Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If he did that for Equalizer, I guess that's not the only role he bought himself. He also paid for a role in Sole Survivor as the thing he couldn't cut it as, and then sued the producers over cutting almost the entirety of his 'performance'.

I think that's the one I was thinking of. I didn't watch either of them, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Equalizer is worth a watch. Dicknuts is only screen for a little bit.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

not caring here posted:

Equalizer is worth a watch. Dicknuts is only screen for a little bit.

And he gets hardcore murdered

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yeah get sum joe

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah tommy get tha pussy

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Dingleberry posted:

I found this collage...

This isn't even the best part: The model sued him and Hustler, and Hustler's lawyer got it tossed out as an 'Act of God'

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

This isn't even the best part: The model sued him and Hustler, and Hustler's lawyer got it tossed out as an 'Act of God'

She also sued him for what amounts to pocket change for him. 80 grand if I remember correctly.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah he pretty much negligently broke her foot and refused to cover the medical costs despite it being (supposedly) nothing to his high-rolling bank account.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I could have been a SEAL, if it wasn't for all the running and carrying heavy poo poo and getting 2 hours of sleep a night and

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Mad Dragon posted:

I could have been a SEAL, if it wasn't for all the running and carrying heavy poo poo and getting 2 hours of sleep a night and

I could have been a SEAL if it weren't for all the requirements

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

The problem was they were trained to find food under tanks, but the russians trained them with their own tanks. As soon as the first dogbombs got released on the battlefield they ran right under the russian tanks.

The USA developed but never fielded a batbomb. It was successfully tested in nevada but scrapped because of the manhattan project's success. Basically release a bunch of bats via plane over area primarily built out of wood (like basically all of Japan circa WWII). These bats each have a small napalm charge set to detonate after sunrise. Bats roost, and blow up mid day. Would have had similar effects to the extant firebombing campaign.

Imagine being the dude who has to unsafe the napalm backpacks on a thousand bats before the sortie.

TheObserver
Nov 7, 2012
Enemy combatants are a superstitious and cowardly lot...

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

aphid_licker posted:

Imagine being the dude who has to unsafe the napalm backpacks on a thousand bats before the sortie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVz8rvIl_vY

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
https://i.imgur.com/rUOJo55.mp4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
.... is this what I think it is?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Holy poo poo yes it is.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Bottom left is columbia for sure IDK about others.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

CarForumPoster posted:

Bottom left is columbia for sure IDK about others.

lol look at this fool who isn't brain damaged from being Extremely Online

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

What's the significance of this?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

DoktorLoken posted:

loss.jpg

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:smith:

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

DoktorLoken posted:

People died on them in the course of their work asserting Americas place at the top of the mother loving pile of countries :911: ...

...and this is the OSHA thread

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

CarForumPoster posted:

People died on them in the course of their work asserting Americas place at the top of the mother loving pile of countries :911: ...

...and this is the OSHA thread

yea kinda

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:monocle:

Who is responsible for this, because I kind of want to buy them a beer.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lithobraking is often harder on the woman

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

hsld.jpg

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

High Shorts; Little Dong

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/DogSolutions/status/896912421587218432

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Good dogge

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Loss remixes are that idiot at the party who stills shouts "I'm rick james bitch" 13 years after it stopped being funny (and it was never funny)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Zeris posted:

Loss remixes are that idiot at the party who stills shouts "I'm rick james bitch" 13 years after it stopped being funny (and it was never funny)

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://track5.mixtape.moe/sqmmwb.webm

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://track3.mixtape.moe/vihfrt.webm

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Brother you've really turned into VV lately in terms of hating everything

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Those were remote controlled bombs made to go under tanks. A few got used at Normandy.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Yeah I was about to say, I hope they took the explosives out before loving around on it

That husky with the M1919 is a very good boy, those things are heavy.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

ded posted:

Those were remote controlled bombs made to go under tanks. A few got used at Normandy.

None actually were used in combat. Some were given to the navy to help tow poo poo around after the fighting moved inland but given they were made to go 100 yards and blow up they weren’t finely crafted machines and most soon broke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Scratch Monkey posted:

None actually were used in combat. Some were given to the navy to help tow poo poo around after the fighting moved inland but given they were made to go 100 yards and blow up they weren’t finely crafted machines and most soon broke

In one of the 'D-Day Through German Eyes' books, one of the interviews was with an officer that used them at Normandy. He claimed to have actually disabled one tank with one but was not able to do much else.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3786792&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post471180012