Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The reason they haven’t pitted Smash 4 to Switch yet is because they’re retooling it IMO Super Smash Bros vs Playstation All-Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

tbh th loving miniscule chance this could mean bloodborne on the switch someday has me drooling

bloodborne at 15 fps. yes!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

bloodborne at 15 fps. yes!

We already have that :troll:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

bloodborne with pre patch load times lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao if anyone thinks there wont be a switch rerelease with beefier specs in 2 years

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
New Switch firmware (available now) has video capture y'all.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/system-update/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Could't capture for Mario Kart or Stardew. I wonder how short the list of record-able games is

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Evil Eagle posted:

Could't capture for Mario Kart or Stardew. I wonder how short the list of record-able games is
Apparently it's just first party stuff right now but maybe it's gotta be patched into the game itself?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Evil Eagle posted:

Holding the capture button saves the last thirty seconds of gameplay. It works with BotW, MK8D, ARMS, and Splatoon 2

i dunno where this is from i saw it on discord

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

oddium posted:

Holding the capture button saves the last thirty seconds of gameplay. It works with BotW, MK8D, ARMS, and Splatoon 2

i dunno where this is from i saw it on discord

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Being able to capture sick quad kills without having to be streaming at the time is awesome. Thank you nintendo

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Ahh i can finally play stardew valley to my heart's content without worry of my save file going down the drain with my switch if something ever were to happen to it. Thank you Nintendo

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Nintendo is back

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

still waiting to backup my saves to SD card..

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/mWi1ME/status/920982497432780800

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

lmao if anyone thinks there wont be a switch rerelease with beefier specs in 2 years

i'll toss mine in the garbage if that happens

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yes! nintendo switch now has the power of two rasperbby pis taped together instead of 1. for 300 dollars you can now experience an emulated version of mario 64 where you clip thru the ground and fall down forver

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

yes! nintendo switch now has the power of two rasperbby pis taped together instead of 1. for 300 dollars you can now experience an emulated version of mario 64 where you clip thru the ground and fall down forver

Lmfao

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

rasberry piss

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sackboy, Kratos, Ratchet, Clank, Jakk, Daxter, and a whole lot more come barging through the door of the ninty nursery as the guitar riff hits. Welcome to gaming, bitch

thinking about how much i like ratchet & cloak but how they'd be like C-tier on a nintendo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Milkman posted:

thinking about how much i like ratchet & cloak but how they'd be like C-tier on a nintendo
There's an insane amount of Nintendo influence in the R&C series. They had a bunch of Mario references in Crack in Time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I get pissed off whenever I think about SCEA first party titles.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

was tokyo jungle first party

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Infamous 2... gently caress. This is bullshit. The new zombie game with all the zombies... Ah, gently caress you, it’s gonna be crap.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I'd pay $50 for Tokyo jungle on switch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

I'd pay $50 for Tokyo jungle on switch

it's good that you would pay a reasonable, market-fair price to own good games on a good console. how noble of you

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

it's good that you would pay a reasonable, market-fair price to own good games on a good console. how noble of you

Tokyo Jungle was never that much on PS3. Its not a market fair price, it is a premium.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
id pay $100

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

id pay absolutely anything

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

been playing overcooked on lunch breaks with Co workers. I love my switch

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I found out two of the guys here have been playing Mario Kart on our 70 inch monitor without me and I'm a little miffed

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no price is too high for a drat good videogame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

no price is too high for a drat good videogame

100000000 dollars is a bit high

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted: