Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

Pirro was the host of the American reality prime time court show You the Jury, canceled after two episodes.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Based on a few options I believe your best course of action at this point is sorcery. That's what i'm going with and I have a feeling you'd better understand the formulae, pentangles, mephistos, &c.
I know it's been a long time but I'm just now catching up and I wanted you to know that I appreciated this post.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Pro-Trump states most affected by his health care decision

President Donald Trump’s decision to end a provision of the Affordable Care Act that was benefiting roughly 6 million Americans helps fulfill a campaign promise, but it also risks harming some of the very people who helped him win the presidency.

Nearly 70 percent of those benefiting from the so-called cost-sharing subsidies live in states Trump won last November, according to an analysis by The Associated Press. The number underscores the political risk for Trump and his party, which could end up owning the blame for increased costs and chaos in the insurance marketplace.

The subsidies are paid to insurers by the federal government to help lower consumers’ deductibles and co-pays. People who benefit will continue receiving the discounts because insurers are obligated by law to provide them. But to make up for the lost federal funding, health insurers will have to raise premiums substantially, potentially putting coverage out of reach for many consumers.

Some insurers may decide to bail out of markets altogether.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7a22_story.html

it's happening.gif

edit : “I woke up, really, in horror,” said Alice Thompson, 62, an environmental consultant from the Milwaukee area who purchases insurance on Wisconsin’s federally run health insurance exchange.

Thompson, who spoke with reporters on a call organized by a health care advocacy group, said she expects to pay 30 percent to 50 percent more per year for her monthly premium, potentially more than her mortgage payment. Officials in Wisconsin, a state that went for a Republican presidential candidate for the first time in decades last fall, assumed the federal subsidy would end when they approved premium rate increases averaging 36 percent for the coming year.

ha ha.mp4

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump had dinner at his Washington hotel on Saturday, capping off a day in which he also paid a visit to his Virginia golf course with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The president arrived at the Trump International Hotel, just blocks away from the White House, shortly after 8 p.m., according to a White House pool report.

It wasn't clear if Trump was joined at the hotel by any dinner guests.

The president ventured out to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va. earlier on Saturday. Before he departed the White House, staffers could be seen loading golf clubs into one of the vehicles in the presidential motorcade.

Graham could also be seen getting into the presidential limousine with Trump. White House deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters later confirmed that Trump was, in fact, golfing with the South Carolina Republican.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Yea it turns out red states, especially in the South, are unhealthy as poo poo. Whoda thunk it?

edit: Don't forget to work the balls, Lindsay.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ME (leaning over Eric Luke's crib, my face mere inches from the infant's, contorted in a paroxysm of rage, my voice a bitter hiss): "To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

There is nothing stopping the US from devolving into a dictatorship, but it may be its saving grace that Trump hosed the whole plan by running 10 Years early

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

This is legitimately depressing as gently caress lmao gently caress trump and republicans

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Jel Shaker posted:

There is nothing stopping the US from devolving into a dictatorship, but it may be its saving grace that Trump hosed the whole plan by running 10 Years early

america is to much afraid of a civil war. we get mad driving and get mad at tv commercials.

we will become a military state before anything else.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

[quote="“Three Olives”" post="“477384878”"]
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/919312253295452160

https://twitter.com/jnsanchez/status/918491902147743745
[/quote]

Lmao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lime Tonics posted:

Doctor Quits Puerto Rico Medical Relief Team Over 'Spa Day' | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCiyjlq3ncE

i get it now, trumps putting the Onion out of business. Unknown why he would do that, but it seems to be the goal.

PR should pull a Mouse That Roared and declare independence if Trump cuts off relief

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

please note: relief is distinct from aid, in that the federal govt must be repaid for the relief

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

trump related: Has anyone been watching the new season of American Horror Story?

it's some wild poo poo:

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Okay, for the record, do we like Trump or dislike Trump?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Telephones posted:

[angry react]

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Telephones posted:

I hear there are good people on both sides of this.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

america is to much afraid of a civil war. we get mad driving and get mad at tv commercials.

we will become a military state before anything else.

singapore style super smilie time (with beatings and cap punishment) is more likely than going full nazi imho

singapore is actually weirdly similar to the us in that they have a bunch of groups and a bunch of religions and they decided the best way to keep them all happy was their creepy technocratic dictatorship.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Telephones posted:

the old gods are stirring and this pleases me

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

[intelligible]

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

Former DILF posted:

trump related: Has anyone been watching the new season of American Horror Story?

isn't that what we just call "waking up in the morning" in 2017

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

So how's that post-Vegas gun control legislation going lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Telephones posted:

we lol trump

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

So how's that post-Vegas gun control legislation going lol

its forgotten

what vegas shooting with hey is that a new lays flavor potato chip?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jel Shaker posted:

[intelligible]

wait what this poo poo hasn't happened

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lime Tonics posted:

its forgotten

what vegas shooting with hey is that a new lays flavor potato chip?

spent gunpowder

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I was peeking through that thread, and it seems they are getting Nestle branded products. Like just sugary snacks and cookies? LOL
What the hell is that? That's not food.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Brooks Cracktackle posted:

isn't that what we just call "waking up in the morning" in 2017

i hope this "season" goes on for 7 more years

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Telephones posted:

do you like the large stones that are used to clean out sewers? if one rolled over you, it would crush your innards out your esophagus and it undoubtedly smells like poo poo

but you have to make the sewer stone and use the sewer stone and hopefully you push all the gunk out of your system

trump is at best a purgative for a body with a negative prognosis, perhaps the venom can be ejected, until then we can only lol

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Former DILF posted:

it's some wild poo poo:

It's the most realistic season so far

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wonder how many people in middle American you can convince that Skittles, sausage water, and crushed up Nutragrain bars can be used to make sizzurp

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Any energy vampires wanna suck out Donald's remaining life energy it probably won't take long but you'll get permanent mouth diarrhoea

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Is “human being dog smile” a word filter or something? It appears every other page

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Majere posted:

Indeed! Pam Bondi the Florida DA dropped her fraud suit for Trump university after Donald donated $25,000 to her re election campaign.

You'd think it would cost more to buy public officials. I don't know how much a DA makes but I assume it's enough that 25 grand shouldn't be "welp gently caress the law" money. If you're gonna be corrupt go for greedy as well for gently caress's sake.

Lime Tonics posted:

also,

No Democrats voted against the bill Thursday.

same old same.

Sex number... but it's not nice?

I wonder if FEMA had a bunch of MREs and bottled water all ready to go but then Donny sent them a message saying "i like sausages and skittles :downs:", or have they managed to gut the organization enough that everyone involved is just utterly incompetent.

I don't think I get America guys.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why the gently caress can't they hand out MRE's? What the gently caress?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Bardeh posted:

You can't have an MRE unless you're lighter than the packaging.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Alec Eiffel posted:

Is “human being dog smile” a word filter or something? It appears every other page

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bardeh posted:

MREs are expensive

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bardeh posted:

they're not sending their best. they're not sending you

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzUQ2p1ESs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I really like seeing Trump's fat, blown out old man brain breaking down at the speed of tweet. A little scary though!