Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Mirthless posted:

>Iowa
>Pickup Trucks
>This Quote:

lmao

i wonder how these people feel about recent police brutality

Yeah they loved thier son so much he was living in a homeless shelter and called the cops on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

New account, so it's a possible troll, but still...

I [53M] refuse to admit that I’m too old to impregnate my [27F] wife

quote:

We been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and there is no result. I automatically assumed it was my gf because men don’t have biological clocks, men don’t have to worry about that kind of stuff. Our worth is by or status while women is by their youth since we can produce sperm all our lives.

My wife got tested and the results said she as fertile and everything is working fine. My stomach gotten tense and I feared that it was me. I tried to bring my head up because I’m a male and I can’t be infertile. When I got tested, the doctor said my sperm count is low which can be the reason why I couldn’t get her pregnant. I asked that I should get more tests done because something HAS TO BE WRONG WITH ME to have a low sperm count, and he just said that it’s most likely because of my age. When he said it’s probably because of my age, my anger rose so much. There is no way men have biological clocks! I’m so outraged! My worth on fertility can’t be the same as a woman! I told my doctor to give me a full physical and sadly, the results came that I was healthy. My doctor AGAIN said it’s probably because of my age. I’m stil in denial. Men don’t have biological clocks! They just don’t! I’m not a woman where I have to worry about my youth. This is unfair!

Im not a drinker or smoker so idk what’s wrong. Im going to get cat scan and an x ray and other tests because it can’t be because of my age.
Do you think I should take more tests so that I can know that age isn’t the reason that my sperm is like this, and it’s because I’m sick or lacking in something?

tl;dr: I’m in denial. It can’t be because of my age.

:biotruths:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Doggles posted:

quote:

I’m not a woman where I have to worry about my youth. This is unfair!

Hahahaha

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Aramoro posted:

Yeah they loved thier son so much he was living in a homeless shelter and called the cops on him.

dad voted for trump and is outraged about the NFL protests

Doggles posted:

this is a little hard to believe, i'm betting this is a troll

never look at a new account as a reason to believe something is fake, nearly all /r/relationship posts are made on throwaway accounts, but the post really feels formulaic, I cannot imagine a man of that age typing like that and it's all pretty gross without any attempt to soften the edges

i'm gonna have to say this is bait

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 13, 2017

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Mirthless posted:

dad voted for trump and is outraged about the NFL protests

Dad was just showing him some tough love, wasn't his fault his son wasn't tough enough to be bulletproof.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Aramoro posted:

Dad was just showing him some tough love, wasn't his fault his son wasn't tough enough to be bulletproof.

i bet he blamed Obama

edit: A more serious answer to this is this poo poo is one of those things conservatives do pretty consistently and it always seems to catch them by surprise when their kid meets some horrible fate instead of turning their life around, like, dude, you took away their entire support network so how do you expect them to survive? They're so sure their spawn would be able to pull themselves up by their bootstraps that they'll deliberately put them in direct danger.

My cousin got kicked out of the house because he was using drugs and his parents didn't want to have to deal with it. He was still on their insurance and his dad could have afforded rehab, (he was the senior sysadmin at a state university) but he thought the best possible answer was to take Danny (said cousin) to a trap house and leave him there. They found him dead a couple of months later from an overdose, a development that seemed to take them completely by surprise. I really miss that kid, we grew up together and he died in a really lovely way because his really lovely parents thought they could make him build character by forcing him to live on the street. I mean, he made his choices, but drat, it didn't have to play out that way.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 13, 2017

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Doggles posted:

Guess he should have taken better care of himself, I'd bet he's out of shape and/or lying about the smoking and drinking. It's all on him if his family doesn't have a history of fertility problems.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I dont smoke, I dont drink, I exercise everyday. I mean sure Im into extreme testicular torture but shes been wearing boxing gloves when she punches my lovesac ever since weve been trying to get pregnant.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Eugh. My dad was 54 and my mom was 28 when I was born and it grosses me out more and more by the day even still.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Mirthless posted:

i bet he blamed Obama

edit: A more serious answer to this is this poo poo is one of those things conservatives do pretty consistently and it always seems to catch them by surprise when their kid meets some horrible fate instead of turning their life around, like, dude, you took away their entire support network so how do you expect them to survive? They're so sure their spawn would be able to pull themselves up by their bootstraps that they'll deliberately put them in direct danger.

