Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

Lession 1: Don't play games.

fyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Meridian posted:

Just coming back to the game with the hope that one day it'll be good, and when it is I want to be good at it. If anyone wants to play some sets, my CFN is "Meridian-"

Teach me.

Season 3 changes is gonna be 2-3 months away now so that's the big thing I am looking forward to.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah im gonna give it another look in january or whenever they roll it out. Until then theres way too much better games to play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a January 2018 amazon listing for SFV Arcade Edition and one of the changes listed is that each character will have 2 V Triggers to pick from. $40 New and it will include all dlc up to this point

edit: actually it may come with 0 dlc, lol. The page is unclear

In Training fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 5, 2017

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

In Training posted:

There's a January 2018 amazon listing for SFV Arcade Edition and one of the changes listed is that each character will have 2 V Triggers to pick from. $40 New and it will include all dlc up to this point

edit: actually it may come with 0 dlc, lol. The page is unclear

Does is come with better netcode?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

So what are the chances of that new edition actually fixing the things that matter? Netcode? All the characters being linear af? Input delay? Flaccid normals?
Or did they just add a second VT as the new shiny trinket to distract people from the actual issues?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
This new edition may have as many features as Tekken 7 did at launch!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll play some arcade mode when it releases but it is still really funny that it has taken a whole two years for such a simple feature to be added.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
surely I'll get all the fight money I used back from buying 100k fighters:shepface:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ

impulse 7 effect
Jun 2, 2011

Keegers posted:

1. Learn how to fight in real life.
2. Build a reputation.
3. Fight Mayweather
4. Make a cool 30mil for losing

FGC has got the smack talk (and possibly the smack(s)) down pat. Why would esports want to take that money maker away?

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

algebra testes posted:

This new edition may have as many features as Tekken 7 did at launch!

Probably not the "good gameplay" feature though.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

impulse 7 effect posted:

FGC has got the smack talk (and possibly the smack(s)) down pat. Why would esports want to take that money maker away?

Because fgc isn't PC, esports is PC! Even though majority of esports​ teams are white or Asian males. Fgc got the whole rainbow of representation but no one wants to sponsor because they saw ltg vs viscant and that isn't a good image for their brand.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Brosnan posted:

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

How did the ref not see that! BOO!

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

MrJacobs posted:

How did the ref not see that! BOO!

Look closer:

He definitely likes what he sees.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Keegers posted:

Because fgc isn't PC, esports is PC! Even though majority of esports​ teams are white or Asian males. Fgc got the whole rainbow of representation but no one wants to sponsor because they saw ltg vs viscant and that isn't a good image for their brand.

It was the good white boy that helps addicted people in his free time shutting down a massive black man that screams and swears a lot, nothing the FGC has ever done appeals more to the American businessmen than that!

(viscant is dope tho)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ken's face still sticks out like a sore thumb amid all this

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

what a useless, garbage trailer lmao

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Brosnan posted:

Or a good Akuma.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this game will never be fixed. all there is to hope for is that it dies and capcom realizes there needs to be a minimal investment of work money and talent to make a fighting game successful, which they won't, so basically play tekken or whatever

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Maya Fey posted:

this game will never be fixed. all there is to hope for is that it dies and capcom realizes there needs to be a minimal investment of work money and talent to make a fighting game successful, which they won't, so basically play tekken or whatever

lol

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Maya Fey posted:

Good for you.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

Thanks captain obvious.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

Jack Trades posted:

Thanks captain obvious.

You're like the last person who gets to make a post like this.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

The key to succeeding in street fighter 2017 is knowing when to mash jab.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

when they say new v triggers does that also mean the fighters v reversal will change?

the current one Vega has is the worst in the game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

No

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

No but they could still change frame data on the reversals

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhkiiLXxVAM

zeku trailer

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

He looks pretty neat. I'm not up on my SF history; is he a pre-established character?

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

He looks pretty neat. I'm not up on my SF history; is he a pre-established character?

He is Guy's Master and shows in the Alpha series ending for Guy where Guy was supposed to kill him to become the successor of Bushinryu.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

ah. it's pretty cool how these minor characters are getting expanded upon.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

TFRazorsaw posted:

ah. it's pretty cool how these minor characters are getting expanded upon.

Yep. I could have sworn they would just make characters off the random story mode models like Guile's boss, random Dolls, and Rashid's buddy. I'm glad I was wrong.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

What’s going on with his age changing?

Mi buying all his costumes.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

recycled animations: the character

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

wow he looks bad. rather play any other dlc character.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

He looks good.

Reminds me of Noob-Smoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goodpart
Jan 9, 2004

quarter circle forward punch
rip
Zeku is actually really fun which means after two whole seasons they made a character I enjoy playing

Discuss