poo poo in the drill area.

So you get two birds with one stone - you're progressing forward because you'll get pulled into the boss room when that guy starts the fight while also getting additional time from killing the drill area enemies.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

mikeraskol posted:

On the drill area, if you trust one person on your team you can send them ahead while 2 people kill poo poo in the drill area.

So you get two birds with one stone - you're progressing forward because you'll get pulled into the boss room when that guy starts the fight while also getting additional time from killing the drill area enemies.

That's how we did it when it was the rings.

One person focuses on getting to the end. the rest try to jump through as many rings as possible

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mango Polo posted:

I got 4 grenade launchers from the 5 engrams I cashed in last night. I skipped all the stages of grief and went straight to acceptance.

My warlock alt chose Sunshot as his charity exotic. The exotic engram at the end of the campaign turned into another Sunshot. A legendary engram I picked up and decrypted at the same time also turned into Sunshot.

I have a lot of shards now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

My warlock alt chose Sunshot as his charity exotic. The exotic engram at the end of the campaign turned into another Sunshot. A legendary engram I picked up and decrypted at the same time also turned into Sunshot.

I have a lot of shards now.

I think I have 6 Coldhearts now.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

mikeraskol posted:

Yeah I think we gotta get better at this, we tried 2x and didn't really succeed at this part. guess we just gotta :gitgud:

also unrelated but what's your avatar from? Looks so drat familiar.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah I think we gotta get better at this, we tried 2x and didn't really succeed at this part. guess we just gotta :gitgud:

also unrelated but what's your avatar from? Looks so drat familiar.

Aubrey Plaza in Legion, which if you haven't seen is a show you should watch.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I wish they'd make the catch-up on the drill area less aggressive, I always get pulled into a loading screen when I'm running down the tech hall to the boss because someone was slightly ahead of me.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

RCarr posted:

I think I have 6 Coldhearts now.

I have more Darci's than a liberal arts college

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

hitchensgoespop posted:

I still cant get over this.

That combined with everything dropping below my current light level is certainly an interesting approach.

Im assuming the reason is to slow people down so theres less grinding for quick LL increases?

It's like, 3 hours max of total work to get all 10 emblems.

Unless you suck at the crucible.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:discourse:

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:chanpop:

I guess I have been lucky with IB weapons. Got 2 pulses, scout, auto, and launcher. I really want the hunter arms, but drat this has been a punishing IB. No extra drops, nothing to grind up to buy, and everything below current light levels. After this IB, I really doubt I will play again for the same stuff.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

The Big Word posted:

Charge time is kinda miserable tho.

What charge time?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

ratbert90 posted:

It's like, 3 hours max of total work to get all 10 emblems.

Unless you suck at the crucible.

Does it count as sucking at the crucible if I can't stop getting put with three other randoms against a four stack? Cause that's 3/4 of my IB games. I mean I suck anyways probably, but continually getting put against four man premades got old really fast.

Yet somehow even on the stomps where my team doesn't quit, it still goes to time. I don't know if I've seen a single game end because of score in my time with crucible. Then again I don't do much crucible cause I enjoyed free for all shootmans and vehicle maps cause I'm the filthiest of casuals and they took those out.

And as something to not just whine this entire post I managed to get the IB Titan chest and the arms which were all I wanted in the first place cause fur collar and wolf shoulders are my jam.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

What charge time?

He probably walks around in public with his fusion hanging out all day.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

He probably walks around in public with his fusion hanging out all day.

always be 4 bolt deleting people from back up

https://i.imgur.com/BaxYsW8.gifv

lol 54 damage a bolt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Even if you don't use the plan c perk (you should use the plan c perk) it roasts dudes. Especially the idiots using rockets in crucible.

https://i.imgur.com/EzI57pY.gifv

It feels just like SV which I used as a major crutch so I'm pretty used to slow fusions though.