My cousin got kicked out of the house because he was using drugs and his parents didn't want to have to deal with it. He was still on their insurance and his dad could have afforded rehab, (he was the senior sysadmin at a state university) but he thought the best possible answer was to take Danny (said cousin) to a trap house and leave him there. They found him dead a couple of months later from an overdose, a development that seemed to take them completely by surprise. I really miss that kid, we grew up together and he died in a really lovely way because his really lovely parents thought they could make him build character by forcing him to live on the street. I mean, he made his choices, but drat, it didn't have to play out that way.

drat dude that’s rough. I feel like there’s this notion that you need to let an addict hit Rock Bottom before you can help them and I wonder how often that results in similar outcomes

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

10bux they're a minority in that shithole state.

This poo poo happens when you are severely depressed and unpopular, even when you are white at a super white school. I know from experience.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

It may not be from reddit, but here's a doozy of a relationship story:

Parents of freed Afghanistan hostage angry at son-in-law

quote:

The parents of an American woman freed with her family after five years of captivity say they are elated, but also angry at their son-in law for taking their daughter to Afghanistan.

“Taking your pregnant wife to a very dangerous place, to me, and the kind of person I am, is unconscionable,” Caitlan Coleman’s father, Jim, told ABC News.

Caitlan Coleman and Joshua Boyle were rescued Wednesday, five years after they had been abducted by a Taliban-linked extremist network while in Afghanistan as part of a multi-nation backpacking trip. She was pregnant at the time and had three children in captivity.

A U.S. military official said that a military hostage team had flown to Pakistan Wednesday prepared to fly the family out. The team did a preliminary health assessment and had a transport plane ready to go, but sometime after daybreak Thursday, as the family members were walking to the plane, Boyle said he did not want to board, the official said.

Boyle’s father said his son did not want to board the plane because it was headed to Bagram Air Base and that the family wanted to return directly to North America. Another U.S. official said Boyle was nervous about being in “custody” given his family ties.

He was once married to Zaynab Khadr, the older sister of former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr and the daughter of a senior al-Qaida financier. Her father, the late Ahmed Said Khadr, and the family stayed with Osama bin Laden briefly when Omar Khadr was a boy.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
It's the whole "had three children in captivity" part that throws me

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Captain Yossarian posted:

It's the whole "had three children in captivity" part that throws me

Given his familial connections and their reluctance to enter military custody, I'm going to guess they weren't entirely imprisoned

Anybody remember Not Without My Daughter?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Me [28F] with my BF[30 M/F] duration 1.5 years, My BFF (28F) came out as Lesbian and my BF is furious with me.

quote:

I'm gonna keep this short. I have been best friends with Nina for 12 years now. We became especially close about 10 years ago when she confided in me that she was Gay and depressed. She comes from a conservative christian family. She was dealing with a lot of personality conflict and was suicidal even for a while. I became her support and cheer leader and encouraged her to get therapy. I wnet with her to LGBT support groups and while her mental health improved, she decided to "stay in the closet". She dated a few girls through the years disguised as "close friends" and "room mates" I was the only one who knew about her relationships.

Now, like many female BFFs we spend ALOT of time together and know an unhealthy amount of info about each other private and personal life. She has also supported me through my difficult times and is truly my sister in spirit.

I have been dating my BF for a bit over a year now and things are getting serious we are at point of discussing future plans like moving in together and time line for marriage etc. We have a good relation ship over all.

