Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
AUG Thread: However, in this case, I am the dragon potty

Edit: a shameful page snipe, I have nothing to contribute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I have more pedantry that I feel might be a "contribution"

Expanding on the dragon cloaca thing, dragons lay eggs, eggs with hard shells. Therefore they don't produce urine, they can't, or their young would die in the egg. There isn't enough water passing through their egg shell to remove the toxic, nitrogenous wastes as the soluble urea mammals use. So to survive being born from an egg, they make uric acid, the white stuff in bird and reptile poop. It's more energy intensive to produce than urea, but it uses significantly less water to remove the waste and isn't very soluble, making it egg-safe

Birds, reptiles, and by extension, dragons cannot urinate. Full stop. Forget magic vaginas, they'd have to magic in a second, redundant excretory system and orifice to even think about peeing on this nerd

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Dear athetists.... if GOD dont exist s
how me a dragon learned piss?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Posted in the Schaden thread, but this definitely belongs here.

https://twitter.com/SamuelSmith55/status/919501713152733188

For the sake of your fellow man, please wash your rear end. The whole thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Expanding on the dragon cloaca thing, dragons lay eggs, eggs with hard shells. Therefore they don't produce urine, they can't, or their young would die in the egg. There isn't enough water passing through their egg shell to remove the toxic, nitrogenous wastes as the soluble urea mammals use. So to survive being born from an egg, they make uric acid, the white stuff in bird and reptile poop. It's more energy intensive to produce than urea, but it uses significantly less water to remove the waste and isn't very soluble, making it egg-safe

Birds, reptiles, and by extension, dragons cannot urinate. Full stop. Forget magic vaginas, they'd have to magic in a second, redundant excretory system and orifice to even think about peeing on this nerd

But imagine if a dragon could piss haha. I wonder what it would smell like haha. Just as a joke lol imagine what kind of face a dragon would make while pissing haha.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

cash crab posted:

You seem mad. May I interest you in a refreshing drink?

Is this JustinRPG? It sure reads like something he would write.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The Door Frame posted:

Thank you, I am cleaning up aftr my sisters bird over the weekend and this was very educational

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Door Frame posted:

have you considered the fact most western dragons are shown with six limbs, and thus can't be reptiles? if they are chordates at all, they diverged hella early.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I don't think applying logic to extra weird wank material is the best use of your time.

They don't put a lot of effort in usually, it's probably something like "they piss away the excess methane and I want to swim in it"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

With Trump, I think all you'd have to do is just put a horse nearby and he'd start denying having ever done anything untoward to a horse and say that Mike Pence has.

You could probably get Trump to say something like, "Nobody's ever made that horse feel better than I have, believe me," if you convinced him that someone he doesn't like has said they're better at loving horses than him.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Randaconda posted:

have you considered the fact most western dragons are shown with six limbs, and thus can't be reptiles? if they are chordates at all, they diverged hella early.

I assume Wyvern, Drac, or Wyrm, TBH. English dragons might dominate high fantasy media, but that style of 4 limbed/2 winged dragons are much less common in actual mythology and folklore

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I don't think applying logic to extra weird wank material is the best use of your time.

They don't put a lot of effort in usually, it's probably something like "they piss away the excess methane and I want to swim in it"

Yeah probably a futile effort, but all I can imagine is a big dumb nerd waiting in a dragon portapotty to get his rocks off on piss and then relizing his mistake and ending up like Biff Tannen

It's a happy thought compared to the idea that someone wants to hide in the equivalent of a portapotty for nonconsensual voyeuristic sexual gratification

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

Your name, or the whole thread title? Either way I am game

My name plz, except now I forgot what i quoted as a good name.

e: I shoulda read the new thread title whoops. have a content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWX1Kyty4b0

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Oct 16, 2017

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
mods change my name to 'into the hole, which in this case, is my mouth.'

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Gonna call my vag THE BEARDED DRAGON from now on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Gonna call my vag THE BEARDED DRAGON from now on.

