Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Her ult is actually pretty insane and a hugely BS ability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Yeah I mean I expect to see a couple of dudes do some crazy poo poo with the ult because of the damage and the reposition but overall, doodoo butter. The learning phase of this jungler is gonna be rough

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Servaetes posted:

Eve looks like straight up doodoo butter. I'm sure someone will do well with her but she just plain sucks in most people's hands

Actually, she looks really cool and sexie.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i rather enjoy new eve walking up to my lane and hitting a mushroom field and then me chasing her down and killing her 10/10 a+ champ

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
smoking out, pouring up, keep that void staff in my butt

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lovechop i bet u enjoy this video game more than most :cheers:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i could beat any rioter in a rap battle.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Addamere posted:

lovechop i bet u enjoy this video game more than most :cheers:

Lovechop doesn't even play he is a poser and I heard he secretly supports tsm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
does eve still talk about shoving the void staff up people's asses

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

does eve still talk about shoving the void staff up people's asses
All that and more

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Changed her W and ult names though because

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

el dingo posted:

Lovechop doesn't even play he is a poser and I heard he secretly supports tsm

i was radicalised by keven

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
"Secretly" supports TSM? Folks TSM nation is not ashamed. We are the true boys of this world and bow to no man.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao apparently Mordekaiser is so bugged this patch he randomly replaces people's ults in game with his own. There's a video on reddit where a Draven used ult and used a Mordekaiser ult instead, complete with the ability to control the ghost

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

lmao apparently Mordekaiser is so bugged this patch he randomly replaces people's ults in game with his own. There's a video on reddit where a Draven used ult and used a Mordekaiser ult instead, complete with the ability to control the ghost

thats badass

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Rubick when?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Work Friend Keven posted:

"Secretly" supports TSM? Folks TSM nation is not ashamed. We are the true boys of this world and bow to no man.

How many breakfast cereals can you name

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RealFoxy posted:

Riot games is amazing

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Eve top is some absolute bullshit if you're playing someone who can't reliably burst her because her passive is honestly brokenly strong. Why, at level 1, she can get back up to ~400 HP (250 base + 2.5 * ~50 AP) after being out of combat for 4 seconds, I do not know. She can take some pretty rubbish trades and still come out ahead if you can't either chase her down or burst her because she just backs off for less than half a minute and is back up to nearly full HP again. It's frankly ridiculous.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
It sounds exactly like Vladimir, get gud

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's truly a shame that riot lacks the balls from software has to just Tweet back at whiny players to get good

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Drone_Fragger posted:

Eve top is some absolute bullshit if you're playing someone who can't reliably burst her because her passive is honestly brokenly strong. Why, at level 1, she can get back up to ~400 HP (250 base + 2.5 * ~50 AP) after being out of combat for 4 seconds, I do not know. She can take some pretty rubbish trades and still come out ahead if you can't either chase her down or burst her because she just backs off for less than half a minute and is back up to nearly full HP again. It's frankly ridiculous.

What are you even doing in top lane, farming creeps?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drone_Fragger posted:

This is not unique to Evelyn, you just described eiryn and window and Vladimir and honestly several others like anyone with built-in sustain like Morgana or Xin Zhao

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Addamere posted:

This is not unique to Evelyn, you just described eiryn and window and Vladimir and honestly several others like anyone with built-in sustain like Morgana or Xin Zhao
Who are Eiryn and Window

Also Vlad, Morg, and Xin all require actions to enemy units to sustain whereas Eve requires being alive

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Window, the favored champion pick of my favorite pro player of team SKT Samsung Alpha 1, Door

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Garen, though

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lovechop posted:

smoking out, pouring up, keep that void staff in my butt

all my teams are bronze and wood

in my hood we call it suck

Drone_Fragger posted:

just dodge the spears

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 13, 2017

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Bleck posted:

Garen, though

Eves probably better than garen

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Bleck posted:

Garen, though

Eves passive is better unless garen is level 11+ and has 4500 hp, hilariously. At level 1, Eve's passive is approximately 5 times stronger, and activates in half the time.

And I'm not saying that it's difficult to outplay her or not get killed by her, I'm just stating it's an infuriating lane because you can't really win trades in the long run and you can't really out-roam her since... shes eve, and has stupid roam skills built into her kit, and is invisible.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
You're making me want to play Tryndamere.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Eves passive is better unless garen is level 11+ and has 4500 hp, hilariously. At level 1, Eve's passive is approximately 5 times stronger, and activates in half the time.

And I'm not saying that it's difficult to outplay her or not get killed by her, I'm just stating it's an infuriating lane because you can't really win trades in the long run and you can't really out-roam her since... shes eve, and has stupid roam skills built into her kit, and is invisible.

Eve actually has no roam skills right now other than her passive at 6. She has no native MS buff, no non ult wall hops, nothing like that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rygar201 posted:

Who are Eiryn and Window

Also Vlad, Morg, and Xin all require actions to enemy units to sustain whereas Eve requires being alive

no idea why my phone could figure out xin zhao from me talking at it but not garen or mundo especially since mundo is a spanish word and it picks up on me speaking spanish at it just fine :shrug:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Bugs I encountered in one game: got stuck on Cho’s corpse and kept rubberbanding back to it; rejoining game after a DC and my champ was sunk halfway into the map

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

bug i encountered one game: skarner

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
SCORPIONS ARE NOT BUGS!!! Kha is a bug.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I'm finding new Eve to be really fun down here in Bacteria League. When maxed, the range on her W charm is an entire screen and is really useful to push enemies off of objectives or away from teammates if nothing else.

I think the best part of the rework is the way her stealth mechanic is presented. The visual and audio feedback -dimmed screen, hushed audio, and different model - all really come together. It feels far better when moving around undetected... with old Eve all you had were the icons above her head when you got close or were detected. This way seems to have made it much easier to slink around the shadows as a succubus or whatever.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

SCORPIONS ARE NOT BUGS!!! Kha is a bug.

scorps are absolutely bugs

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Speaking of Skarner, remember Skarner? Man, I wish his kit was good.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Capture points???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Arachnids are not bugs.

• Locked thread