Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My plans fell through so i guess it's scary games all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Only got a couple more slave rescue missions in Shadow of Mordor and I'll have finished all option stuff. Then I'll just need to wrap up the main story and I'll have 100% so that will dominate my morning.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overwatch and final fantasy vi.. was thinking of trying out Alan wake for the first time. I got it on sale like a year ago and haven't played it yet but I hear it's good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon's Doge and Bravely Default

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I need to become a vampire queen in the splatfest first.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It ended up being Dragonball Xenoverse

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
REmake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon to finish the splatfest and then I'm going to play through the rest of Michigan: Report From Hell

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
😎🍻🤠 Happy Saturday Imps

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Specter of Torment and the succession fort

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

f-zero gx

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Nier Automata and Super Monkey Ball

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

oceanhorn demo and I think stardew on switch

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Spoderman posted:

Nier Automata and Super Monkey Ball

which smb??

im playing more RE4

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Bright Lord DLC for Shadow of Mordor. It's kind of interesting, you play as Celebrimbor when he stole the One Ring from Sauron and tried to challenge him, which you saw in flashbacks in the original game. C is weaker than Talion in a fight but has more options related to branding Orcs so it's mostly based around building an army of Orcs to do your fighting for you. You can see the seeds of ideas that went into the army-building, fortress-capturing stuff in the sequel.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yobgoblin posted:

which smb??

im playing more RE4

The Vita one mostly, but I also played some of the first one on Gamecube just to compare them. The Vita one is actually a very solid single player Monkey Ball.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Specter of Torment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken 7, ive been thinking about it for a while and reinstalled it yesterday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Golf Story perhaps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Watching John Wick recently made me want to do a badass murderer style playthrough of MGS5 so I been doing that lately as well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Played some more Dragon's Doge. I found a dungeon behind a waterfall and fought a cyclops and found some sweet items. This game is awesome

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Spoderman posted:

The Vita one mostly, but I also played some of the first one on Gamecube just to compare them. The Vita one is actually a very solid single player Monkey Ball.

nice. i don't have a vita but i'll find an iso of SMB adventure for my 3001. never played monkey ball before though. not sure how much only 1 joy stick matters.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

They're only 1 joystick games but I've heard the PSP one is extremely rear end and probably not worth playing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Played some more Dragon's Doge. I found a dungeon behind a waterfall and fought a cyclops and found some sweet items. This game is awesome

The dungeons in tht game are so fuckin tight. I think I'm going to buy it again today nd start a magic warrior playthrough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I switched to Magic Archer once I got to Gran Soren and it's awesome. I love that the game encourages you to switch up vocations

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I switched to Magic Archer once I got to Gran Soren and it's awesome. I love that the game encourages you to switch up vocations
Magic Archer is real fun, that's what I used on my last playthrough.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was playing Stardew Valley switch all weekend but it started crashing for me halfway through winter...hope this gets fixed soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Was playing Stardew Valley switch all weekend but it started crashing for me halfway through winter...hope this gets fixed soon

It's Autumn. Topic Locked.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

My boyfriend just bought a 60" tv so theres only one appropriate game to play with all this modern gaming tech in one place

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Control Volume posted:

My boyfriend just bought a 60" tv so theres only one appropriate game to play with all this modern gaming tech in one place

I would be more impressed if you could make one post without saying “My Boyfriend”

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Liquid Drink posted:

I would be more impressed if you could make one post without saying “My Boyfriend”

jealous?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

lmfao why do you care, dude

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

oh no that really stinks. is it a known issue?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Weird... that doesn't look like a gay retard's cute little apartment to me. I call bollocks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never finished my re4 pro run so ill be streaming that in a bit i think

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
More Shadow of War tonight. Some BOXBOY later too.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Battle Garegga Rev 2016 and Picross S

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Control Volume posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGn7s1E5bUU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Spoderman posted:

They're only 1 joystick games but I've heard the PSP one is extremely rear end and probably not worth playing

thanks, had no idea.

got further in earthbound and RE4.