Now, 2 weeks ago, on her Bday. Nina finally came out. First to her family and then on FB to everyone. A lot of her family has abandoned her over it. so I invited her to spend thanks giving with us (I'm Canadian). We had our own small dinner with just some close friends on Saturday. At dinner Nina gave an emotional speech and thanked us for loving her as she is and then thanked me especially for saving her life (her words) and supporting her all these years.

well, after everyone left i could say my BF looked irate. I asked him what was wrong and he suddenly kinda exploded like YOU KNEW ALL SHE WAS GAY? i was like yeah...and i thought he was upset i never shared it with him and started explaining that it was not my secret to share.

He goes on to explain he feels betrayed that I had a close friend who would be sexualiy interested in me! He went on about all the times I spent the night at her house even sleeping in same bed with her and concluded that I have basically been cheating on him this whole time.

I was baffled and mad and answered probably louder than I should have that he was insane and she is my best friend and basically my sister and what he was accusing me of was sick and he needs to either apologize or GTFO of my apartment.

Well, he did. and later texted me to un-invite me to his family's dinner which was on monday. He said if he was this close to a girl I'd be mad too. I think his comparison is insane. anyways its been almost a week and neither of us thinks we should apologize. What do you think? what would you do? I'm tired of living like this even a break up would be less frustrating at this point. He claims I disrespected our relationship and i think he is way out of line. who is wrong here?

Edit: spelling

tl;dr: I knew my BFF was a lesbian and I spent a lot of time with her. BF found out she is gay and is accusing me of disrespecting our relationship. Did i? What would you do/say?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Mirthless posted:

OMG, that could be its own /r/relationships post too!

Wikipedia posted:

Moody denied many of the claims made by his wife in “Not Without my Daughter.” He collaborated with Alexis Kouros to create a documentary, Without My Daughter, to counter the claims in Betty's book.

:vince:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Mirthless posted:

Given his familial connections and their reluctance to enter military custody, I'm going to guess they weren't entirely imprisoned

good point I seriously didn't think about that (not sarcasm)

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

fruit on the bottom posted:

Me [28F] with my BF[30 M/F] duration 1.5 years, My BFF (28F) came out as Lesbian and my BF is furious with me.
:sever: before he starts getting irrationally jealous of male friends, female friends he thinks look kind of gay, and random coworkers.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

:sever: before he starts getting irrationally jealous of male friends, female friends he thinks look kind of gay, and random coworkers.

I mean it would be weird to sleep in her male friend's beds with them.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean it would be weird to sleep in her male friend's beds with them.
A certain level of intimacy between female friends is more socially acceptable. This can then end up really sucking for lesbians if people use their sexuality as an excuse to cut them out of that (even when they're not sexually attracted to anyone involved). It'd be weird for her to do that with a male friend she's known since she was a teenager because she wouldn't have been doing stuff like that with him platonically as a teenager.

EDIT: Basically I can see why it comes off as weird but if she was completely honest about what they were doing and he didn't give a gently caress back when he thought the friend was straight it's a bit disingenious to flip out once he realizes she's a lesbian, because it's a reaction to the fear that predatory gay people are everywhere and also shows a p big lack of trust in his girlfriend. She was honest with him, she just didn't out someone to him because that's not his business. If he was okay with them sharing a bed before, why does he suddenly think his girlfriend was cheating on him now?

PetraCore fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 13, 2017

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
I[31m] forgave my wife[29f] for her affair, but after finding the sexual messages between her and the other guy[28m], I am broken and I don't think I can forgive her.

quote:

I have been married to my wife Rosie for two years, we dated for two years as well. Rosie and I honestly had a great relationship. Finding her was perfect for my life, we both have similar tastes in music, similar political views, similar taste in food, same hobbies. We both communicate well with each other have good careers. I never thought Rosie would ever cheat on me, I always thought it was something you would only see on Maury.

I ended up finding out about my wife's affair though. Every couple months I have to travel for work for PI planning it is usually for a week. This time when I came back, a neighbor of mine told me that he saw a tall blonde man come into my apartment at 6pm. I was really thrown off by that, I asked my wife what happened, she told me she had no idea what I was talking about, that she spent her time just browsing the internet and playing videogames. I checked our apartment's front desk and they confirmed too that this blonde guy came to my apartment multiple times. I confronted Rosie, she finally came clean.