An imposing name to be sure. You should look into having stalagmites and a fog machine installed.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The Door Frame posted:

Yeah probably a futile effort, but all I can imagine is a big dumb nerd waiting in a dragon portapotty to get his rocks off on piss and then relizing his mistake and ending up like Biff Tannen

It's a happy thought compared to the idea that someone wants to hide in the equivalent of a portapotty for nonconsensual voyeuristic sexual gratification
You misunderstand, he's not in a portapotty, he is the portapotty.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

text me a vag pic posted:

My name plz, except now I forgot what i quoted as a good name.

e: I shoulda read the new thread title whoops. have a content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWX1Kyty4b0

That channel is full of AUG I noticed they had documentaries about former thread favourite Dave Cat and Dave Hockey the doll diddlers.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Munchables posted:

permanently a portapotty and loving it

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I like that he specified it's for female dragons only, and just for urine. He just wants to guzzle buckets of lady dragon piss here, he's not some degenerate gay or poo eater.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Randaconda posted:

permanently a portapotty and loving it

Foreverially toiletized

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Skippy McPants posted:

Posted in the Schaden thread, but this definitely belongs here.

https://twitter.com/SamuelSmith55/status/919501713152733188

For the sake of your fellow man, please wash your rear end. The whole thing.

Top men have researched and agree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xDGXotGIE

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ReidRansom posted:

I like that he specified it's for female dragons only, and just for urine. He just wants to guzzle buckets of lady dragon piss here, he's not some degenerate gay or poo eater.

I want to be a human toilet*

*NO GAY poo poo

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Munchables posted:

Oh, I'm glad I know the distinction now

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Door Frame posted:

It's not racist because the lips aren't red.

What the hell is that from?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Door Frame posted:

Why does the lady look so pleased? :staredog:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson were dating at the time. God knows what either of them were thinking. Roger Ebert certainly didn't.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

It's the roast of Whoopi Goldberg 1993, and she's so happy because she was dating Ted Danson (the guy in the picture) and encouraged him to do a blackface routine and repeatedly say friend of the family. She was the only one laughing after the 4th joke
Supposedly, Montel Williams and a couple other actors/directors walked out

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Taken at an alt right rally. The fupa is a clear sign of his racial superiority.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Door Frame posted:

It's the roast of Whoopi Goldberg 1993, and she's so happy because she was dating Ted Danson (the guy in the picture) and encouraged him to do a blackface routine and repeatedly say friend of the family. She was the only one laughing after the 4th joke
Supposedly, Montel Williams and a couple other actors/directors walked out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Door Frame posted:

While reptiles do produce uric acid/white stuff, some most certainly can urinate. I've been peed on by skinks many times, it's their first line of defense when you grab them. Desert tortoises will do the same thing:

quote:

If you see a tortoise in the wild, it is important not to pick it up. Like a young child who may wet his pants when afraid, a tortoise will "void" its bladder if frightened.
Under normal conditions they may hold onto their water to process into pasty uric acid, but they can pee liquid if they want.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Its gross.
But also informative. :eng101:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Psychobabble! posted:

Taken at an alt right rally. The fupa is a clear sign of his racial superiority.

thats a dunlop belly, not a fupa.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
It'd be hilariously adorable how they like dressing up and playing army men if it weren't so loving terrifying with their access to artillery.

loving peasant-rear end army-man wannabe redneck pieces of poo poo.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Not trying to derail again, but is Chris Chan still going as "Chris"? I'm genuinely curious.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

MageMage posted:

Not trying to derail again, but is Chris Chan still going as "Chris"? I'm genuinely curious.

Christina I believe

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Christine

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dudes with that kinda mustache combo always looks like they've been eating cocoa out of the packet.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: Dozens of husbands > Game of the Thread Edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: Dozens of husbands > Game of the Thread Edition

FINAL PAM APPROVES

NOW NEED METAL HUSBAND AND TEN THOUSAND SONS

• Locked thread