Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Raserys posted:

thomas g is so bad at mario

i'm sorry for what i said, thomas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
giant head with floating hands is a classic video game boss

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

so loving awesome!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't loving wait fo rOdyssey.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
This was incredibly fun to watch.

Soral
May 30, 2009

congratulations to thomas G

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
This game looks loving incredible lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Thomas G gets slot #8 in the imp zone tryouts

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Haha the boss' face when his fist is flying toward him. This games gonna own

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
hoping all the lights go out and Reggie appears on stage to challenge Thomas G

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this ending

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nintendo owns

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

mario galaxy ost is god tier

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Famous TV Dad posted:

mario galaxy ost is god tier
It's ridiculously good

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I had to miss all of this and im upset that John Numbers was unable to retain his title.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

snes mini hacking tools have launched
https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/releases

neogaf thread with good info and questions answered http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444556

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nintendo Bob David Pictures and Images

http://www.gettyimages.co.nz/photos/nintendo-bob-david

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

fifa 18 is getting poor reviews on the switch.

this is it.. the final nail in Nintendo coffin..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

omg

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
either i suck or hallowed hills is loving impossible in golf story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been playing Mario Run and it's pretty rad but it's bullshit that you can't play it in airplane mode

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I've been playing Mario Run and it's pretty rad but it's bullshit that you can't play it in airplane mode

Yeah I have no clue what it has to download at the start every time you load the game. Maybe it's just meant as anti piracy?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Yeah I have no clue what it has to download at the start every time you load the game. Maybe it's just meant as anti piracy?
It's anti piracy/cheat yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It's not just when you start, because I did that and then put it into airplane and once I finished a level it booted me back out of the app

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Stardew is so good. I'm glad I waited to play it because it's so tight in handheld mode.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i would have kicked the nintendo world championship kids rear end at pyoro

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
i'm trying to unlock pyoro on my warioware copy but i have to see every single game in the grid at least once!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Caithness posted:

i'm trying to unlock pyoro on my warioware copy but i have to see every single game in the grid at least once!

Tori to Mame (鳥とマメ, literally "Bird and Beans")

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

Stardew is so good. I'm glad I waited to play it because it's so tight in handheld mode.

I played it while watching Netflix. Handheld mode rules.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thinking about stardew

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the mine music in stardew is so amazing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just got married in Stardew and started Summer year 2 with 10 Iridium Sprinklers + the 6 that are in my greenhouse. Gonna harvest over 1000 starfruit this season

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

holy poo poo how'd you get that many sprinklers? hitting the mines all the time?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I set up lightning rods early and visited the desert mines a decent amount in winter. I also bought a few from the sewer ghost guy on fridays

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I love how versatile the Switch is. The mega-Vita portable mode feels like a go-to for simple RPGs and the like, even when a TV is available. Splatoon 2 or BotW on the other hand begs for the TV.

How many of you use the controllers disconnected like the next generation of the Wii? I try playing Splatoon 2 and I kind of feel the dynamic of using the right thumb stick AND using my wrist for finer aiming, but even though I know I can reset the camera it often feels like my mouse runs out of space. That's an easy fix for the mouse, and again I acknowledge I can reset the camera but is there a trick to how the two interact?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I just got married in Stardew and started Summer year 2 with 10 Iridium Sprinklers + the 6 that are in my greenhouse. Gonna harvest over 1000 starfruit this season

the name of the lucky man

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bell_ posted:

I love how versatile the Switch is. The mega-Vita portable mode feels like a go-to for simple RPGs and the like, even when a TV is available. Splatoon 2 or BotW on the other hand begs for the TV.

How many of you use the controllers disconnected like the next generation of the Wii? I try playing Splatoon 2 and I kind of feel the dynamic of using the right thumb stick AND using my wrist for finer aiming, but even though I know I can reset the camera it often feels like my mouse runs out of space. That's an easy fix for the mouse, and again I acknowledge I can reset the camera but is there a trick to how the two interact?

I constantly use the switch with the two joycons separate in tabletop mode on my computer desk. It is so comfortable and convenient to play like that. Although I'm purely pro controller for Splatoon 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

the name of the lucky man

I'm the lucky man, and Leah is the lucky and soon to be rich lady.