She said, that when I was gone she was really horny and that she slept with a guy off Tinder. I talked to her about it, she said that it was just lust, that I hadn't done anything wrong at all, that I have been a great husband. She asked me if I ever seen a beautiful girl and was tempted, she said we all have those thoughts, that it was just her in a moment of weakness. She said that she thought he was an idiot, she just wanted to have sex, and the rush and excitement of it made her do it multiple times.

Honestly, we were on the verge of divorce, but my wife she talked me down from it. She told me all of the things she would do to regain my trust. I lived by myself for a week, and I missed her and I decided to reconcile. I was not at all in a good state.

But, now things have gotten a lot worse. I had asked my wife to see the messages between her and the guy, but she told me that she deleted the messages and her Tinder profile. I ended up finding an old iPad that is connected to her apple profile and I saw the messages and photos between them. This is where I am at now.

The stuff I read and saw have broken me. If there was one weak point in our relationship, it has been that our sex life hasn't been that great or adventurous. I have tried to spicen things up encourage my wife to try more, but she has told me she just isn't interested in a lot of things, she did them before and from her words just isn't into it that they don't feel good to her nor does she enjoy it. We have never had anal together, she doesn't give me blowjobs longer than 30 seconds, she has never sent me photos of herself or anything like that. We have sex usually every couple days so I couldn't complain really. I just assumed that was just who she was.

What I saw in those messages really have broken all of that. For this tall blonde guy, she would send him tons of dirty talk, telling him how hot it was to feel his big dick on the back of his throat, she sent him VIDEOS of herself masturbating to him (she told me she won't send pics to me in case they get hacked), and just tons of dirty talk of stuff she wanted to do to him that she would never ever do with me. I honestly have never even seen that side of her. Reading all of this made me feel a lot less of a man, it really broke me.

I thought of her cheating on me before was she went looking because I was gone, now reading the messages it is that she is looking for a guy that can provide her things that I never could. Before, I was jealous because this guy was taller, and better looking than me. But now, from what my wife said to him he is way better in bed than me. It just hurts too that this guy does more stuff sexually with my wife, off a dating app than I have been able to do in years of marriage.

I have never felt so lovely and inferior before. I told my wife I forgive her, but honestly this hurts more than finding out she cheated on me. A part of me wants to ask her about the details about their sex, she doesn't know I read this. She is with her friends right now. Is it wrong to want to know the details? I know it will hurt me, but I want to see if she will lie to my face. I feel like even if we divorce they will be lingering.

I don't know what to do. I have spent so many years with her, we have so much planned for the future our life together, but now I don't know if I can do any of it anymore. I am thinking about ending our marriage after reading this. Should I wait for this emotional storm in my head to cool down? Am I over reacting here? please help

tl;dr- my wife cheated on me with a random Tinder stranger. I didn't think much of my wife's affair until seeing the sexual messages between her and her lover. I am really badly hurt. I feel like this has hurt me to the point of shaping the rest of my life's views around women and happiness.

quote:

OP you need to understand, this tall blonde guy wasn't the first guy to rev her gears, and see her full sexual side. The guys she slept with before you did as well, but they likely weren't good long term candidates or weren't interested in an LTR with her.

So she chose you the well-off developer with a cushy software engineering job. She tolerates sex with you, and if you stay married she will want to cheat on you again.

quote:

How did you know that I work as a software engineer?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

PetraCore posted:

A certain level of intimacy between female friends is more socially acceptable. This can then end up really sucking for lesbians if people use their sexuality as an excuse to cut them out of that (even when they're not sexually attracted to anyone involved). It'd be weird for her to do that with a male friend she's known since she was a teenager because she wouldn't have been doing stuff like that with him platonically as a teenager.

EDIT: Basically I can see why it comes off as weird but if she was completely honest about what they were doing and he didn't give a gently caress back when he thought the friend was straight it's a bit disingenious to flip out once he realizes she's a lesbian, because it's a reaction to the fear that predatory gay people are everywhere and also shows a p big lack of trust in his girlfriend. She was honest with him, she just didn't out someone to him because that's not his business. If he was okay with them sharing a bed before, why does he suddenly think his girlfriend was cheating on him now?

