Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Smeagol is sorry, my love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

BovineFury posted:

Stinky homeless individual breaks into house to take a bath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2gtKiYf2fI
First I said awww, then I clicked the link and said AWWW :3:

Not schadenfreude though

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zipperelli. posted:

Some wholesome 'freude:

Jesus, what the hell was the thought process there? The peel's too small for the pizza, so he brings over a tray big enough to hold the pizza, but then he doesn't use it and proceeds to drop the pizza anyway. Probably while high.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Phanatic posted:

Jesus, what the hell was the thought process there? The peel's too small for the pizza, so he brings over a tray big enough to hold the pizza, but then he doesn't use it and proceeds to drop the pizza anyway. Probably while high.

Uhhhh

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
He would've been fine if he hadn't bumped the peel on the side of the oven but his dopey non-reaction also kind've hints that he hasn't had a lot of practice at boxing pies, as does the fact that there was another guy with a much quicker reaction time watching over him.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

You've never had butt pizza? What kinda lame Midwest shut-in are you?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Slightly longer one:

https://i.imgur.com/IO5kXlP.mp4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Yesssss

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's like the phone chose suicide over having to deal with selfies of that awful hair.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Tony Snark posted:

It's like the phone chose suicide over having to deal with selfies of that awful hair.

please post a selfie so we can judge your goon hair

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Needs to be reversed so it has a happy ending.

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

I'm sure someone from her instragram will buy her a new one

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

She looks very pleased by the result! :buddy:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Not sure if this is exactly Schadenfreude, but it's funny to me.

I have a friend who's teaching freshman composition right now. This friend gave students a writing assignment that required a minimum of 800 words.

Some kid ran out of poo poo to say so they just started writing commentary in between paragraphs in white text, so it adds to the word count but is invisible to the reader. Stuff like "oh god i am so bored with this poo poo can i stop now", etc., until it was the required length.

She only caught the student because he misspelled some stuff in white text, so there were red squiggly lines in Word just sorta floating out in space.

bonus: it was a paper on the idea that millennials are lazy

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

"oh god i am so bored with this poo poo can i stop now"

My brain during every nanosecond of the academic writing process

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 01:11 on Oct 15, 2017

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

`Nemesis posted:

[video type=""]/aTKS9S35oPr6v17FY0oDZ7LEQGgF9N0sb_0wLpNdOq4.gif?w=438&fm=mp4&mp4-fragmented=false&s=51596204b7d2454fe4be2786472e50b2[/video]

nahhhh

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
The SF is that would have... hijacked all our PCs into Russian browser bots?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Bottom Liner posted:

lol for real, what a bitchy little thing to nitpick

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Trig Discipline posted:

"oh god i am so bored with this poo poo can i stop now"

I feel for you, kid

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/WQljHeZ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/n9aI2yY.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/tOmf2WN.gifv

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Business forced to close after pro-Trump Facebook post

http://www.gvnews.com/national/news/business-forced-to-close-after-pro-trump-facebook-post/article_3c291176-3fbf-5514-be5b-fe77217b6298.html

the best part,

Meanwhile, the Pima County Republican Party on Saturday morning took to Facebook to encourage people to support Cup It Up. Ana Henderson, the county GOP’s first vice chairman, invited people to the restaurant from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10.

“Those who hate and disparage freedom that was fought for by many in behalf of ALL and represented by our United States Flag must not be heard louder than you,” she wrote. “Those who ‘take a knee’ and lash out in our community at our freedom must witness our strength and our voice in our community. Do not surrender to enslavement. Stand together now — stand with me!”

When reached Saturday afternoon, Pima GOP Chairman David Eppihimer said he was not aware of the issue or the restaurant, but said the party supported the issues outlined in Cup It Up’s Facebook post.

tasukiscool
Feb 15, 2003

Voted most likely to be tied to train tracks 2007 - 2008
Slippery Tilde

Lime Tonics posted:

http://www.gvnews.com/national/news/business-forced-to-close-after-pro-trump-facebook-post/article_3c291176-3fbf-5514-be5b-fe77217b6298.html

the best part,

Meanwhile, the Pima County Republican Party on Saturday morning took to Facebook to encourage people to support Cup It Up. Ana Henderson, the county GOP’s first vice chairman, invited people to the restaurant from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10.

“Those who hate and disparage freedom that was fought for by many in behalf of ALL and represented by our United States Flag must not be heard louder than you,” she wrote. “Those who ‘take a knee’ and lash out in our community at our freedom must witness our strength and our voice in our community. Do not surrender to enslavement. Stand together now — stand with me!”

When reached Saturday afternoon, Pima GOP Chairman David Eppihimer said he was not aware of the issue or the restaurant, but said the party supported the issues outlined in Cup It Up’s Facebook post.

For those too lazy to read this article (and the earlier article linked within which actually explained what was in the post), their Facebook message was more than just Pro-Trump:

quote:

The owners of a University of Arizona-area restaurant announced Friday they will no longer show broadcasts of NFL games...
The post listed what the restaurant’s owners believe in — “OUR President Donald J. Trump,” “Always standing for the National Anthem” — and what they do not believe in — “Kneeling for the National Anthem,” “Political correctness.”
... also expressed support for drug screening of welfare recipients and repealing Obamacare and rejected global warming...

Yup. Quality scootenfroody.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Lime Tonics posted:

the best part,

"Freedom of speech is important, which is why you should stop saying things I don't like. Show that you're not surrendering to enslavement by doing exactly what I say or else."

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

doverhog posted:

Sucker punching and further beating some old dude who's sitting down and cowering behind his hands is not "a fight".

Lmao are you kidding me

You're really going to pick a semantic argument over my use of the word "fight" ? Jesus christ goons are bad at context. It doesn't matter!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

If you haven't noticed the dozen other goons who still have this avatar, it was given out to everybody who posted in the ffxiv thread on one page, even though none of us even responded to the guy who posted that text.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

you seem a little eager to take offense

stfu instead

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zaphod42 posted:

If you haven't noticed the dozen other goons who still have this avatar, it was given out to everybody who posted in the ffxiv thread on one page, even though none of us even responded to the guy who posted that text.

wasnt about your red text friend.

KoRMaK posted:

you seem a little eager to take offense

stfu instead

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

Lmao are you kidding me

You're really going to pick a semantic argument over my use of the word "fight" ? Jesus christ goons are bad at context. It doesn't matter!

shut the gently caress up and stop the "HURRR ACTUALLY THAT'S NOT SCOOTYFROOD/SEMANTICS YOU GOOOOOOON" poo poo every loving page you boring oval office

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Actually, it was the doctor who was named Schadenfreude. You're thinking of Schadenfreude's Monster.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Besesoth posted:

Actually, it was the doctor who was named Schadenfreude. You're thinking of Schadenfreude's Monster.

But was Schadenfreude not the monster?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sagebrush posted:

But was Schadenfreude not the monster?

oh he was but more in the implied sense rather than the literal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Besesoth posted:

*throws thread into lake thinking that since poo poo floats then so should Zaphod42's posts

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

is the schadenfreude how boring this derail is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAyVmng0oxk

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HniE-dHhCNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bottom Liner posted:

Lol remember when we used to have the hat rule?