Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
his name came from part 4 josuke fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

No, it came from a dog.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

CrashScreen posted:

No, it came from a dog.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Has anyone looked at doctors from previous jojolion chapters to see if any of them resemble the rock doctor

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Jojolion is actually just Ghost Trick, (Ghost Trick spoilers if you haven't played it yet) Josuke has been a dog this whole time.

Xad fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 20, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Plz don't spoil actually good games that are massively hurt by being spoiled

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ghost trick loving rules and it deserves better than to be spoiled on a bad website

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yep.

Even on 4chan, there's a general understanding among Ghost Trick fans that you don't spoil Ghost Trick. There's obviously folk who do to rile people up but they usually get rounded on for sucking.

Please play and complete Ghost Trick without having it spoiled. Thanks.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 20, 2017

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Plz don't spoil actually good games that are massively hurt by being spoiled

By the same token, don't draw attention to a spoiler because people are likely to forget it if no one remarks on it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I already know one person who read this thread and that post who got spoiled before I saw it so while I agree, something so directly spoilery does the damage upfront.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ghost Trick is the golden goose whose integrity must be maintained.

I'd spoil The Last Jedi and JoJo a billion times over before Ghost Trick.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Sorry, editted spoiler tags into my post. I thought the game's old enough that anyone who wanted to play it would have by now.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

It's more my fault than anything, it's an old game that I have no excuse for not having finished yet. :cry: I'm never too fussed about spoilers anyway

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ghost trick is Shu Takumi's magnum opus and it caused all the energy to leave his body and that's why the ace attorney games are lame now

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Moltrey posted:

ghost trick is Shu Takumi's magnum opus and it caused all the energy to leave his body and that's why the ace attorney games are lame now

This explains everything

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I don't know if Takumi's even involved with the new AA games. They're still good though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's involved with the Sherlock Holmes ones we don't get in the west.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I don't know if Takumi's even involved with the new AA games. They're still good though.
yeah he doesn't touch them anymore. cause ghost trick swallowed all his power

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

It's more my fault than anything, it's an old game that I have no excuse for not having finished yet. :cry: I'm never too fussed about spoilers anyway

ghost trick is still really fun and exciting, even knowing the twist, probably

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I got a brand new sealed blue cat son, here's a photo of my posable boys (I have one still boxed up because I'm going to try and get it customed up by a pro some day soon-ish)

The Killer Queen Third is a 2011 WonFes exclusive which comes with an un-awakened Kosaku Kawajiri head and it's as rare as it is beautiful.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Seriously though

C'mon Araki

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was the formative years of their garage band, when Josefumi was wearing Crazy D lenses, Kira had his hair fwip cut off and Karera existed.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
who took the picture tho

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Karera on a selfie stick

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dragonwagon posted:

who took the picture tho

It was one their stands.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think their band would be Kira pretending to be Robert Smith from The Cure, Josefumi standing at a Yamaha keyboard faking playing to a pre-programmed backing track and Karera playing an a minor arpeggio on a $50 bass guitar

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Electric Phantasm posted:

It was one their stands.

thats actually a pretty sensible answer and i didnt even think of that

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/313doe/status/922454726565822464

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/PurestKanadajin/status/923654299946835970

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

RIP this man's balls

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Augus posted:

RIP this man's balls

That's not Yoshikage Kira!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

https://twitter.com/washi_ya_washi/status/924607503966511105

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Augus posted:

RIP this man's balls

There's a surprisingly large range of motion your legs can make before your balls start to hurt. That's pretty much just a lunge with slight hip turn.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/BeerStix/status/925588565840494592

araki the goat

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
...Is that hanging in a museum or something?

e: oh god Yasuho's skirt is covered in the heads of Tusk Act 4, Soft & Wet, Crazy D, the stone mask, Gold Experience, Echoes Act 3, and The World.

And Yukako has a Killer Queen ring.

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Nov 2, 2017

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Hi Wa Mata Noboru put up a re-done volume 15, cuz they're switching back to doing the second, HQ release of each chapter using volume raws instead of UJ

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2017/11/05/jojolion-volume-15-ch59-62/

Doesn't really impact much for most people I wager (they still work with digital raws for the first release of any chapter and that schedule is the same) but wanted to mention it in case anyone wanted a peek

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
That picture is amazing. MOMA should be emptied and filled with every panel of Steel Ball Run and that picture.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

More like Josuke black wig and Josuke pink wig

nice KQ ring tho

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

They're so sameface that I copied, flipped, and swapped their faces and there was no difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hiatus next month