Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Who's to say he wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

This spectacle is being made from Allison's thoughtstuff, and by now we should know she is a bit of a nerd

She probably watched batman the animated series

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

Looking forward to the next page where moral and power Allison put aside their pride to perform the fusion dance.

Dragonball Z style, or Steven Universe style?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
DBZ for sure. Alison obviously doesn't go for that other crap. Only gem she gives a poo poo about is in her head

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Allison is a Pearl.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I love that Incubus puts sarcasm quotes around "moral" and "sociopath". Clearly he understands this whole King business a little better than Allison.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

Looking forward to the next page where moral and power Allison put aside their pride to perform the fusion dance.

Odds on her loving up and forming the skinny decrepit one or the big ol' fat one

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

SniperWoreConverse posted:

DBZ for sure. Alison obviously doesn't go for that other crap. Only gem she gives a poo poo about is in her head

Crystal Gems are basically always-on Sailor Moons though.

Though I have to agree that she'd use the DBZ dance. True Royalty has little cares neither for frilly displays such as the gem fusion dance nor the mockery the DBZ dance might provoke before it's used to grind their enemies into the dirt.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I miss 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Benson Cunningham posted:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/166558031590/if-i-remember-correctly-it-was-stated-that

This is canon.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Swearing Allison is my favorite

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Benson Cunningham posted:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It was inevitable, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

To be fair, we did find out Juggs is an insecure, angsty teen. I give it 5/5.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
DURR-HURR LOOK AT ME IM A MORTAL HUMAN WAITING FOR SEMPAI TO NOTICE ME, BLUH BLUH BLUH

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

DURR-HURR LOOK AT ME IM A MORTAL HUMAN WAITING FOR SEMPAI TO NOTICE ME, BLUH BLUH BLUH

goddamn

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

DO YOU LIKE TEA, DEVIANT?

CIRCLE YES OR NO.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:eyepop:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Kaninrail posted:

DO YOU LIKE TEA, DEVIANT?

CIRCLE YES OR NO.
puts a box around [OR]

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

PMush Perfect posted:

puts a box around [OR]

METATRON LIIIIIIIVES :black101:

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 20, 2017

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I JUST TRIED TO VIOLENTLY BRING YOU AROUND TO MY WAY OF THINKING AND ALMOST KILLED THE HUMAN YOU SWORE TO PROTECT

IT'S NOT BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Kill Six Billion Roadrunners

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
god drat thats brilliant

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That priest really must not be observant of he didn't notice the incorrect shifts of parallax. Or maybe he's just old and has bad vision.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

That priest really must not be observant of he didn't notice the incorrect shifts of parallax. Or maybe he's just old and has bad vision.

Or maybe the painting is just that good.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Like, Doylian I understand the reason is, it's just a funny gag, but it's fun to come up with Watsonian explanations for the sometimes accidental oddities in this comic
Edit /\ like that one

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
My best guess is he's walking around this infinite treasure fort, his fuckin' staff goes 'cling' with every footstep he takes, rythmic, soothing, he's been walking for hours, he's tired, his shifts are long, there's infinite floorspace to guard but not infinite guards. Besides nobody would even break into here, it'd be suicide and mammon would stop at nothing to make your life a misery from than on even if you did somehow make it out, so why would I even wor- *scrunch* Huh?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Man, all the guys who work there must have crazy glutes.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 21, 2017

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'd imagine that living in an infinite vault might gently caress with your perception of things.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
"Oh, is that the Hallway Where Everything Looks Slightly Two-Dimensional already? My shift's going quicker than I th-"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
its magic paint

edit: I wonder if the mask they about to paint/steal from that priests face is going to be able to move

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
k6bd is so cool

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

World Famous W posted:

its magic paint

edit: I wonder if the mask they about to paint/steal from that priests face is going to be able to move

They're going to take his face... off...

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

It turns out the priest is a mimic.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Tenebrais posted:

It turns out the priest is a mimic.

Looks more like they're going to mimic the priest

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The priest did get killed by a party member mimicing being an empty doorway after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mr. Lobe posted:

Motherfucker posted:

My best guess is he's walking around this infinite treasure fort, his fuckin' staff goes 'cling' with every footstep he takes, rythmic, soothing, he's been walking for hours, he's tired, his shifts are long, there's infinite floorspace to guard but not infinite guards. Besides nobody would even break into here, it'd be suicide and mammon would stop at nothing to make your life a misery from than on even if you did somehow make it out, so why would I even wor- *scrunch* Huh?

PMush Perfect posted:

"Oh, is that the Hallway Where Everything Looks Slightly Two-Dimensional already? My shift's going quicker than I th-"

:goonsay: