Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Do the kilrathi go mad for catnip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
https://i.imgur.com/Q9yv8YH.mp4

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

#moons

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:eyepop:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
It cut off the end of the Stimpire one so that's all you get.
:colbert:

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Jumping repeatedly should no longer force the player into a walk or cause them to not leave the ground
Fixed a memory leak associated with asphyxiation
Fixed some of the issues that caused players to inadvertently take damage to their legs when jumping
The Cutlass ramp should now properly have collision
Weapons: Shops around the verse now sell weapons with a variety of skins (however, can't see because of known issue)
Players being spectated in Arena Commander should no longer appear out of ship
Players should no longer throw their medpen like its a grenade
You can make claims on ships that are not lost, destroyed, or damaged
Can not remove undersuit on PMA
ESP is may not be functioning in all instances
Starfarers and Constellations may float of the pad when spawned or accessed

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

To put this in context this gif has an equal speaking role as Sandi in the entire film she made Chris sit through the premier of :laugh:

Norefund14days
Feb 2, 2016

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU PARP IN SPACE.
Thought I would check in to see if the game was close to being released since a certain wanna be actresses IMDB shows them both in post production...lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

my god

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/P1XABlO.gifv

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

my dog

Nanako the Narc
Sep 6, 2011

I want to hug that dog so much.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

i wish i could be this happy

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
“In Star Citizen there is going to be one persistent universe server that everyone exists on. So you will never be separated from your friends, and if you want you’ll be able to join up and adventure together, you can. Due to the fidelity of the dogfighting and physics simulation we can’t however handle thousands of players in the same area of space. Even if you had enough internet bandwidth to handle the data going back and forth and a super computer for the server, there's no PC (even with Quad SLI) that could render that many spaceships with Star Citizen's fidelity.
So the “magic” of Star Citizen’s multiplayer design is how we combine a persistent universe with a more traditional (and easier to implement) temporary multiplayer “battle” instance.” Chris Roberts Nov 11, 2012

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

peter gabriel posted:

“In Star Citizen there is going to be one persistent universe server that everyone exists on. So you will never be separated from your friends, and if you want you’ll be able to join up and adventure together, you can. Due to the fidelity of the dogfighting and physics simulation we can’t however handle thousands of players in the same area of space. Even if you had enough internet bandwidth to handle the data going back and forth and a super computer for the server, there's no PC (even with Quad SLI) that could render that many spaceships with Star Citizen's fidelity.
So the “magic” of Star Citizen’s multiplayer design is how we combine a persistent universe with a more traditional (and easier to implement) temporary multiplayer “battle” instance.” Chris Roberts Nov 11, 2012

They said I was dead.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Egghart in his 'cool' phase as a young man

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Thoatse posted:

Egghart in his 'cool' phase as a young man

I'm the whale branding

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Foo Diddley posted:

Is "Star Citizen: You can feel the shame and terror every time you walk into the building" too long for a thread title?

Nope.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

I'm the whale branding

I thought that was a nice touch

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I love you, page 2505. Shelly Duvall and Young Eckhart and a brilliant dog. :sandance:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

- goons

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Mae Demming:

Mae Demming

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Oh my god.

I don’t know what to say here.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

MilesK posted:

Weapons: Shops around the verse now sell weapons with a variety of skins (however, can't see because of known issue)

Creatures: Dragons are now in garages (however, can't be seen because they are invisible)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

tuo posted:

thank you, kind goon. I can sleep now

e: tax

I know this may not be popular opinion, but I kind of want a purse made out of this thing. :sparkles:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Latin Pheonix posted:

How deliciously perfect would it be if just after grandstanding about how great they are at community management and raising funds, the company went bankrupt at Citizencon?

Which one, though? All of them simultaneously, or the ones everybody knows about? I’m thinking Twin Bros GmbH will be around a while.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

The Titanic posted:

I know this may not be popular opinion, but I kind of want a purse made out of this thing. :sparkles:

Rude.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Titanic posted:

Oh my god.

I don’t know what to say here.

Of course you wouldn’t, LEAVER

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Well, make sure it's good and dead first, blue ringed octopus have a fatal venomous bite and not sure if they remain that color after death since they have chromatophores in their skin and that's only what they look like when they are flashing a warning. They're also kind of small, so it may take a few or more

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

The Titanic posted:

Which one, though? All of them simultaneously, or the ones everybody knows about? I’m thinking Twin Bros GmbH will be around a while.

I see you've directed this notice of search and seizure to Robert space industries which is the wrong entity, we will be happy to reply on behalf of that company and direct you to our new website at https://www.bettercallortwin.com

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Wut

What world do these idiots live in

Things look pretty for all of 2seconds , and usually that's because it's 2 frames a second so nothing is moving

Once anything moves the jank kicks in and ruins the picture

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

hot balls man no homo posted:

or linked them to the citizen created subreddit dedicated to stalking and harassing a critic of their game and community

Or screen captures of where people tried to engage in civil, polite conversations with other backers who had questions about how things were progressing, and were shut down or moved into the Concern page.

Also mentions of how their community is so great they effectively shut it off from the internet because even the great moderators couldn’t control the message sufficiently, so now they have a private place nobody can go to where any conversations people try to have can disappear even easier than the old forum.

:devil: “Our great community is so great we uh... hide it off the internet. We also can uh... moderate it easier. If we don’t like something it just vanishes. People only can talk about what we let them. No criticism, no tough questions. They can talk about important things like what they will buy next, and what ship is their favorite, and how big their fleets are. It’s a great community. I wish I could show it to you, but it’s off the general internet because it’s so great. But it’s like a family. A family who we love based on how much money they give us.”

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This is great. :3:

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
:drat:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

peter gabriel posted:

Do the kilrathi go mad for catnip?

You should email Chris Roberts with this question. Let him know you have donated thousands, but your refund is contingent on if he answers you in an acceptable fashion.

You’ll probably need to entice him though, like with a scared animal. So add in at the end “I’m asking because I’m curious if it was motion captured for Star Citizen and the pet module stretch goal.”

By mentioning the magic “motion capture” words you will get his full attention.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This looks like way too much effort for a Derek Smart meme. But good job, looks great!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Some studios already do this, just not with the frankenengine CIG created.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I’m sorry! I just couldn’t help it!

Thoatse posted:

Well, make sure it's good and dead first, blue ringed octopus have a fatal venomous bite and not sure if they remain that color after death since they have chromatophores in their skin and that's only what they look like when they are flashing a warning. They're also kind of small, so it may take a few or more

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Alright, it kind of looks more scary though. I’ll let it go.

This time.

Next time though, it’s purse time.

:cruelladevil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

The Titanic posted:

Or screen captures of where people tried to engage in civil, polite conversations with other backers who had questions about how things were progressing, and were shut down or moved into the Concern page.

Also mentions of how their community is so great they effectively shut it off from the internet because even the great moderators couldn’t control the message sufficiently, so now they have a private place nobody can go to where any conversations people try to have can disappear even easier than the old forum.

:devil: “Our great community is so great we uh... hide it off the internet. We also can uh... moderate it easier. If we don’t like something it just vanishes. People only can talk about what we let them. No criticism, no tough questions. They can talk about important things like what they will buy next, and what ship is their favorite, and how big their fleets are. It’s a great community. I wish I could show it to you, but it’s off the general internet because it’s so great. But it’s like a family. A family who we love based on how much money they give us.”

We can only pray a goon will be at twitch con and will attend this speaking engagement

Bonus goon points if they ask the hard questions like 'can we see the community you've built ? If we don't spend $$$'