Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

the green pancakes were money laundering :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

joepinetree posted:

Or she'd give up something in the name of bipartisanship without getting anything back. I have no doubt that at this point she would have agreed to scrap the ACA taxes hoping that that would get Republicans to enshrine CSR payments. The only thing that would be substantially better would be no Gorsuch on the SC, though Republicans would likely still not allow any nominations to go forward.

Yea this answer is the likelier option

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

got any sevens posted:

Nah, it wasn't her posting the photo and it was a subtle blackmail tactic by hollywood.

No self respecting person would voluntarily feed their baby those pancakes.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I make blueberry pancakes and I add blue food coloring to them

sorry yall

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

steinrokkan posted:

Have You Seen The Other Guys? (TM) (R) (C)

Top City Homo posted:

yes a bumbling social democrat is worse than the neolib fascists being lined up to take over

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Calibanibal posted:

sorry yall
Blueberry pancakes are good.

Are they not purple already? Why add coloring?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yep, good old blueberry and spinach pancakes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

not a good look chelsea clinton

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
part of me still has a tiny shred of sympathy for chelsea because her brain got destroyed by the one two punch of being a child in the white house and a child of two awful people

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

got any sevens posted:

Aren't they just pandan pancakes? Those are green and delicious.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ThndrShk2k posted:

Blueberry pancakes are good.

Are they not purple already? Why add coloring?

i dont smash the blueberries dude

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Calibanibal posted:

sorry yall

but blueberries aint blue inside :thunk:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

blue food coloring comes out purple unless you add tons of it

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

joepinetree posted:

Or she'd give up something in the name of bipartisanship without getting anything back. I have no doubt that at this point she would have agreed to scrap the ACA taxes hoping that that would get Republicans to enshrine CSR payments. The only thing that would be substantially better would be no Gorsuch on the SC, though Republicans would likely still not allow any nominations to go forward.

She'd bring back the glory days of the Clinton Administration and brag about making "the tough choices" while pushing through austerity programs.

I think her SCOTUS pick would have actually been Garland because that's the bipartisan thing to do.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Calibanibal posted:

sorry yall
Cooked blueberries are like a deep red purple rather than blue tho??

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hillary clinton: "elisabeth bathory was an underachiever"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rand alPaul posted:

I think her SCOTUS pick would have actually been Garland because that's the bipartisan thing to do.

realistically though, while i have more reason than not to believe she would have named garland, what chance would there have been to actually pass a scotus onto the bench? assuming hillary had won, there was no way senate republicans would have allowed for nine justices putting their partisan hacks into a minority, and a hillary presidency doesn't much seem like the avenue to get the kind of senate majority that would lead to a broken filibuster with a shiny new merrick to show for it. it feels like mcconnell would have simply run out the clock on the next justice's retirement and/or death for the sake of snagging 4-3 decisions if a gorsuch wasn't an option.

of course that's scotus, and it's fair to say clinton would not have nominated theocrat psycopath fuckeads to the lower courts which, as far as i understand, wasn't really as obviously embedded with the same gorsuch and alito-like saboteurs until recently, so an absence of filled seats probably would not have been quite as impactful as their scotus counterparts.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Fleeing from the Daily Mail is the correct response in all situations and scenarios, regardless of context.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ThndrShk2k posted:

TBH I love that Sanders is still not a Dem.

People can bitch about him not being a Dem trying to help the Dems, and it's funny because without him they'd lose any interest at all and he could legitimately probably make a Bernie party and absorb the green party and a lot of the 40% 'independent' market of voters.
But he doesn't because it's too much effort and the Dems might be able to be saved.

Which is fine, I can live with that... means tested(metrics and history of starting a new party) compromise.

People can also use it to deflect from any bad-Dem issues. Bernie is not a Dem, and thus is not bad like Dems and is more honorable than the Dems. He is the most honest man in congress! He's not a Dem because the Dems are bad!

Dems are corrupt, but not Bernie Sanders®!

He's a Democrat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we can still imagine that gorsuch and alito might have undiscovered congenital conditions that will tragically rob them of lengthy scotus tenures

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol why don't they just return it, they'll still be so invincibly rich

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lessail posted:

He's a dumb rear end :shrug:

he really is lmao

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

in the new jojo ova, rohan is tested to see if he can handle hillary clinton with decorum and poise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8ZwFtbgDw

Condiv has issued a correction as of 19:21 on Oct 15, 2017

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i'm honestly not trying to pull a 'well hillary wouldn't have gotten anything done with the courts anyway', because it feels like scotus has been doomed for a long, long time, or at the very least since the 114th congress

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/916336067019788289

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Phone posted:

also reminder: the clinton arm foisted perez into the dnc chair race because he's really good at raising money from the corporate donor class and we can't have some muslim keith's naivety getting in the way

also reminder that the one bonafide he was chosen over Keith for was raising money and he is failing at that.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Homeless Friend posted:

he really is lmao

i read that tweet as him just quoting other people. maybe he agrees with it but that tweet alone is inconclusive

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jBrereton posted:

Cooked blueberries are like a deep red purple rather than blue tho??

i just loving explained this before this dumb post goddamnit

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but blueberries aint blue inside :thunk:

Mine are, because I go out of my way to explain to them the plight of working Americans in the pitiless capitalist system in which we live.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s really cool how wealth and power in America is born of unspeakable evil and yet we’re supposed to just accept it and even worship it in the case of the clintons

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
the most important thing a dem must be is complicit if not actively supportive if our broken system. we can't risk challenging or criticizing it, let alone changing it.

if you want to change it you are racsexist.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

it’s really cool how wealth and power in America is born of unspeakable evil and yet we’re supposed to just accept it and even worship it in the case of the clintons

i read this as about spirit cooking

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Taintrunner posted:

arm yourself and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APmUWC8S1_M

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Oops, wrong thread

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Oops, wrong thread
This is the right thread. Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oops, wrong thread

that has never mattered in the history of the succ zone. you're good.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Oops, wrong thread

i saw your post, and it belonged

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm ready for the asteroid to hit us.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012