Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lol it turns out those priests accusing the pope of heresy probably automatically excommunicated themselves. There are apparently 9 things you can do that means you have excommunicated yourself and one of them is:

quote:

Schism is the refusal of submission to the Roman Pontiff or the refusal to be in communion with members of the Church who are in communion with him (CIC 751)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:yeah: u got it

get some fukken rest 2nite!

and not from a bottle!!!!

tuckerface.jpg

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Pretty cool that science was finally able to get us this image of the exact moment the bullet hit Scalise

:milk:it didnt enter through the soul of his balls ( which shall remain eternally blue :patriot: ) but through the new hole through his butthole!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol I'm thinking of buildings dropping below the surface ala a very well known Japanese cartoon

Florida state of emergency declared for white nationalist

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
hey cool cats whats goin on

I haven't been following TRUMP today since a semi decided it'd own to back into me at a stoplight, so Ive been having fun with insurance and also dwelling on my own mortality. I'd really been hoping to live long enough to die by hurricane or nuke, so I'm grateful I came out of this comic mishap unscathed.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Addamere posted:

tuckerface.jpg

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I know what my base wants.

Mac and cheese and shareholders

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

my polydactyl cat is snoring. that is all.

Thatim posted:

I know what my base wants.

Mac and cheese and shareholders

:swoon:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Naerasa posted:

I haven't been following TRUMP today since a semi decided it'd own to back into me at a stoplight, so Ive been having fun with insurance and also dwelling on my own mortality. I'd really been hoping to live long enough to die by hurricane or nuke, so I'm grateful I came out of this comic mishap unscathed.

dying owns tho

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Oiled and Ready posted:

Pretty cool that science was finally able to get us this image of the exact moment the bullet hit Scalise

btw apparently this is how gold is made?? Might explain the stock market lately, idk

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im gonna eat some takeout and nap super hard

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm with Thatim!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shageletic posted:

lol I'm thinking of buildings dropping below the surface ala a very well known Japanese cartoon

Florida state of emergency declared for white nationalist

:thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nichael posted:

my polydactyl cat is snoring. that is all.

:swoon:

Howd u get a flying cat

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Calibanibal posted:

the left already does all of this poo poo, they out punching nazis and protesting everyday

its the liberals who arent on board lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Naerasa posted:

I had one of them try this a couple weeks ago at some stoplight, no loving clue why they felt it was important to back up a hill without seeing if anybody was parked behind them

Thankfully there was nobody behind me so I could reverse really quick and beep with approbation

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

hi my name is steve scalise and i like to pretend i didn't have my dick and balls and butthole shot off, also im a nazi but u are the real racist MAGA then i go home and cry becuz I got my dick and balls and butthole shot off, also my wife ran off with Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Gay rights was partisan in that the Republicans spent decades demonizing gays while Dems pretended they didn't exist!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/scalzi/status/920063635581321216

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

luv 2 spend 500k on security for Nazis

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cuphead is amazing btw

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol it turns out those priests accusing the pope of heresy probably automatically excommunicated themselves. There are apparently 9 things you can do that means you have excommunicated yourself and one of them is:

Yeah, not sure how they didn't realize their contract includes an Avignon-compete

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

this is the lesson of 2016

the left needs to throw discourse to the wind and start calling the gop and their ilk the pig fuckers they are at every opportunity

use the russian poo poo to call every republican a russian stooge

call every republican a racist

call limbaugh a child rapist

call fox news the republican propaganda machine

but above all never loving back down or apologize for that ever

clinton wasn't wrong calling out the deplorables, she was wrong by calling only 1/2 the republican voters deplorables and then running away from it after the fact
"but quadrillion dollar megaconglomerate We Rape Babies won't even have the slightest bit of a chance to give us our 30 pieces of silver if we don't sell out the public at every opportunity" --bootlicking rich liberal wannabe

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

exactly whether or not they're in schism is a matter of some debate

(they totally are)

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Gringostar posted:

this is the lesson of 2016

the left needs to throw discourse to the wind and start calling the gop and their ilk the pig fuckers they are at every opportunity

use the russian poo poo to call every republican a russian stooge

call every republican a racist

call limbaugh a child rapist

call fox news the republican propaganda machine

but above all never loving back down or apologize for that ever

clinton wasn't wrong calling out the deplorables, she was wrong by calling only 1/2 the republican voters deplorables and then running away from it after the fact

this doesn't work as well for the left because the left in USA 2017 isn't insane on the same level as the right is

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i

im really sorry for enabling this succ zone outbreak in the trump thread

consider this falling on my sword

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/920063196555341825

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

*achua*

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yeah, not sure how they didn't realize their contract includes an Avignon-compete

:cripes:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zyla posted:

i

We have an honorable IK. :patriot:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Zyla posted:

i

zyla died for our since

ill think of u while i keep talking about shareholders

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Typo posted:

this doesn't work as well for the left because the left in USA 2017 isn't insane on the same level as the right is
the "american left" is just as insane, it's just insane in the "sell out me own ma" way

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zyla posted:

i

lol :owned:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

zyla died for our since

ill think of u while i keep talking about shareholders
Now is not the time to politicize the tragedy of Zyla's probation.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Calibanibal posted:

the left already does all of this poo poo, they out punching nazis and protesting everyday

its the liberals who arent on board lol

at this point you are either someone who will punch nazis, or a nazi

there is no such thing as liberals anymore
:killing:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

They'll be alright, unlike those nattering nincompoop nuns thinking saving lives is more important than I don't even know: http://www.newsweek.com/catholic-churchs-attack-american-nuns-72537

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahahah im the editor calling it cleavage in the headline to get someone who lives in your towns attention :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

why not we seem pretty great at ignoring them in the US

• Locked thread