Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Man, look at that ratio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Not kidding, someone should be doing this to every cartoon he does and tweet it at him from different accounts.

Terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center, killing thousands.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Hillary is the one with the tiny hands.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Anything to ignore Trump.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

What the hell, why is the Uranium deal poo poo coming up AGAIN? They must be really loving desperate to deflect from their garbage fire.
I'm eagerly awaiting a 2017 toon that "goes into" the Cattles Futures now.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

sheep-dodger posted:

What the hell, why is the Uranium deal poo poo coming up AGAIN? They must be really loving desperate to deflect from their garbage fire.

Because Trump tweeted about it.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

Despite appearances USA is a war criminal who was caught in the act. AGC

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

sheep-dodger posted:

They are literally recycling scandals now because they have nothing else. What Clinton related scandal happened in November 2016? I bet we'll start seeing cartoons about it soon.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Pakled posted:

Because Trump tweeted about it.

:ughh:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Didn't someone else already do this?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Didn't someone else already do this?

That someone could be so bold as to violate the bastion of originality that is political cartooning. Villains and fiends, to the man.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Zemyla posted:

How many people did the Vietnam War kill in 2016?

Son, let me tell you about secret communist POW camps... :freep:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AGC

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

get hosed stiglich, bergdhal did more to protect the country than your rear end ever did

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

The USA murdered women and children and should be legally and rightfully executed for their crimes. AGC

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Hillary Clinton, an intelligent and well-read politician, is unfairly annoyed by two idiots who don't know that Geiger counters don't detect the type of material that produces nor do they detect money. This mirrors the frequently baseless political weapons used against her by those too uneducated or disingenuous to see them as the bullshit they are. A Good Cartoon.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Crazycryodude posted:

Don't be a dick to people with anxiety. Also, I've got a defunct joke account I don't care about so why the hell not.
https://twitter.com/Pepeboner69/status/920849460829097984

nice

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I just assume something came up from the Russian investigation whenever the right-wingers simultaneously start barking about uranium.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Nenonen posted:

Son, let me tell you about secret communist POW camps... :freep:

*runs into thread at top speed*
Did somebody mention Vietnam-era secret prison camp mythology?!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
JFC they sure did get some for real marching orders on this uranium thing.

Every single one of the major hacks has something about it.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Why is poor Charlie Brown's corpse turned into a lamp?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Go home C'thulu, you're drunk.

gently caress the gently caress off, Stiglich. Canada is everything you're against (except Racism, we've got poo poo-tons of that)

Checks out.

Hurry up and die Rose, you loving shitgibbon.

Any of you who say "awww... Rose and his dad jokes, aw shucks..." can loving jump in the hole with him.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So no citation to the poll?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Electric Phantasm posted:

Same as the previous strip: https://www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/americans-are-poorly-informed-about-basic-constitutional-provisions

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

But don't ever stop carrying water for Republicans, you loving rube

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Tee hee, he forgot to include the part about black men being shot in the back by cops! What a gaffe!

Looks like it's from the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

quote:

The annual Annenberg Constitution Day Civics Survey finds that:

• More than half of Americans (53 percent) incorrectly think it is accurate to say that immigrants who are here illegally do not have any rights under the U.S. Constitution;
  • More than a third of those surveyed (37 percent) can’t name any of the rights guaranteed under the First Amendment;
  • Only a quarter of Americans (26 percent) can name all three branches of government.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Trump has repeatedly expressed interest in censoring the press and any other opposition, thus abolishing first amendment rights. AGC.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

In a new poll, one of the three dot points won't make a :tinsley: strip.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Go home, Charlie Brown; you're drunk.

(edit: yes, I know, there was already the "Charlie Brown's corpse" post and the "C'thulhu, you're drunk" post. I don't care, dammit.)

Mister Mind fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 20, 2017

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

420 Gank Mid posted:

The USA murdered women and children and should be legally and rightfully executed for their crimes. AGC

Except the guy in the photo wasn't legally executed. He was summarily shot without trial.

It amuses the hell out of me that Trump named his fake spokesman "John Barron". John Barron was a British actor, and one of his best known roles was as Hitler's personal surgeon Ludwig Stumpfegger in Hitler: The Last Ten Days.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

*google it

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Americans polled cbf answering civics questions because they graduated high school thirty years ago and don't need to answer that poo poo any more. Conservatives upset.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I mean, this is coming from the same guy that's mad that Americans don't know the Declaration was originally supposed to be signed on the 3rd or what-the-gently caress-ever.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

T-man posted:

Hillary Clinton, an intelligent and well-read politician, is unfairly annoyed by two idiots who don't know that Geiger counters don't detect the type of material that produces nor do they detect money. This mirrors the frequently baseless political weapons used against her by those too uneducated or disingenuous to see them as the bullshit they are. A Good Cartoon.

At least Ramerez did draw a Geiger counter and not just a radiological survey meter :shrug:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I love that conservatives are only getting upset about stadium subsidy boondoggles now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Should've kept it simple

Not sure what the hell Bok's point is tbh. The last thing you'd want to do is take it literally where players are paid by their fans, owned by their tax-mooching team, blacks wouldn't be able to compete with slow white guys in NFL if it weren't for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the players are taking a knee about that.

• Locked thread