Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

jfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiCQx71Q7s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

green chicken feet posted:

Yeah, "tincel" was one of mine. I didn't mention his dick though because unlike incels, I can occasionally type a paragraph without mentioning dicks.

Whoa, whoa. Be fair.

Some of them call them Cawks.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

It's really unpleasant when toxic Internet weirdos cross the barrier into the real world.
And it's also sad that he thought of himself as the winner in that exchange.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Im imagining a pasty white nerd in a DBZ shirt walking along an ISIS front line yelling ISLAM IS COPE. THE VIRGINS WON'T WANT YOU ISIS MEN ITS OVER! ITS OVERRRR!!!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

"Why men commit so much suicide" is such a stupid question.

It's like they have never talked to a below average man. After years of being shunned by wider society. After realising that the amount of intimacy you will get in a decade is the same as chad gets in a week. After trying for years just to get crushed and rejected what ever you do. There is no hope in you for a better life even though you spent years trying. What is so hard in assessing why someone like that. Years without intimacy, years between any kind of acceptance, years between any respect and years between any validation would decide that life is not worth the pain.

quote:

Tbh so many men die because of suicide not only because of inceldom, but because their life is generally harder. As a man you have to work harder, you don't get that much emotional support, if any, no one listens to you ("man up bro"), and you are more disposable. When a man tries to kill himself it is because he is desperate and can't cope anymore. A woman does it for attention.

quote:

Imagine a free-form debate about this during a lecture. First answer will be along the lines of society's hypermasculine expectations of men, and everyone nods amicably in response to such a civilized statement. This will be followed a short discussion on how feminism addresses these problems by attempting to make this construction go away. Then imagine this conversation broken up by a distractingly crude statement, such as "it is very hard for average men to get sex". Nobody really wants to talk about what it means to average sexually, because it exposes the game and potentially identifies the speaker as a loser. Statements like htese are anathema for public discussion, because the social norms are set up so that the game wouldn't be exposed.

quote:

Good post.

Yeah it makes you wonder, why? Are we not a point where things are hosed up and we can just admit it. It seems that’s what’s going on in every other aspect.

Until women can be completely honest with what it is that they want, it’ll never change but to do so would expose them to the same nastiness that men experience regularly.

Today women want to be coddled and defended when “attacked” but then want to shove guys aside and take the wheel so to speak but are never held accountable for their actions.

And then the whole auditorium stood up and clapped.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Logical Proof that the "Personality" myth and the "your incel because your misogynist" that keeps getting pushed by cucks utter bullshit.

Stupidest logic ive ever heard in my life.

Do you ever stop and wonder why guys that tend to be bitter are also ugly? Why do you think their are no bitter chads?

Think logically, whats more likely, some guys bitterness mysteriously turning them genetically ugly, or someone that is genetically ugly slowly turning bitter after constantly getting shat on and getting rejected over something they cant change? i.e height, face, baldness, race etc.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

According to the Okay Cupid research, black women have the lowest responses rate of all the races. And what a coincidence black women also happen to be the loudest, angriest most obnoxious women out their.

Their is three possible scenarios

1) Black women are unattractive and get no attention so they slowly become bitter, angry and resentful
2) Black women are naturally bitter, angry and resentful and hence guys dont find them attractive because of their "personality".
3) Black women coincidentally happen to be both the least attractive women and also naturally the angriest and bitter.

Lets knock out scenario 2 first. Their are plenty of guys in relationships with attractive women who get shat on and treated like poo poo and these chicks have poo poo personalities, yet guys still flock to these hot women so scenario 2 is not true. And if you believe black women are inherently loud, obnoxious, and bitter due to some genetic predisposition than that makes you racist.

Scenario 3 makes no loving sense. And if you believe black women are genetically unattractive, inherently loud, obnoxious, and bitter due to some genetic predisposition than that makes you racist on both fronts.

And that leaves scenario 1 being true. Black women are bitter because they are physically unattractive and no one is interested in them. And why you shouldn't be surprised that incels are angry and bitter because they are treated like second class citizens.

Welp, quod erat loving demonstrandum. I'm convinced.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

What in the gently caress.

The only thing he does is repeat "that doesn't make sense" over and over. And he is right, this poo poo doesn't make sense but not in the way he thinks.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Shanghaied posted:

Welp, quod erat loving demonstrandum. I'm convinced.

I'm sorry you're too cucked to realize a single independent variable is the only way that any scenario be described.

You're not like super genius science master incels

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

ikanreed posted:

You're not like super genius science master incels

Normies are educated stupid.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
How to be a successful women in 2017

-apply for whatever career you desire

-accept sexual avances of powerful and influencial men in order to gain fame and favours, suck a lot of important dicks and be hosed like a dog for some time.

-climb the social hierarchy

-when you are old and nobody wants your vagina anymore denounce and accuse the men you hosed in order to obtain more fame and the public approval once again.

#MeToo

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Guy Mann posted:

As much as people goof about Incels being some new and dangerous thing you can find their mindset in tons of fiction and history if you look for it. Like how The Stand came out in 1978 but the character of Harold embodies pretty much every terrible Incel cliche, same with A Confederacy of Dunces in 1980.

If I recall, Ignatius does get the girl at the end, and a fairly big twist is that all his bad behaviour ends up having positive effects on everyone else.

As for Fight Club, did real-Tyler actually have sex with the girl or did he just imagine that Pitt-Tyler would be?

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

hyphz posted:

If I recall, Ignatius does get the girl at the end, and a fairly big twist is that all his bad behaviour ends up having positive effects on everyone else.

As for Fight Club, did real-Tyler actually have sex with the girl or did he just imagine that Pitt-Tyler would be?

I think he did, but he was dissociating the whole time. there's that once scene where he's making breakfast and she comes down and praises him for his sexual prowess or whatever in the grossest possible way, and he's all confused about it

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I think you also see him loving her in the post twist flashback? I dunno it's been a while.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Zas posted:

We're losing our place in a world that no longer needs us. A world that now spurns our very existence. You should know that as well as I do. After I launch this weapon and get our billion dollars, we'll be able to bring chaos and honor... back to this world gone soft. Conflict will breed conflict, new hatreds will arise! Then! ...we'll steadily expand our sphere of influence...

Oh god, this just reminded me that Butters is an obvious proto-incel.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

hyphz posted:

We got a scene where the girl shits on him for calling the sex they had "making love", and I don't think we're supposed to imagine him as an unreliable narrator to the extent that conversations with real people are imaginary

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

hyphz posted:

Oh god, this just reminded me that Butters is an obvious proto-incel.

Nah, butters got dumped and adamantly refused to be bitter about it. He's the best character because all his attempts at evil are held back by his fundamental good hearted naivity.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

This has been taken down already. What was it?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Yeah, even Butters' supervillain character is just a nice guy (and kinda coded gay?).

Not a Nice Guy, mind.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Pesticide20 posted:

This has been taken down already. What was it?

Weird, I can still view it.

It's a jerk going on Tinder with a fake picture then meeting his matches in person to tell them they are bad people... for some reason.

There are actually a lot of these on youtube, "Tinder Catfishing" or some such. Basically a self proclaimed incel hero will put up a fake profile on Tinder then meet the girls who agree to meet. Once he gets there he will proceed to make fun of them and call them names and add clips from old TV shows and memes to try and drive the point home that he won the exchange and is somehow the better person.

The videos are hard to watch but I do love that you can tell what kind of guy the "hero" is just by the way he talks.

Incel: "icatfishyou..."

girl: "What?"

Incel: "I...Icafishu..."

girl: "I don't... what?"

Incel"...Icafishyou. Admit it's allaboutlooks.... I caffishu..."

See for yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkQMGZ1GFCM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R9rV84pHNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zYTGWU-5Y

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The idea of setting out to make people dislike you is just bizarre to me. Being ostracized does some psychological damage even if you're purposely seeking it out. That's why normal people try to avoid it.

And that's also setting aside that catfishing or "tests" like that are gross things to do in general.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Oct 19, 2017

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
r/incels:

chumbler posted:

gross things to do in general.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

chumbler posted:

The idea of setting out to make people dislike you is just bizarre to me. Being ostracized does some psychological damage even if you're purposely seeking it out. That's why normal people try to avoid it.

And that's also setting aside that catfishing or "tests" like that are gross things to do in general.

These are people who assume that they’re going to be ostracized anyway. If they actively aim for that they can pretend they have control.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I don't get the logic behind it honestly. So the guy pretended to be hot and lied to girls that he wants to go out with them. How does this prove anything? Should people who aren't hot know their place and never match with people who are hot? Would he not go on a date with a hot girl that asked him out? I know I'm reading too much into it because the easiest answer is that it's just a creep who wants to humiliate women (and self-owns in the process) but it's framed in a way as if this proves hypergamy or some poo poo and it really doesn't.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Yeah, even Butters' supervillain character is just a nice guy (and kinda coded gay?).

Not a Nice Guy, mind.

That’s why proto, though. The combination of naïveté and the simultaneous desire to avoid both social conflict and social compromise is a big red flag, as is the fact he doesn’t rate his social successes. I always thought it was notable that becoming Professor Chaos was the perfect way for him to adapt to fit into the ninja game, but he didn’t do it for that reason nor give himself any credit for doing so.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm not very familiar with the goings on in South Park, but unless Butters is a misogynist he's not proto-incel.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Palpek posted:

I don't get the logic behind it honestly. So the guy pretended to be hot and lied to girls that he wants to go out with them. How does this prove anything? Should people who aren't hot know their place and never match with people who are hot? Would he not go on a date with a hot girl that asked him out? I know I'm reading too much into it because the easiest answer is that it's just a creep who wants to humiliate women (and self-owns in the process) but it's framed in a way as if this proves hypergamy or some poo poo and it really doesn't.