Yeah it's a sticky wicket. I think she's less wrong but I don't think he's entirely wrong either by being put off with that level of intimacy with someone who could be attracted to her. Their super long history and the context are really what separates this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anony Mouse posted:

I[31m] forgave my wife[29f] for her affair, but after finding the sexual messages between her and the other guy[28m], I am broken and I don't think I can forgive her.

[/quote]

One of the difficult things to come to terms with as a respectable woman, is the idea that there are disreputable women out there. They really ruin the notion of relationships for those of us with dignity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If a fellow woman ever confides in me that she has been cheating on her significant other, it will be hard to resist the temptation to smack her right in the cooch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

quote:

he needs to either apologize or GTFO of my apartment.

gently caress yeah!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Pick posted:

If a fellow woman ever confides in me that she has been cheating on her significant other, it will be hard to resist the temptation to smack her right in the cooch

same with my fellow dudes. They're behaviour is not only Misogynistic, but also Misandrist, actively making it harder for us nice guys out here to be trusted not to gently caress around.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My sister [26F] waved a gun at my [30F] face and is mad at ME for getting upset! Not sure if I am overreacting and what I should do now.

quote:

I [30F] live across the country from my family, and I am in my hometown for a week and staying with my parents. Last night, my sister [26F] invited me to her house to hang out with her and her boyfriend. While I was there, she waved a gun in my face. I left out of fear for my own safety, and now she is mad that I am upset.

A little background on my family: we are middle-class white people living in a Western state (though, I moved to an Eastern state to attend graduate school 8 years ago). My parents are financially comfortable and on their way to retirement, but my sister is living well below the poverty line. She dropped out of college (she believes she is “too smart” for it) and has worked a series of dead-end/minimum wage jobs since she was 16. My father pays most of her rent and many of her bills. In spite of this, my sister not only has premium digital cable but also an expensive drug habit (cocaine, opiate pain killers, weed, and shrooms) and just recently purchased a $900 semi-automatic handgun to add to her collection of semi-automatic handguns. She just completed a concealed carry course and received her license last month. My sister has a habit of dating abusive scumbags, and I think having guns makes her feel safe. I also think she likes guns because she and my dad can bond over them. My dad has always kept many guns, and growing up my dad took us shooting and taught us the importance of gun safety – such as, never assume a gun is unloaded; always treat guns as if they are loaded; never point them at people – you know, common sense stuff. I also own a gun, so it’s not like I’m against gun ownership.

So, last night I head over to my sister’s house where she is hanging out with her boyfriend on the couch, getting high, and watching some poo poo movie on her giant flat screen TV. The new gun is on the arm of the couch, pointing toward the recliner I want to sit in. NBD, I just rotate the gun 90 degrees so it’s pointing toward the wall behind us, instead of at me. My sister gets pissed that I’m acting so paranoid. I’m like, whatever, I just don’t want a loving gun pointing at me.

My sister then gets into some kind of heated argument with her ex-boyfriend over the phone for half an hour – in front of her current boyfriend because she is classy like that – so I move to the floor and start playing with her dog. She finally hangs up the phone and picks up her gun and starts doing something to it – what, I have no idea. She was holding it upside down and pulling the top part (the slide?) back repeatedly. I was sitting on the floor about 5 feet away from my sister, and at one point the gun was pointing right at my face. I knew it was an accident, so I asked her if she please could not point the gun at me. I wasn’t mad. I just assumed that she wasn’t paying too much attention because she was on her usual cocktail of opiates and pot. My sister then got really angry. “What do you think I’m doing?” she asked me. (I have no idea what she was doing, honestly.) I think she was trying to imply that the gun was not loaded because, right then, she deliberately waved the gun at my face a few times! I instinctively reached for my glasses and my phone and stood up to leave. She saw I was leaving and got upset and tried to convince me that I’m overly paranoid and uptight. I didn’t argue with her, I just told her I had a headache and needed to leave.

