Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Martin Random posted:

Yes. Go ahead, cops, start sniping into the anti-American radicals.

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:frogout:

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Overall, I'd say this is the best way to shut down people like Richard Spencer. Mob their events, don't let them speak, prevent them from spreading their message in any meaningful way.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Talorat posted:

Overall, I'd say this is the best way to shut down people like Richard Spencer. Mob their events, don't let them speak, prevent them from spreading their message in any meaningful way.

then punch them?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

sneakyfrog posted:

then punch them?

punching them and endlessly mocking lead to the same outcome. the cred of nazis is built entirely on strength. if you show them to be the whimpy little shits they are, you win.

a half hour "nice meltdown" in front of 30 nazis and 300 protesters, especially with all of the precautions they took and half a million dollars of security, is a lot more effective than a single punch

edit: it wasn't the punch itself that did the damage, it was the fact that it went viral and the dude hid in his home for weeks

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

It appears the nazis left. Crowd is thinning. Chemical SWAT present but all is peaceful and I haven't seen any arrests or violence.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I watched most of Spencer's "speech" and lmfao. Whine about protesters more you lil baby.

BrainParasite posted:

What org are those "ORF Troopers" I keep seeing? Miami Herald thinks they're Aryans, but they seem a little diverse for that to be the case.

It's hard to tell but their shirts say QRF, they're the Florida highway patrol's quick response force. Did many nazis actually show up for them to protect? I'm not seeing much on twitter.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Business Gorillas posted:

punching them and endlessly mocking lead to the same outcome. the cred of nazis is built entirely on strength. if you show them to be the whimpy little shits they are, you win.

a half hour "nice meltdown" in front of 30 nazis and 300 protesters, especially with all of the precautions they took and half a million dollars of security, is a lot more effective than a single punch

That's all true, but it's no reason not to also deck them whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

punching also works for little shits like spencer, but just telling people to go punch every nazi is going to lead to a bad outcome. punching legitimate nazis, not the weenies that hide their identities in anime, is a great way to get killed

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

I watched most of Spencer's "speech" and lmfao. Whine about protesters more you lil baby.

It's hard to tell but their shirts say QRF, they're the Florida highway patrol's quick response force. Did many nazis actually show up for them to protect? I'm not seeing much on twitter.

Spencer and co had some (identity Europa?) dudes in slacks and white shirts that seemed to be like bodyguard-assistants. Mostly just a shitton of cops though.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's all true, but it's no reason not to also deck them whenever the opportunity presents itself.

if you can hold yourself in a fight i'd say absolutely go for it, but don't write checks you can't cash

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

edit: it wasn't the punch itself that did the damage, it was the fact that it went viral and the dude hid in his home for weeks

if i must be truly honest, I kinda enjoyed watch him going "im not owned" to a yelling crowd moreso than yet another punch to the mouth

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

punching also works for little shits like spencer, but just telling people to go punch every nazi is going to lead to a bad outcome. punching legitimate nazis, not the weenies that hide their identities in anime, is a great way to get killed

let's try not to write ubermensch fanfiction, thanks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i agree, stab or shoot nazis

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

if i must be truly honest, I kinda enjoyed watch him going "im not owned" to a yelling crowd moreso than yet another punch to the mouth

Should have still ended in them storming the stage.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Taintrunner posted:

that would require them not being human garbage friend, or someone not brokebrained/dicked to idolize them.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

advising goons to go fistfight aryan nation members isn't a good idea

Al! posted:

:hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does bj blaskowitz use his fists?????? no!!!!!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Spencer is such a little wiener. He was flustered the whole time and shouty and not working from prepared remarks.

Why were so many dumb journalists excited to interview this cock?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/TessaDuvall/status/921096699245887488

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

business hammocks posted:

Spencer is such a little wiener. He was flustered the whole time and shouty and not working from prepared remarks.

Why were so many dumb journalists excited to interview this cock?

because he's an exciting new exhibit to the Liberal Discourse Zoo and him explicitly targeting the suburban and rural white working class is, like all things liberals love, validation of their own beliefs

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/921110714001043456

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

A great point worth making is that Spencer has been getting fat since the summer. More journalists should mention this if they talk about him.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

remember folks, a bottle of hydrochloric "concrete tile cleaner" goes for about $7.50 at any good hardware store

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

advising goons to go fistfight aryan nation members isn't a good idea

oh, tell me more about the elite republican guard

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

Al! posted:

does bj blaskowitz use his fists?????? no!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_v3dBYDw6o

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Taintrunner posted:

oh, tell me more about the elite republican guard

They look like this

but you can usually tell by their utterly garbage posting.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

it's no coincidence that the period of time where it's thought that the us was the most prosperous was also the period of time immediately following the wholesale slaughter of nazis

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sneakyfrog posted:

I was hoping for someone in a Green Man costume to run on at the last second and bean him with a volleyball to the face.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
I'm glad the speech was such a massive joke, but don't forget they've still got synagogues they're lining up to harass and somehow I doubt the police will be as attentive to their needs.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

apokaladle posted:

I'm glad the speech was such a massive joke, but don't forget they've still got synagogues they're lining up to harass and somehow I doubt the police will be as attentive to their needs.

iirc antifa has the same list and are headed there to provide additional security

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

apokaladle posted:

yeah poo poo aint over until those racist assholes get the gently caress out of town.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

People maybe taking things a step further than I'm willing to go. :stare:

please dont dox me

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/GainesvillePD/status/921127085497835520

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm sure they'll spare no expense in tracking down this actual loving criminal who they protected all afternoon.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

business hammocks posted:

I'm sure they'll spare no expense in tracking down this actual loving criminal who they protected all afternoon.
knowing FL, lol they are all tuckered out from playing riot cop sniper fallujah 2017 and need naps so :shrug:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I sure as Hell wouldn't have much energy after wearing riot gear for four hours in Florida's climate.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/LuisSantana/status/921123429910228992

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Should have done the Ivan Thorne Pepper Spray Challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lmao, it's like when a soccer player stands next to a guy on the other team and then just throws himself to the ground, even the cop isn't buying it