Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

New champion roadmap. Looks like we're getting a burst mage that uses bubbles (?), an Irelia/Swain gameplay update, and a huge honkin' gameplay update for Aatrox. Sounds like they're having trouble really nailing him down conceptually. Genuinely feels like Raast is what he should have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
royal guard fiora worth having or is it a skin no one likes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Addamere posted:

royal guard fiora worth having or is it a skin no one likes
Why does it matter if other people like it or not

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Best fiora skin is pool party, who gives a poo poo about the rest

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Vermain posted:

New champion roadmap. Looks like we're getting a burst mage that uses bubbles (?), an Irelia/Swain gameplay update, and a huge honkin' gameplay update for Aatrox. Sounds like they're having trouble really nailing him down conceptually. Genuinely feels like Raast is what he should have been.

Swain was a letter better after they changed him, but he still suffers from being a boring rear end bird man who just runs at you while Cawing wildly.

Irelia is just poo poo champion design and I'd honestly prefer if they just delete her from the game.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I think royal guard is pretty awesome actually

Also, I agree that irelia, especially when she's good, is super annoying to play against.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I should've added I don't wanna play as lady yasuos

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

duck trucker posted:

Tried alkali?

Alternatively, just play Mages in the Top Lane. Then your mid laner can play Yasuo or Zed all they want.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

Tried alkali?

Alternatively, just play Mages in the Top Lane. Then your mid laner can play Yasuo or Zed all they want.

ahri and malz make good toplane mages

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Can't believe that toplane mages as being discussed and not one person has mentioned the heimerdonger yet.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Drone_Fragger posted:

Can't believe that toplane mages as being discussed and not one person has mentioned the heimerdonger yet.

Is Heimer actually any good? I feel like everytime I see him he's completely ineffectual

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

Is Heimer actually any good? I feel like everytime I see him he's completely ineffectual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPzgyzHXh-s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2lf7I-Icbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASF7g1IbZo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

He's like illaoi where he's really good if you can force the other team to fight in a specific area, but if they can just Walk Away his power goes way down

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The Recommendation,
A comedy in One acts

STANLEY, young, handsome, well dressed, ENTERS.

Stanley: Ah, I desire a top lane champion, with but one limitation: that they not be a lady version of Yasuo.

ROCKO, fat, crude, wearing a propeller hat, STANDS and turns to face STANLEY

Rocko: Have you tried Akali.

END

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Aatrox changes predictions:

W now additionally stacks .1 attack speed with every hit
Ult initial damage now the size of a nunu ult
Q AP scaling 0.4

Of course all these changes are pointless and is just shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic and whatnot lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Q AP scaling 0.4

Of course all these changes are pointless and is just shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic and whatnot lol

I think they're doing a total rework

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I imagine they are gutting everything from Aatrox's kit except for his q and some conditional lifesteal. Maybe the revive, but that's harder to balance.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Teikanmi posted:

Q AP scaling 0.4

they're going to delete him and add a new champion named aatrox is the impression I got

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

The Recommendation,
A comedy in One acts

STANLEY, young, handsome, well dressed, ENTERS.

Stanley: Ah, I desire a top lane champion, with but one limitation: that they not be a lady version of Yasuo.

ROCKO, fat, crude, wearing a propeller hat, STANDS and turns to face STANLEY

Rocko: Have you tried Akali.

END

Keven I am offended

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

I think they're doing a total rework

Yep I know

I'm just thinking that they've reworked him so many times that they have no clue what to do and will just do another bunch of random poo poo to him

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Sexpansion posted:

For a while, when ZZ rot and Banner didn't share a stupid amount of overlap, rushing those two items in the top lane then trying as hard as you could to not interact with your lane opponent while constantly splitting was amusing. I'm not sure if "good" could have described it though.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Irelia is just poo poo champion design and I'd honestly prefer if they just delete her from the game.

Irelia reminds me - can we take a moment to talk about the worst feeling buttons in the game. Like, Irelia summons four "spirit blades" that look like rear end and they sort of lazily drift off one at a time without any flash. I think Sej's w has the same problem. The icon appears on the ground and people just take damage. :geno:

Not saying that everything needs particles everywhere - Taliyah's Q is just a series of projectiles, but between the sound effect and the rhythm (on unworked ground,) I fuckin love pushing that button.

Boxman fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 17, 2017

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

he still has the same abilities as at release, they haven't really reworked him other than gating the revive which just made him even less fun.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Aatrox will have an ability that after a short windup he jumps

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
He has wings but never uses them except to Q, they're going to give him some sort of longer range roaming ability like Aurelion Sol's E or Galio's ult

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
irelia is cool

Vermain posted:

i wish they hadn't poo poo all over him in a half-assed attempt to make him good if they were just going to fully overhaul him

duck trucker posted:

oh i see you only like lovely boring champions. ok maokai, nautilus, poppy, malphite

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 18, 2017

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Poppy isn't lovely

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
shes a piece of poo poo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Verviticus posted:

oh i see you only like lovely boring champions. ok maokai, nautilus, poppy, malphite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxobNr6arzc

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Drone_Fragger posted:

This, yeah - she's just kinda not interesting in any way

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

poppy more like opiu7m poppy because you have to be high as hell to play that hero Lmao.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

poppy more like opiu7m poppy because you have to be high as hell to play that hero Lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-1ZLpDISLQ

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

duck trucker posted:

She is nothing like Yasuo.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

She is nothing like Yasuo.

She is a a bad design that only bad nerds thinks looks cool. She's not even cool looking in an ironic sense

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

fiora is an extremely well made and fun character to play as and against. who the gently caress cares what she looks like

irelia is one dimensional but is still fun to play as and against as a lot of top laners. i don't give a poo poo about adc because adc is a poo poo role for the scum of the earth

poppy is dumb garbage with a fun ult. her q is an incomprehensibly stupid trash skill

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 18, 2017

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Riot was right for once in that she's extremely one dimensional but their remakes are also really hit or miss

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

irelia would be good if: you could deny minions, to interrupt her q

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
bring back gp deny NOW

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Drone_Fragger posted:

Swain was a letter better after they changed him, but he still suffers from being a boring rear end bird man who just runs at you while Cawing wildly.

Waking around after pressing R is my ideal gameplay, so I am dreading a rework.

Also, I don't like change.

I still haven't figured out new Xin.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Fiora sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I hate Fiora's new kit, %hp true damage is an abomination that should never be combined

• Locked thread