Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Google Butt posted:

This is a super long shot, but does anyone have a rollei afm35?

Also interested in any other p&s 35mm with quality lenses

are you in canada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I'm looking for a Nikon 70-200 2.8 still btw.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
For Sale: Fuji X-T1 with 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R kit lens. Looking for $850 shipped to CONUS with insurance.

Fujinon 56mm f/1.2 R. Looking for $800 shipped to CONUS with insurance.

As you can tell from the dust, I simply don't use them. The body and kit lens comes in the original box with 2 batteries (1 is the original battery, the other is a 3rd party) and charger, manual, lens caps, detachable flash, whatever else was in the box.

The 56mm comes in the original box with the lens hood and end caps.

There are no scratches on the lenses or on the camera body, nor are there dings, dents, or some wierd stickiness. The body was sent to Fuji repair once to have 2 hot pixels mapped out. The rear navigation buttons are not clicky (at all really) but the buttons themselves work with no issues.

I have never had any issues with the camera or lenses (aside from the fixed hot pixel thing).

I'm basing my pricing off of used items on amazon so if I'm way off let me know.

Nondescript Van fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 22, 2017

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

bobmarleysghost posted:

are you in canada?

Usa

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Ah, nvm then.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

I'll pay shipping if you have an afm35 :D

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Google Butt posted:

I'll pay shipping if you have an afm35 :D

Looks like it's impossible to find this AFM35, looking to buy an Olmypus XA if anyone has one.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Google Butt posted:

Looks like it's impossible to find this AFM35, looking to buy an Olmypus XA if anyone has one.

I got an XA2 with the flash if that works for you

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

I'm thinking like $125 shipped, the flash is basically new, the bracket currently goes for $55, and the cable is like $10. full disclosure, i had to re-solder the wires inside the cable because they were reversed.

Update: i'm going to keep the bracket and sync cable, but i'll still let this nigh-new Fuji EF-20 go for $75 shipped alone.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
ICs for cleaning out things collecting dust:

Grey Market D810 & 24-120 f/4
Leica M6 TTL 0.72

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

BitesizedNike posted:

ICs for cleaning out things collecting dust:

Grey Market D810 & 24-120 f/4
Leica M6 TTL 0.72

you should just post them with the pictures and prices

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Anyone interested i selling their old Nikon D300s? There's one on Ebay I'm interested in but the declared shipping cost of $30 put's it over the $280 limit which means I then pay another $95 in import fees; Yay for living in NZ. Even Australia has a $750 tax free limit for personal import goods. Anyway, thought this would be the best place to ask. Might be open to a D7100 instead but I have a feeling my budget might not stretch that far.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!

Bottom Liner posted:

Uh, interest check on two camera bags.

Incase Pro DSLR Backpack $100 shipped - excellent condition (can't find a single mark anywhere).

The best camera backpack I've ever owned, but I've moved to a hard case solution for my full kit and a very small bag for light travel.

I’m interested if you still have it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Yup, paypal is defeldus @ gmail.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

paid it, you don't get PMs so I'm emailing you my address.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Got payment and info, thanks!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check in the twice used Zhiyun Crane V2 I have? I've had some setbacks recently with health and got some bills to pay still. If there is interest I'll update this with pics and price.

Edit: Might as well just post the pic.

Edit: Photo with username this time.

I'd like to get $450 for it shipped to the US.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 10, 2017

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

quote:

-$50+, you need a picture WITH YOUR USERNAME. Ideally your username with the actual item, not just the box. If you're selling multiple items, either username with each one or username with a group shot.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Man I am getting a bit off these days in the head between rules here and SA Mart .. one moment and I'll re-take with username.

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Good thing Vader didn't touch my bike. Good thing for him.
I'd like to sell this as a complete package. Shipping from Southern California or I can drive to within a 50 mile radius of LA and hand deliver to you.

Canon 60D + EFS 17-55mm F/2.8 IS + Marumi DHG Super CPL

There is a small amount of dust inside the lens, but it can be cleaned.

I'm the original owner of the body and it has fewer than 5,000 shutter actuations. Body looks brand new. Not the original owner of the lens, but it is in great shape. Can provide samples of this combo in use. Will ship with battery, charger, and a memory card, but I don't have the original box.

Edit: $750 shipped? More pics of body etc on my flickr

Drewski fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Oct 20, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Adding my wife's barely used camera to the mix.

Panasonic Lumix G7 w/ 12-42 kit lens. Used maybe two times? Comes with what normally does in the kit and some extra Wasabi batteries. Has less than 100 shots I am sure.

https://imgur.com/a/nE4WQ

Asking $500 shipped to the US.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

Got payment and info, thanks!

Camera bag arrived safe and sound, no drugs to speak of in it, but i found an old a23 battery and it had a pleasent smell.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Understanding posted:

Camera bag arrived safe and sound, no drugs to speak of in it, but i found an old a23 battery and it had a pleasent smell.

The drugs are in it you have to eat it

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I should’ve saved room.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Understanding posted:

JFC I held the bag upside down and shook it well to dispose of any evidence

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Adding two more m43 items:

Kenko 16mm and 10mm extension tubes (made in Japan, has electrical contacts so use the lens just as normal), mint condition - $make offer

Olympus 40-150 f/4-5.6R, mint condition and includes box - $make offer

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Can I interest you in a Olympus Stylus?

