Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Caufman posted:

Aaaah, maybe not the geese, because they think they're defending their babies, which can trigger magnitudes of ferocity greater than looking for a meal. I really think the best solution there is to retreat and surrender. Respect their turf and make an offering of bread if you need to win favor.

I'm not giving anyone advice on killing children, though :mad: You stay with your loss edits if you want information on that.

Woah, woah, no-one advocates killing children.

It's about establishing yourself as the king of the chuck-e-cheese through Battle Royale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A Chuck-e-Cheese Royale?

Do you know what they call that in Paris?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Le Cigare Volant!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Woah, woah, no-one advocates killing children.

It's about establishing yourself as the king of the chuck-e-cheese through Battle Royale.

Oh, I see. Sorry for my triggered response.

As for becoming the petty king of chuck-e-cheese, moderate strength is shown in violence. Supreme strength is shown in levity. By that I mean you become king by letting the toddlers fight themselves among the Battle Royale. Give the winner a pizza, and then they will be your champion, and you will be their king.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Caufman posted:

My hypothesis on the subject: the instinct is to try to brush as many off as possible, but I think that's going to be fruitless. Instead, focus one at a time on killing the easiest target first in the most brutal way possible. The idea is that the more gruesome the death, the more hesitation and fear you can instill in the other monkeys. A fight in Shadows of Mordor works the same way.

Obviously, don't feed the monkeys so you don't have to do this. In fact, if you fed the monkeys, simply let the monkeys devour you, because there's a high chance they will be able to use your flesh and energy better than you.

Do monkeys use the tactic of ripping off their opponent's nuts or is that just chimps? Because I don't think I want to fight moneys more than 1 at a time.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Y'ALL FINALLY WENT AND DID IT

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A bear would win a fight against a gorilla.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solice Kirsk posted:

You can't know that for sure until you witness it.

And charge $90 for the pay per view event. Only on Showtime™.

You could have a mongoose vs. a cobra open up the undercard!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Do monkeys use the tactic of ripping off their opponent's nuts or is that just chimps? Because I don't think I want to fight moneys more than 1 at a time.

I don't know, but that's exactly the kind of brutality that I'm talking about that wins fights with unfavorable odds.

I want to be clear, I've never fought an animal with my bare hands to the death, so I'm not an expert on how to defeat them or how they might defeat you. I'm just trying to spitball the best guesses I can for these hilariously mismatched hypothetical animal fights.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Would you rather fight 100 toddler-sized monkeys or 100 monkey-sized toddlers?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The toddler-sized monkeys. I'm not gonna fight human toddlers :mad:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Memento posted:

You can't know that for sure until you witness it.

And charge $90 for the pay per view event. Only on Showtime™.

You could have a mongoose vs. a cobra open up the undercard!

Mongoose vs cobra has been done to death. If we really wanna draw the viewers in how about 20 roided up starving chickens vs a ball python?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Looks like she's on her phone while driving.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The cigarette was actually soaked in tap water too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

We've still yet to see a gorilla at peak fitness.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A gorilla, trained as an infant in the ways to fight bears vs a bear, trained as a cub in the ways to fight gorillas. Seems like we're gonna need to develope some sort of bear weight lifting regimen too. Maybe we should bring YLLS in on this.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

A gorilla, trained as an infant in the ways to fight bears vs a bear, trained as a cub in the ways to fight gorillas. Seems like we're gonna need to develope some sort of bear weight lifting regimen too. Maybe we should bring YLLS in on this.

but.. i never match my belt and shoes :ohdear:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Solice Kirsk posted:

How big of a bear?

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Would you fight harder if they were regular monkeys, or shaved monkeys wearing people clothes? What if the clothes were made of American Flags?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I got bit by a monkey once.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
did you die?

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

My home town, everyone.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

sneakyfrog posted:

did you die?

No, but my finger got pretty hosed up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654252&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=332#post470541623

Funny pics if you laugh at gore pics.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can we graft rocket launchers to one or both of them.

Asking for a friend.

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Can we graft rocket launchers to one or both of them.

Asking for a friend.

This is why zoo simulator exists. We don't have to wonder anymore.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rascar Capac posted:

My home town, everyone.

did you die?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

For sale
Adult coughing
never worn

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Rascar Capac posted:

My home town, everyone.

That would make an awesome Halloween decoration. Try to trade an XBox 360 for it or something.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

Y'ALL FINALLY WENT AND DID IT

It's beautiful.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Caufman posted:

What a throwback!

edit: and

Ron Jeremey: guitar aficionado

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Boinks posted:

That would make an awesome Halloween decoration. Try to trade an XBox 360 for it or something.

It looks like it's wearing a little hat.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Milo and POTUS posted:

Ron Jeremey: guitar aficionado

He just likes long necks in general.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Boinks posted:

6'2"? If I order a 7 foot one, will people think I was loving huge when I die?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
One weird trick to make your corpse look huge! Mummies hate this

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Picnic Princess posted:

No, but my finger got pretty hosed up.

You didn't say it! You were supposed to say it!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i was kinda hoping for a fingat joke myself :colbert:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I didn't think they actually made coffins in that shape. Still not confident it's not a prop.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Bonus

It's a coyote

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
If they legit got a coyote to be that calm and still for a photo, then congratulations, you now have a pet coyote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
big ups to the coyote whisperer, an enviable skill & trade