It didn’t hit me until I had gotten in my truck and driven a few miles. Then I started sobbing so hard I could barely drive. I had never had a gun pointed at my face, and I suddenly felt so terrified thinking of what could have happened. She claims that the gun was not loaded, but I was taught to never point a gun at someone – loaded or unloaded – because accidents can happen. Especially when you are high out of your loving gourd. Growing up, my dad told us the cautionary tale of his friend, a fellow firefighter, who was cleaning his rifle while he was babysitting his grandson. The friend thought the gun was unloaded, but there was a bullet in the chamber, and he accidentally shot a hole through the floor, just inches from where his grandson was sitting! Driving home, I felt terrified but also incredibly disrespected. I just can’t believe my sister cares so little about my safety, even if the chances of the gun actually going off were miniscule.

When I got back to my parents’ house, my dad knew something was wrong because my sister had called to warn him that I was mad about something (she didn’t tell him what). He asked me what was wrong and I told him I didn’t want to talk about it. I feel really angry at him, for some reason. I think because he knows my sister is a piece of poo poo and continues to bankroll her idiot lifestyle anyway. He also snorts coke and smokes weed with her sometimes. They are both idiots. My mother, btw, is a high-functioning alcoholic and does not involve herself in family matters to any great extent.

What should I do now? My sister has not apologized. Do I ask her for an apology, cut her out of my life, or leave town early? Should I tell my dad what she did? Am I overreacting to this whole situation?

TL;DR My sister pointed her gun at my face - at first on accident and then on purpose. Now she is mad that I am upset about it. Not sure if I am blowing this out of proportion and how I should proceed.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Anony Mouse posted:

Buddy

Open the relationship. Draw the other guy in with your lazy charm and awkward mannerisms. Befriend him, and eventually, gently caress him.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

My sister [26F] waved a gun at my [30F] face and is mad at ME for getting upset! Not sure if I am overreacting and what I should do now.

I wish this was the focus of way more episodes of shows about people miraculously survivng in the face of certain death.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

Buddy

Open the relationship. Draw the other guy in with your lazy charm and awkward mannerisms. Befriend him, and eventually, gently caress him.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Anony Mouse posted:

quote:

I ended up finding out about my wife's affair though. Every couple months I have to travel for work for PI planning it is usually for a week. This time when I came back, a neighbor of mine told me that he saw a tall blonde man come into my apartment at 6pm. I was really thrown off by that, I asked my wife what happened, she told me she had no idea what I was talking about, that she spent her time just browsing the internet and playing videogames. I checked our apartment's front desk and they confirmed too that this blonde guy came to my apartment multiple times. I confronted Rosie, she finally came clean.

quote:

How did you know that I work as a software engineer?

dude it's right there

you think people aren't going to google the first technical/field specific thing in the post?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mirthless posted:

dude it's right there

you think people aren't going to google the first technical/field specific thing in the post?

"The people who ask strangers on reddit for relationship advice don't always know what they're doing, more at 11"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

One of the difficult things to come to terms with as a respectable woman, is the idea that there are disreputable women out there. They really ruin the notion of relationships for those of us with dignity.

lol pick

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

really problematic posting pick, it's never ok to assault a woman because she made you angry

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Surprised you didn't go for "punt her in the oval office" or "boot her in the cooter".

It's always better if it rhymes.

Caveat: I do not actually advise cooter-booting anyone.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I feel like I missed the Hugh saga because some of these jokes are whooshing me bad

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Surprised you didn't go for "punt her in the oval office" or "boot her in the cooter".

It's always better if it rhymes.

Caveat: I do not actually advise cooter-booting anyone.

Maybe Pick if she keeps harassing Hugh.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

feet and genitals should be kept out of contact except for emergencies or where expressed permission is given.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I got the impression that Pick was, of late, trying to figure out how to cope with her brokebrains issues and Hugh was not really in the picture anymore

Of course I missed the saga as it unfolded so I am probably wrong and strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Kick in the prick.
Dock to the cock