Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

He donated money to the Dems, who immediately altered their platform to call for legalizing sexual assault.

EDIT: Here is a longform comic about an unaccompanied alien child coming to the U.S.

Part 1

Part 2

Shangri-Law School fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Oct 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A bird's bill is connected to its mouth, not its nose :spergin:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Right now, somewhere there is someone reading this story and hoping she does not make it.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Cloud Potato posted:

The i paper:

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

:eyepop:

No ring though.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Grimdude posted:

Did I miss something where this Harvey guy was a prominent liberal figure? Like, who the gently caress is he? Other than "Hollywood" I didn't know he existed until this.

Liberal bad. That is all there is to it.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Axe-man posted:

Right now, somewhere there is someone reading this story and hoping she does not make it.

They get to the end of part one, do a fist pump, and stop reading. Everybody gets the story they want that way.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Grimdude posted:

Did I miss something where this Harvey guy was a prominent liberal figure? Like, who the gently caress is he? Other than "Hollywood" I didn't know he existed until this.

He's genuinely a powerful liberal *donor* as in he donates money to politicians. Not a leader or politician in his own right. But he is a bad guy so I guess, retroactively he is now someone all liberals adore.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Remember when millions of fanatically devoted Democrats elected Harvey Weinstein president after his sexual assault scandal came out?

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.
I have no idea who Weinstein is.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
haven't really posted in this thread much since romney lost or chris muir was banned (I forget which) but i hope there's no rule against posting garrison

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

54.4 crowns posted:

I have no idea who Weinstein is.

Neither did I before this all came to light.
And... Garrison. Garrison, we need to talk about your weird-rear end fetishes.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

atomicthumbs posted:

haven't really posted in this thread much since romney lost or chris muir was banned (I forget which) but i hope there's no rule against posting garrison

I'm starting to think that Garrison is Kelly without the wink wink, nudge nudge :allears:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

You know, I've never heard complaints about stupid people from anyone who wasn't stupid. Hmm.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Regalingualius posted:

Neither did I before this all came to light.
And... Garrison. Garrison, we need to talk about your weird-rear end fetishes.

Before anyone else chimes in and claims they're it, I'm the wilted potted plant.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Krinkle posted:

They get to the end of part one, do a fist pump, and stop reading. Everybody gets the story they want that way.

I actually said that after the first one in kind of anger about it.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

atomicthumbs posted:

MAN, democrats sure hate women!

*carefully draws butt shake lines on giant-eyed bimbo*

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Panty Saluter posted:

I'm starting to think that Garrison is Kelly without the wink wink, nudge nudge :allears:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

atomicthumbs posted:

Should have signed that Hillary portrait with “Yes... Ha Ha Ha... Yes!”

Edit: God drat it.^

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Should have signed that Hillary portrait with “Yes... Ha Ha Ha... Yes!”

Edit: God drat it.^

lol

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Her face is like, 80% eyeball

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

atomicthumbs posted:

Before anyone else chimes in and claims they're it, I'm the wilted potted plant.

:vince:

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

atomicthumbs posted:

It is a nice plant. :unsmith:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Grimdude posted:

In Hollywood, he and his brother were enormously influential. You've definitely seen movies that he funded.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

As dumb and petty as this is, at least I can recognize everyone. Imagine Ramirez or Rall trying to draw this cartoon.

Oops, I forgot to tell a joke.

At least he came out from under the desk :unsmith:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Unlike humans or regular cars, which never experience mechanical failure.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah p much all of this :geno:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

atomicthumbs posted:

Now we need a version of Trump walking into the Miss America change room to "inspect the goods".

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

This is a terrible metaphor but how could you resist an arc/art pun, I guess?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sandpuppy posted:

Oops, I forgot to tell a joke.
Lester revealing his libertarian streak here. It's in the contract, take it or leave it. A... cartoon with no real moral or story or point.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Charles Schulz, 'Peanuts' creator's home burns down in California fires

Is anyone willing to explain this reference? I'm old AF.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

^^ It's goatse.

Even if we assuming that's an accurate representation of the left, Donald Trump 1) is such a goddamn impulsive toddler that his own staff repeatedly talk about him as such, 2) has repeatedly threatened to directly attack a nuclear-armed adversary, and 3) has literally unchecked authority to launch nuclear attacks. No matter what you think about, say, Michael Moore, he can't literally end civilization because someone called him fat. Donald Trump can do that.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

no you aren't

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Payne's right: being against dirty forms of energy is exactly the same as wanting to start literal wars that may end in nuclear obliteration.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

Payne's right: being against dirty forms of energy is exactly the same as wanting to start literal wars that may end in nuclear obliteration.

Well yeah, life's not worth living without muh vroom-vrooms. :smith:

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Abyssal Squid posted:

^^ It's goatse.

Even if we assuming that's an accurate representation of the left, Donald Trump 1) is such a goddamn impulsive toddler that his own staff repeatedly talk about him as such, 2) has repeatedly threatened to directly attack a nuclear-armed adversary, and 3) has literally unchecked authority to launch nuclear attacks. No matter what you think about, say, Michael Moore, he can't literally end civilization because someone called him fat. Donald Trump can do that.

Aside from threatening to nuke coal miners (?) there's nothing too scary about the other two stickers. This scary liberal is against carbon pollution and is a Christian? Woo.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Think back to the early internet, and what we all used to do to one another before it became bannable.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Xander77 posted:

Unlike humans or regular cars, which never experience mechanical failure.

There's software in cars already, whether anyone likes it or not. Wasn't the Toyota acceleration problem caused by faulty software in the throttle controller?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

What the gently caress is wrong with that woman's face? Its like 50% eyeball. I've never seen Garrison draw like that.

Trump threatning nuclear war is literally the same as the left wanting to make my car less toxic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallenturtle
Feb 28, 2003
paintedblue.net

Iron Crowned posted:

Plus I believe there are some issues with guns being restricted in Chicago, while Indiana has no problem selling them on the other side of the boarder.

There's certainly a level of futility in making firearms illegal when they can just be purchased a quick drive away. There's a similar situation in DC where guns are banned but you can buy guns in Maryland and Virginia.

• Locked thread