Tinder is the worst for this "experiment" anyway as it IS based around physical attraction (unless I'm mistaken, I have friends who used it and that's how they described it).

As an analogy, it's like seeing an ad for a Ford F-250 and saying "hey, that's great! I need one of those." Then when you go to buy it turns out they are actually selling a Nissan Frontier. It's not bad in and of itself, but it's not what was advertised nor what you wanted.

Then the seller makes fun of you for wanting a bigger truck (that was in the ad in the first place) and calls you names and films it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Palpek posted:

Should people who aren't hot know their place and never match with people who are hot?

Yes, that's the reason they make these vids.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

chumbler posted:

I'm not very familiar with the goings on in South Park, but unless Butters is a misogynist he's not proto-incel.

Does being quoted count? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2gzbgnxkjo

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

KillerJunglist posted:

Tinder is the worst for this "experiment" anyway as it IS based around physical attraction (unless I'm mistaken, I have friends who used it and that's how they described it).

As an analogy, it's like seeing an ad for a Ford F-250 and saying "hey, that's great! I need one of those." Then when you go to buy it turns out they are actually selling a Nissan Frontier. It's not bad in and of itself, but it's not what was advertised nor what you wanted.

Then the seller makes fun of you for wanting a bigger truck (that was in the ad in the first place) and calls you names and films it.

Because slut-shaming is somehow still a thing in advanced industrialised societies in 2017. Women finding a man physically attractively is apparently still much, much worse than a man finding a woman physically attractive. Meanwhile truck-shaming is not really a thing.

Well, actually I'm pretty sure if I bought a F-250 I would be mocked till the end of my days by my cuck bluepill friends, what with this here being Europe and all. I still want a big truck though. I'm gonna go look at pictures of F-150 Raptor now.

quote:

Can we have a rope as our logo to replace the reddit alien at the top left? That'd be awesome.

quote:

A rope around the reddit alien would be great.

That would be pretty triggering.

Or how about a image of roast beef.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lol, those catfishing vids are beyond poo poo. The "fisher" goes for low hanging fruit and then still acts like a beta bitchboy to the woman he duped. Jfc these guys

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Shanghaied posted:

cuck bluepill friends

gross words for a gross person

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
"I lied to you and pretended to be someone desirable to you when I'm really not! You would never date me. Haha! I win!" - a dumb rear end in a top hat

The only accomplishment, if it could be called that, is wasting the time of someone who could have been using that time to do something enjoyable.

It's kind of like... what if you could steal from someone, but the money just disappeared instead of going into your pocket. You would just make their life worse for no reason. It's in line with the incel desire to make everyone else miserable because incels are miserable.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ikanreed posted:

We got a scene where the girl shits on him for calling the sex they had "making love", and I don't think we're supposed to imagine him as an unreliable narrator to the extent that conversations with real people are imaginary

i really dont think this scene happened or at least making love part

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

"some incel youtube comment" posted:

80% of men are incel

This can't even be remotely true right? Or are then counting "any men that ever didn't have sex when they wanted it" to get that stat?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

wilderthanmild posted:

This can't even be remotely true right? Or are then counting "any men that ever didn't have sex when they wanted it" to get that stat?

20% of men are having 80% of the sex

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What's up with women painting their ring finger nails a different color? Is it like a sign saying that, 'Hey idiots, this is the finger you put a ring on!!'
Like gently caress no bitch go suck chad's dick

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

wilderthanmild posted:

Iirc, it comes from some stats from okc where the gestalt of women rated 20% of men as "very attractive." The incels take this to mean that the other 80% never get laid, ignoring that okc also said that women were more likely to date other people who they got along with

Though I guess that's unfathomable to these nerds

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

The break down of men in western society:

1% slayer
9% Chad
10% normies with looksmatch gf
40% bluepill betabux orbiter cucks
30% redpill pua MRA try hard cucks
15% forever alone cucks
5% black-pill r/incel cucks

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Benny Harvey posted:

The break down of men in western society:

1% slayer
9% Chad
10% normies with looksmatch gf
40% bluepill betabux orbiter cucks
30% redpill pua MRA try hard cucks
15% forever alone cucks
5% black-pill r/incel cucks

and then there are the dudes who are just stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

100% of incel logic is dictated by half assed Malcolm gladwellesque theory.

Also, butters is not a proto incel and the more hyphz posts the more he seems like a full blown incel apologist trying to rule lawyer as devils advocate.

• Locked thread