Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

How did an Irish name turn into a Black name, anyway? Looking at the Wikipedia list of famous Tyrones the switch seems to have occured sometime between WWI and the 60's, I'd expect closer to the end of the scale. There's a pretty big gap in those Tyrones, though.

We almost had it figured out but the Piltdown Chad turned out to be a hoax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Lol so out of the millions upon billions of dudes out there, only 5.1% are getting some

So, in their pretend world, out of the 3.8 billion men on earth, only 193 million are getting laid

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol so out of the millions upon billions of dudes out there, only 5.1% are getting some

So, in their pretend world, out of the 3.8 billion men on earth, only 193 million are getting laid

There are about 25 million square miles of habitable land on Earth, meaning that there are a mere 8 Chad's per square mile.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

well why not posted:

yep, 45% of men will never reproduce. That's why populations worldwide are crashing at an alarming rate.

Ackchally, birth rates in western countries have been falling for some time now...

why does that one guy keep saying "cawks"

like what purpose does that serve? it's one of the weirdest things in this thread
[/quote]

Maybe he's ESL and he hears US English most often?

Blade Runner posted:

Please do not imply that red pill techniques work at getting women or doing anything but painfully self-owning thank you

They work in the same way fad diets work: people notice results when they're starting from a low (or high) base and begin doing something instead of nothing.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
drat, I wonder if there are like Chad rich zones and Chad deserts or if they are sprinkled all over earth. Does each Chad have his own territory ?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Benny Harvey posted:

Ackchally, birth rates in western countries have been falling for some time now...

Maybe he's ESL and he hears US English most often?

They work in the same way fad diets work: people notice results when they're starting from a low (or high) base and begin doing something instead of nothing.

you know, you either are a low effort troll or you have the worst opinions, it's pretty impressive.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I don't know where the mask ends and my face begins anymore.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the atkins diet of tinder

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Fathis Munk posted:

drat, I wonder if there are like Chad rich zones and Chad deserts or if they are sprinkled all over earth. Does each Chad have his own territory ?

Yes. I am the Lord Overchad Slayer King of the Northeastern Highlands, also known as that office building off Fifth.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

A government program was set up in the early years of the cold war to ensure every part of the US has a number of Chads sufficient for its population, to stave off the red menace. The program is still active today, and every Chad willingly agrees to be part because they instinctively know it is their patriotic duty.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the atkins diet of tinder

Get laid with this one simple trick! PUAs hate it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Chad truly is the best humanity has to offer :patriot:

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

chumbler posted:

A government program was set up in the early years of the cold war to ensure every part of the US has a number of Chads sufficient for its population, to stave off the red menace. The program is still active today, and every Chad willingly agrees to be part because they instinctively know it is their patriotic duty.

Is this the reason I got transferred to the New York office

God drat it, I knew staffing requirements were a lie!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait, this is more fitting

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fathis Munk posted:

chads adsorb the territory of weaker chads

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Blade Runner posted:

Yes. I am the Lord Overchad Slayer King of the Northeastern Highlands, also known as that office building off Fifth.

ahh yes. the rare MacChad. Well met brother.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Milo and POTUS posted:

chads adsorb the territory of weaker chads

They actually do according to incel logic. Any Chad that can't control his territory means he's getting cucked by another more alpha Chad. And we all know cucks are normies at best

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
I don't even.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the "furfag" whose custom title tells everyone he has a job.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
I just want to know what a "drawcel" is. Celibate due to... how they are drawn?

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

How did an Irish name turn into a Black name, anyway? Looking at the Wikipedia list of famous Tyrones the switch seems to have occured sometime between WWI and the 60's, I'd expect closer to the end of the scale. There's a pretty big gap in those Tyrones, though.

When did Irish people start being considered white? Timeline seems to match to me.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

I can pretty much guarantee that -cel just copy of the -fag nomenclature of the chan boards. They have a habit of unironically embracing the traits of some of the worst groups out there

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

ReadingZucchini posted:

I just want to know what a "drawcel" is. Celibate due to... how they are drawn?