I have purchased several of theses at thrift stores over the years. I'm looking to save up for a Panasonic G85 or a GH5 and figured it's a good time to take my collection that turned into borderline hoarding (not in that gross must save every candy wrapper kind of way)

4x Black Stylus, one with case. $45 each - All are in pretty good condition. (One left)
1x Black Stylus Date $25
1x Silver Stylus 80 with case $25
1x Silver Stylus Epic Zoom 170 Deluxe with case$33
1x SIlver Stylus Epic DLX with case $145 - Has scuffs and scratches.
1x Silver Stylys Epic Zoom 80 $13 - flash doesn't always popup all the way, bad spring. If it is up, it can shift back down easily.

Prices include priority mail shipping in the states.

I accept paypal payments. Can do google or amazon if needed too.

Any questions email me @ bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Photo album of all of the cameras can be found here https://imgur.com/a/i07Pu. I can take detailed photos of any specific camera if you would like, don't want to spend the time if no one is interested. I have a few other cameras that I have in random boxes still too.

Edit : Canon Stylus? Am I dumb?

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Oct 28, 2017

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Sent you an email about a stylus.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Replied...

The black Stylus with the case has been sold.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Posting full pics now that I have some time.

Nikon D810, Grey market.

Some background — I'm not a full-time professional photographer, but I do some photography on the side for my job. This was my backup camera for the 18 or so months, and as such, it got little (very) use. I'm moving cross-country in a month so I need the $$$.

Right under 1700 shutter actuations. Condition is Excellent, really the only blemish is a scratch on the hotshoe (completely cosmetic).

$1550 shipped in the US. I can do international as well, but the price might slightly change depending on how far away you are.

PM me or e-mail me at mail AT joehanchoi DOT com with any questions. I really really don't want to bother with eBay!

I also have a 24-120 f/4 (no box, was a gift from a friend) that was on the camera the whole time. It is also pretty much flawless. I can include pics for anyone interested, but I may end up selling this locally.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

outcast_p posted:

Can I interest you in a Canon Stylus?

Sent you an email about one of the black ones.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

BitesizedNike posted:

Nikon D810, Grey market.

Some background — I'm not a full-time professional photographer, but I do some photography on the side for my job. This was my backup camera for the 18 or so months, and as such, it got little (very) use. I'm moving cross-country in a month so I need the $$$.

Right under 1700 shutter actuations. Condition is Excellent, really the only blemish is a scratch on the hotshoe (completely cosmetic).

$1550 shipped in the US. I can do international as well, but the price might slightly change depending on how far away you are.

PM me or e-mail me at mail AT joehanchoi DOT com with any questions. I really really don't want to bother with eBay!

I also have a 24-120 f/4 (no box, was a gift from a friend) that was on the camera the whole time. It is also pretty much flawless. I can include pics for anyone interested, but I may end up selling this locally.

Man, that's tempting, but I don't think I can justify it to myself. I don't deserve it.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I thought I had a lot of Olympus Styluses.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I can attest that while the Stylus Zoom doesn't have the brightest apertures, it's overall great as a pocketable P&S. Very quick focus too.

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Good thing Vader didn't touch my bike. Good thing for him.

Drewski posted:

I'd like to sell this as a complete package. Shipping from Southern California or I can drive to within a 50 mile radius of LA and hand deliver to you.

Canon 60D + EFS 17-55mm F/2.8 IS + Marumi DHG Super CPL

There is a small amount of dust inside the lens, but it can be cleaned.

I'm the original owner of the body and it has fewer than 5,000 shutter actuations. Body looks brand new. Not the original owner of the lens, but it is in great shape. Can provide samples of this combo in use. Will ship with battery, charger, and a memory card, but I don't have the original box.

Edit: $750 shipped? More pics of body etc on my flickr

I reduced my price to $750.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

BitesizedNike posted:

Nikon D810, Grey market.

$1450 shipped in the US. I can do international as well, but the price might slightly change depending on how far away you are.

Price dropped. Pending sale.

BitesizedNike fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Oct 22, 2017

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Shellman posted:

Sent you an email about one of the black ones.

Got here yesterday. Thanks!

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

ansel autisms posted:

Sent you an email about a stylus.

Camera received, A+

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Shellman posted:

Got here yesterday. Thanks!

ansel autisms posted:

Camera received, A+

Great to hear. Thanks!

I am defiantly open to offers on any of the other cameras, send me an email. Two of the black Styluses have sold, the rest are still available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

outcast_p posted:

Can I interest you in a Olympus Stylus?

I have purchased several of theses at thrift stores over the years. I'm looking to save up for a Panasonic G85 or a GH5 and figured it's a good time to take my collection that turned into borderline hoarding (not in that gross must save every candy wrapper kind of way)

4x Black Stylus, one with case. $45 each - All are in pretty good condition. (Two Sold)
1x Black Stylus Date $25
1x Silver Stylus 80 with case $25
1x Silver Stylus Epic Zoom 170 Deluxe with case$33
1x SIlver Stylus Epic DLX with case $145 - Has scuffs and scratches.
1x Silver Stylys Epic Zoom 80 $13 - flash doesn't always popup all the way, bad spring. If it is up, it can shift back down easily.

Prices include priority mail shipping in the states.

I accept paypal payments. Can do google or amazon if needed too.

Any questions email me @ bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Photo album of all of the cameras can be found here https://imgur.com/a/i07Pu. I can take detailed photos of any specific camera if you would like, don't want to spend the time if no one is interested. I have a few other cameras that I have in random boxes still too.

Edit : Canon Stylus? Am I dumb?

Sent you an email