Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

mango sentinel posted:

This is dumb and Stein is poison.

Exactly, give her more exposure. The more we see of her the less dangerous she becomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Blind Rasputin posted:

Jill stein is the one that comes out batting against trump a lot and has the shaky hands? I think she has essential tremor if I had to guess. What’s wrong with her? She seems to be on point and no bullshit whenever she talks.
She's an opportunistic "both sides are the same" self-aggrandizing shithead who refuses to condemn dangerous nonsense like anti-vaxxers if might cost her a vote.

gently caress Jill Stein. She's awful.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Update: there IS a press briefing today, scheduled for 2pm est.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Surely McConnell privately wants Moore to lose to prove the Bannonites should gently caress off with their primaries.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
I didn't get the Frankenstein joke either

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Ague Proof posted:

Surely McConnell privately wants Moore to lose to prove the Bannonites should gently caress off with their primaries.

Stop projecting private normalcy on these people.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
It's ok the goon grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
People on this board liked Jill Stein so my point still stands

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I-85 is in pretty good shape currently

I live near Huntsville and 565 and 65 are always loving rough. I think theyve been working on the stretch that enters Birmingham my entire life.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

xamphear posted:

it's a Frankenstein joke you dullards

Sorry I'm all wound up over Sessions and also am an idiot. :negative:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Didn't Jill Stein raise a ton of money to recount the election and then just hosed off with it?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Jill Stein is a total loon. She's a Trump type person in that she never intends to get elected and just campaigns for god knows what reason. These days she could be a knowing/unknowing Russian tool.

The sad part is that some people buy her bullshit and she peels off votes from democrats or muddies up the debate enough to damage the dems. Again this could be her as an unknowning or some argue knowing tool of Russia.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TheScott2K posted:

Stop projecting private normalcy on these people.

I'm not. I'm projecting personal interest.

He wanted Trump to beat Clinton but he would have preferred any other Republican. He can't easily control the Bannonites (like the Freedom Caucus) and they put the racism before the profit, when he'd prefer it to be the reverse. They are anti-McConnell.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Despera posted:

People on this board liked Jill Stein so my point still stands

Did they still like her after she showed her true colors with the recount scam?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

boner confessor posted:

*ahem* that was the doctor, the monster's name was frankenstein's m-*eaten by ravens*

excuse me. He was a medical student, not a doctor.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Hey, you son of a bitch, I'm here in Virginia, and you're wailing about poo poo you don't know poo poo about.

Congrats on letting a outlier poll (This is the closest I've seen; most of the rest have Northam ahead, but not by much) suddenly turn into WE ARE ALL DOOMED. It's gonna be close, but this is a loving outlier. And if you're so goddamned concerned that you need to post wailing despair, I will put you to work doing phone banks right loving now. PM me if you actually care. If all you've got is whining, shut the gently caress up. We've got work to do.

lol calm down dude its the internet and I find SA a better place to let out my political frustrations than social media or my friends. I've done work locally in Maryland for Democrats/Indivisible, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to help out with a VA race. I just sent you a PM as I have a free afternoon this Saturday. Hook me up. I'm ready to help.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lmao. I think we can remove the comedy part of "dead comedy forum"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Jill Stein cost Clinton Michigan and she can go gently caress herself.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Did they still like her after she showed her true colors with the recount scam?

Did they really need the recount scam to see her true colors?

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Clinton lost the deranged anti-medicine demographic by running an AIDS charity.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"There are people who say we don't need borders we need bridges. They're wrong."

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387309175866290176

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ague Proof posted:

"There are people who say we don't need borders we need bridges. They're wrong."

I mean, you're going to need something to cross the crocodile-filled moat they plan on digging in front of the border wall. He's just accounting for all issues.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Bro, can I interest you in a voting system that doesn't suffer from the spoiler effect? Because if you're not interested in that and you make a statement like the above, then you can gently caress off, too.

CPColin fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 18, 2017

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Shbobdb posted:

Franken/West 2020

Cornell West?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Stein peels of voters from the left and she has not intention of doing anything constructive. I'm not a Sanders fan (sorry) but at least he showed that he is willing to back up some of that talk.

Stein is just loving around doing whatever and helping the republicans intentionally or not.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/920695565578592256

Kelly got the phone

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

Ague Proof posted:

This is some vapid Facebook mom poo poo and I'm not surprised that Trump posted it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I can't find the Twitter story, but the prototypes of the Trump Vanity Project Wall have started coming in, and they are all incredibly dumb.

We are replacing our current fencing with ten food high cement barriers with barbed wire. Great. Hope no one invents a longer ladder

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

This is way more late than a day and way more short than a dollar.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
It's hilarious that any Trump tweet with an @ is an immediate sign that he did not write the tweet.

Edit: turns out he does occasionally @ people but my point still stands that there are stark signs that a Trump tweet didn't come from Trump.

Javes fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 18, 2017

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

Isaac Newton never said that. The correct attribution is to Joseph Fort Newton, some 300 years after Isaac lived.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Didn't Jill Stein raise a ton of money to recount the election and then just hosed off with it?

This fall on Fox: Find Jill Stein's Money!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I can't find the Twitter story, but the prototypes of the Trump Vanity Project Wall have started coming in, and they are all incredibly dumb.

We are replacing our current fencing with ten food high cement barriers with barbed wire. Great. Hope no one invents a longer ladder

Is it invisible cement?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Oxyclean posted:

This fall on Fox: Find Jill Stein's Money!

This winter on Comedy Central: Win Jill Stein's Money!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Ague Proof posted:

Is it invisible cement?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

[Mission Accomplished]

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

CPColin posted:

Bro, can I interest you in a voting system that doesn't suffer from the spoiler effect? Because if you're not interested in that and you make a statement like the above, then you can gently caress off, too.

How about not loving up the country before we can get everyone on board with changing the voting system.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Vladimir Putin posted:

How about not loving up the country before we can get everyone on board with changing the voting system.

The voting system has hosed up our respective countries

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Gort posted:

The voting system has hosed up our respective countries

That poster's voting system works in his favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That link is dead and that poster is being a condescending rear end ignoring the Stein campaign's malevolence and cooperation with Russia

• Locked thread