I really like this interpretation.

The incel nomenclature system is pretty weak. Seems like anyone can just slap cel on the end of any word.

Fatcel = thinks he's incel because he's fat

Wristcel = thinks he's being rejected due to inadequate wrist diameter

Framecel = body frame isn't good enough or something

But then they also have

Gymcel = if I understand, this means incel despite working out a lot (although to be consistent with the above, gymcel should mean he's incel because he doesn't work out, not that he does)

Currycel = feels that his Indian heritage is largely responsible for his celibacy (but should really mean he's incel due to substandard curry cooking skills)

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Fat, terrible hair cut, wrists too thin, 4/10 obvious incel who could never attract a woman

(I legitimately want to see the incels judge Barry White as a non-Chad/Tyrone)

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

green chicken feet posted:

I really like this interpretation.

The incel nomenclature system is pretty weak. Seems like anyone can just slap cel on the end of any word.

Fatcel = thinks he's incel because he's fat

Wristcel = thinks he's being rejected due to inadequate wrist diameter

Framecel = body frame isn't good enough or something

But then they also have

Gymcel = if I understand, this means incel despite working out a lot (although to be consistent with the above, gymcel should mean he's incel because he doesn't work out, not that he does)

Currycel = feels that his Indian heritage is largely responsible for his celibacy (but should really mean he's incel due to substandard curry cooking skills)

I've seen 'desicel'. What's 'desi'?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

Fat, terrible hair cut, wrists too thin, 4/10 obvious incel who could never attract a woman

(I legitimately want to see the incels judge Barry White as a non-Chad/Tyrone)

Sorry, but everyone knows you can't make bass sounds without some rear end.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Khazar-khum posted:

noun
a person of Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi birth or descent who lives abroad.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Barudak posted:

Sorry, but everyone knows you can't make bass sounds without some rear end.

Butter in, butter out

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Sexcel. Fuckcel. Intercoursecel. Duracel.

Edit: what about vocels? Like monks and stuff?

KillerJunglist fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 17, 2017

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

A sexcel is a Chad who has had so much sex that he wanders off into the wilderness, unwilling to submit himself to the baser of life's pleasures anymore

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Khazar-khum posted:

Brother Entropy posted:

noun
a person of Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi birth or descent who lives abroad.

Crap. I was hoping it meant you couldn’t get laid because Lucy is always trying to be in your shows.

e: By the logic covered earlier re:”gymcel” this should maybe mean you can’t get laid because you consistently have some explaining to do.

burial fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Oct 17, 2017

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

KillerJunglist posted:

Sexcel. Fuckcel. Intercoursecel. Duracel.

Edit: what about vocels? Like monks and stuff?
abstain from sex voluntarily as it is a pursuit that distracts from philosophy, mathematics, and science. truly volcel individuals are geniuses in league with Nikola Tesla. Furthermore...

what, you want to have sex with me? gently caress yeah *tears off pants*

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
In 2025, scientists manage to create a dangerously unstable hybrid: the Chadcel

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Clearly, the Chadcel is the best.

He can't get any sex because there's no room in his busy schedule of having sex.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Blade Runner posted:

A sexcel is a Chad who has had so much sex that he wanders off into the wilderness, unwilling to submit himself to the baser of life's pleasures anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

He can't get any sex because there's no room in his busy schedule of having sex.

Captain Chadsarian

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Liquid Communism posted:

In one fleeting moment, he has every potential sexual encounter there is or ever will be and then never has sex again, nor does anyone else.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Schrödinger's Chad

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Cel Saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Liquid Communism posted:

So, because this has gotten just pathetic, how would you tell an incel to fix their poo poo?

I mean, the answer for most of them is inpatient therapy until they can break out of the destructive thought cycles they have going, but what advice do you give the borderline cases?

You don’t, because literally any counter argument to their insane theories will cause them to bury their heads in it more

These people are pretty willfully ignorant, they’ll have to figure it out on their own

• Locked thread