Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ytlaya posted:

I remember being babysat by this older teenage guy when I was a child once and I mistakenly broke one of his Battletech action figures and he got really upset and called me a "dip."

I made a guy legitimately angry by calling them fighting robots when I was 16. It was wonderful and I haven't called them anything but robots since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Is this dude's twitter name loving "DarkTriadMan"?

That's hurting animals, pyromania and persistent bedwetting is it not?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

TopHatGenius posted:

"dork rear end losers" :allears:

Yeah I appreciated that too

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Magnus Manfist posted:

Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and Psychopathy. But it sounds cool so it must be good!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Magnus Manfist posted:

The dark triad is three disorders that can lead to violent and destructive behaviour. Narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Manfist posted:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Do yourself a favor and do not visit that website or his twitter.

I'm gonna go over to the cute thread now and try to wash some of this hate off of me.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Dork tryhard man.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Something is wrong with the Hebrew in that image - like those aren't Hebrew words, and they aren't borrowed words transliterated correctly. Does that say דמלמ? That's not a possible word - why isn't there a final mem? Is it reversed - should it be מלמד? Does that say "tarot" above?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

"The new bestseller"

"Coming in 2018"

(from Castalia House, Vox Day's masturbation hut daddy's money's publishing imprint)

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

belt posted:

Do yourself a favor and do not visit that website or his twitter.

I'm gonna go over to the cute thread now and try to wash some of this hate off of me.

I followed up on this and, agree.

He posts that totally-laughing-and-not-desperately-trying-to-save-face image whenever his brilliant tricks get thousands of responses. Thanks for the twitter traffic! I thrive off large numbers that indicate a number of people who think I'm literally a stupid sack of poo poo in a polo

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Something is wrong with the Hebrew in that image - like those aren't Hebrew words, and they aren't borrowed words transliterated correctly. Does that say דמלמ? That's not a possible word - why isn't there a final mem? Is it reversed - should it be מלמד? Does that say "tarot" above?

I guarantee that you have just put 10,000% more thought into that than whatever lazy moron slapped a Hebrew-looking border around the book title because it looks, like, all mystical and poo poo.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

WrenP-Complete posted:

Remember those spiritual self help books that talked about ancient indian/chinese mystical secrets to wellness?

This is the same thing, but for people who say 'Judeo-Christian' a whole lot.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Also just a hunch but he probably hates Jews.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

Yeah, I'm guessing that the Venn diagram of "people who might buy this book" and "people who speak fluent Hebrew" is not one with a great deal of overlap.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

I made a guy legitimately angry by calling them fighting robots when I was 16. It was wonderful and I haven't called them anything but robots since.

I'm sure this is about to drop me down a rabbit hole of insanity, but what's wrong with calling them robots?

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

They have pilots in them making them "Mechs". Robots are autonomous.
:goonsay:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Axeman Jim posted:

They have pilots in them making them "Mechs". Robots are autonomous.
:goonsay:

Nah, they're robots. They're made of electronics and poo poo.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Nah, they're robots. They're made of electronics and poo poo.

Yeah, I can guide a robot arm with a lever, don't make it a mecha arm.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Brawnfire posted:

Yeah, I can guide a robot arm with a lever, don't make it a mecha arm.

Argh, no, if you have to guide it it may be robotic but it’s not a robot arm!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

YOU'RE robotic!!!!!!!!!!!!

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
They're all loving dolls, you nerds.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

toanoradian posted:

They're all loving dolls, you nerds.

They're not dolls unless they've got doll joints did you even read the leaflet.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Like dolls for loving?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He looks like Jim Carrey in Kick rear end, which is probably not the look he's going for.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Knormal posted:

He looks like Jim Carrey in Kick rear end, which is probably not the look he's going for.

You mean Nic Cage?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

If this is yours, don't hide the furry. Name and shame them for being a stupid gently caress.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
A person wants someone to explain to them why genocide is bad. In 2017.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Manuel Calavera posted:

If this is yours, don't hide the furry. Name and shame them for being a stupid gently caress.

Does this count towards the trend of anime avatars having the worst opinions on Twitter?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

That "I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people" article is just never not going to be relevant, is it?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It came up on my twitter. Here ya go.

https://twitter.com/foxfromthewest/status/920436328629784576

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

there wolf posted:

That "I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people" article is just never not going to be relevant, is it?

That sounds interesting, got a link? :smith:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Your Computer posted:

That sounds interesting, got a link? :smith:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-dont-know-how-to-explain-to-you-that-you-should_us_59519811e4b0f078efd98440

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!
https://imgur.com/gallery/MUQ5U

The OP

Rape victim upset by how women treat other woman who are themselves victims

and the comments

Poster seems to have forgotten about that protective instinct.

Meanwhile as someone who's been on imgur for more than a day. Any post related to a woman who was raped or abused will instantly be dogpilled by redpills citing fake rape accusation statics (the bad US/Canada statistics at the top of wikipedia).

And lets check OPs other posts.

Women who are victims of abuse and men who are victims of being accused of abuse must unite against women making accusations of abuse.

and of course

Because why not.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Pretty sure those OPs are actually men

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

"As a minority, my minority is poo poo" is the most liked kind of account on imgur.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

insane misogynist bullshit posted:

woman's march leader who wanted to take away a victim's vagina"

:wtc:

So what half-remembered fever dream is this based off of?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
God-dammit Victim, you're a loose cannon! Your shenanigans have got the Commissioner breathing down my neck! Until further notice, you're suspended, Victim. Turn in your badge and vagina, NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

God-dammit Victim, you're a loose cannon! Your shenanigans have got the Commissioner breathing down my neck! Until further notice, you're suspended, Victim. Turn in your badge and vagina, NOW!

Victim's concealed carry licence was revoked, so now she has to open-carry her vagina to her commissioner's chagrin.