Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Zlatan was in town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

JFairfax posted:

doesnt pique swing both ways so maybe he wanted a dick which I presume shakira does not have

Her breasts are small and humble, maybe her dick is too?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
She's Colombian so I am certain she's a loving harpy

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

She’s also 40 now so time for a trade in?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Wirth1000 posted:

Who the gently caress would cheat on Shakira? What.
A loving idiot.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Wirth1000 posted:

Who the gently caress would cheat on Shakira? What.

She is 40

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

so is your mam

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

ephex posted:

so is your mam

had him pretty old then

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

so is your mam

Stone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I would cheat on Shakira if I was rich and good looking, hell or even if I wasn't.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not sure if this is the best place for this, but erm;

A goalkeeper has died after a collision with a teammate during a match broadcast on live television.

Choirul Huda, 38, was pronounced dead after being rushed to hospital with head and neck trauma following the accident with teammate Ramon Rodrigues.

The pair were playing in a match today for Persela against Semen Padang in the Indonesia Super League.

Huda had come out to collect a ball late in the first half when the accident occurred at Surajaya Stadium in Sidorejo, in Lamongan, East Java.

Footage from the game shows the goalie run out of his box and contest the ball with two others - his own teammate in light blue and a rival player in red.

The impact of the collision appears to have been to his head.

Huda immediately clutched his face around the jaw area in agony after the collision and was rushed to hospital.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/goalkeeper-dies-after-tragically-colliding-11346212

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
how did he die if he was sitting up holding his face?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

African AIDS cum posted:

I would cheat on Shakira if I was rich and good looking, hell or even if I wasn't.

Your lifesize poster of Shakira does not count.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

RideTheSpiral posted:

Very carefully.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

JFairfax posted:

Semen Padang

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I think unfortunately most footballers are not paragons of virtue or fidelity, and even if they were, once you are mega rich and famous a lot of women are going to come on to you a lot of the time. Familiarity breeds contempt, which is why you see these idiots cheating on their hot pin up wives with loving hairdressers.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RideTheSpiral posted:

he was not dead at that point

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

RideTheSpiral posted:

Brain hemorrhage. Takes a while for your brain to suffocate drowning in its own blood.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tsaedje posted:

Footballers really are just that dumb

This sentence explains this entire thread.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Can't find this in English, but Serie D player Giovanni Liberti whipped out his dick and took a piss on the pitch facing the away fans during a match. Only 5 days ban!

http://www.metropolisweb.it/news/turris-urina-e-mostra-i-genitali-ai-tifosi-della-sarnese-5-turni-a-liberti/31778.html

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

Can't find this in English, but Serie D player Giovanni Liberti whipped out his dick and took a piss on the pitch facing the away fans during a match. Only 5 days ban!

http://www.metropolisweb.it/news/turris-urina-e-mostra-i-genitali-ai-tifosi-della-sarnese-5-turni-a-liberti/31778.html

Born in Napoli.

Sounds about right.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Didn’t Mad Jens Lehmann piss on the advertising hoardings once?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

Everyone knows you take a knee and pee out the bottom of your shorts like a gentleman

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Yeah, back when Eurosport had that football column that actually used to be funny* it was reported on with a headline that really stuck with me for some reason, Foreign View: Jens Lehmann - still bonkers.

*Infuriatingly I can't remember the name of it.

Edit: Early Doors, that was it! I still remember the disappointment I felt when reading it one day and realising they'd obviously booted the old writer off and it turned to complete garbage.

Lemon fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Oct 19, 2017

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Back in the day Landon Donovan took a leak on the grass in the home of Chivas during training before US @ Mexico game - might have been during training.

The response was about what you might expect. He had bags of urine and vomit thrown at him during the game.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Crazy Ted posted:

Back in the day Landon Donovan took a leak on the grass in the home of Chivas during training before US @ Mexico game - might have been during training.

The response was about what you might expect. He had bags of urine and vomit thrown at him during the game.

hell, most of the USMNT took a poo poo on the pitch during their last WC qualifying game

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
In tribute to Gary Linekar :allears:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Italian police say they have opened an investigation after Lazio supporters posted stickers of Holocaust victim Anne Frank wearing the jersey of rivals Roma alongside anti-Semitic slogans.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41735534

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lazio fans are just the worst. The dirt loving worst.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Vagabundo posted:

please dont sign your posts

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Vagabundo posted:

My dude have you heard of a hellas verona

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

JFairfax posted:

Italian police say they have opened an investigation after Lazio supporters posted stickers of Holocaust victim Anne Frank wearing the jersey of rivals Roma alongside anti-Semitic slogans.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41735534

Shouldn't be a police concern IMO

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I have a Lazio polo and I feel like a racist wearing it with the giant eagle

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

My dude have you heard of a hellas verona

They parked their cars in a swastika yeah?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
And now Lazio is going to have Anne Frank on their kits

https://deadspin.com/lazio-fc-will-wear-shirts-with-anne-franks-face-to-comb-1819814655

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lmao

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Up pops a smiling Anne Frank

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

paddyboat posted:

Down pops a smiling Anne Frank

Fixed

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Whilst the photo of Anne Frank in a Cagliari shirt may be well intentioned, (it is to announce a minute of silence), it seems hugely weird and tone deaf to me.

Also, is there something I am missing regarding Roma being a predominantly Jewish team/town/supporter group? Otherwise why would the Lazio Ultras use anti-semitism against them? Or do they just like being racist for shits and giggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Roma isn't a Jewish town nor does AS Roma have any real ties to Judaism, but Lazio ultras are definitely not Jews so uhhhh that's why. They've done this before. Other than the obvious implications there's nothing really specific as to why.