Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Benny Harvey posted:

The break down of men in western society:

1% slayer
9% Chad
10% normies with looksmatch gf
40% bluepill betabux orbiter cucks
30% redpill pua MRA try hard cucks
15% forever alone cucks
5% black-pill r/incel cucks

Yeah boy, 1% again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Incels can't be cucks because the most important prerequisite to being one is having the ability to get a woman in the first place.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Ghostlight posted:

Incels can't be cucks because the most important prerequisite to being one is having the ability to get a woman in the first place.

They are passively cucked by the entire rest of the world loving while they don't get to, because that word has lost all meaning.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I often remember back in my first college year, living in a mixed student dorm of 300 people. The girls were incredibly hypergamous and lusted after 4 or 5 guys in the dorm, all typical tall muscular generic jocks with masculine high-T faces. Literally ALL the girls wanted these dudes and treated guys on their own looks level like subhuman poop.

One chad in particular stood out from others. He was a 6'3" generic jock with a male model eye area and piercing green eyes. On his instagram account all the shallow cunts in the dorm would comment on every post he made, vying for his attention. Literally girls several points below him in looks who wouldn't settle for anything less than a turbo-chad. The guy was never without a full "entourage" of femoids around him, I'd always see him walking through town with his gaggle of cunts, most of whom were dead average looking. They'd hang on his every word and treat him like loving royalty. The cunts would get into big hissy fit type fights over who got to hang out with/gently caress Chad.

These same average shallow whores wouldn't even give me (or the other average guys) a second glance. I could have accepted if hot girls wanted chad, but all the bland faced chubby bitches demanded him and nothing less.

Once you've seen how different the "rules" are for chad it becomes impossible to ever see femoids the same way again.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Um, I believe preferred incel nomenclature is to use the c-word as an uncountable noun.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

So that's what Khan Tusion really sounds like.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

I often remember back in my first college year, living in a mixed student dorm of 300 people. The girls were incredibly hypergamous and lusted after 4 or 5 guys in the dorm, all typical tall muscular generic jocks with masculine high-T faces. Literally ALL the girls wanted these dudes and treated guys on their own looks level like subhuman poop.

One chad in particular stood out from others. He was a 6'3" generic jock with a male model eye area and piercing green eyes. On his instagram account all the shallow cunts in the dorm would comment on every post he made, vying for his attention. Literally girls several points below him in looks who wouldn't settle for anything less than a turbo-chad. The guy was never without a full "entourage" of femoids around him, I'd always see him walking through town with his gaggle of cunts, most of whom were dead average looking. They'd hang on his every word and treat him like loving royalty. The cunts would get into big hissy fit type fights over who got to hang out with/gently caress Chad.

These same average shallow whores wouldn't even give me (or the other average guys) a second glance. I could have accepted if hot girls wanted chad, but all the bland faced chubby bitches demanded him and nothing less.

Once you've seen how different the "rules" are for chad it becomes impossible to ever see femoids the same way again.

Look at this dumb fucker who doesnt understand group hunting strategies.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I would bet my next paycheck that this dude has turned down a woman of comparable attractiveness because she wasn't good enough for him.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The entire point of hearding prey into a tight school is so that everyone can snatch a meal. So what if one dude got two fish, you all ate.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

I would bet my next paycheck that this dude has turned down a woman of comparable attractiveness because she wasn't good enough for him.

What makes you think women are approaching guys like this?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Benny Harvey posted:

What makes you think women are approaching guys like this?

Benny, if there is one thing this life has taught me it's that there is absolutely no accounting for taste.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Barudak posted:

The entire point of hearding prey into a tight school is so that everyone can snatch a meal. So what if one dude got two fish, you all ate.

I mean, you're joking, but being a cool dude and trying to become friends with the "turbo-Chad" is actually a great way to meet girls. In my experience, guys who have girls falling all over them are entirely happy to set you up with women they know, and if he gets you into sports or working out, you'll start looking a lot better. Plus, talking to other people on a social level, guys or otherwise, will help you not be a loving autistic incel with retard opinions.

In essence, this basically just loops back to the "Please improve yourself, idiots" thing.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm not sure if I can cope with this business about The Slayer.

I really hate when New Lore tries to one-up the old just by introducing something new that's just oh-so-much-more-powerful than everything already established. I can already see the next revelation coming, one in every ten or maybe one hundred Slayers is a Great Destroyer, right? Bah.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I desire to be Lord of the Sex-havers

How do I do this, Incels? How do I become your weird, constantly loving god?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Text instead of effort meme:

Virgin Metallica versus Chad Slayer

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
which incel subreddits are still open?

I tried one but apparently they closed it because they posted about killing women instead of just jerking themselves off about Elliot Rodger

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The Virgin Dead Meme v The Chad Original Content

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is the slayer some reference to the fact that the author of conan the barbarian was basically and incel?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

soy posted:

Is the slayer some reference to the fact that the author of conan the barbarian was basically and incel?

I think it's a reference to how many guys and gals Sarah Michelle Gellar has "staked".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Blade Runner posted:

Plus, talking to other people on a social level, guys or otherwise, will help you not be a loving autistic incel with retard opinions.
Please don't lump all us autistics in with incels. Some of us prefer to make fun of them.

soy posted:

Dollars to donuts it's because they heard it a lot in Halo growing up

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

soy posted:

it's from "slaying," the colloquial term for "having sex with a lot of women" hth

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Shanghaied posted:

Meanwhile truck-shaming is not really a thing.

I've lived in Pennsylvania for like a couple months and have personally seen this happen.

Besides, the proper analogy here is needing the Nissan Frontier but showing up to find half of a saw cut Trabant hooked up to a crude horse draw.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I really hate when New Lore tries to one-up the old just by introducing something new that's just oh-so-much-more-powerful than everything already established. I can already see the next revelation coming, one in every ten or maybe one hundred Slayers is a Great Destroyer, right? Bah.

Next comes the prophecy of the chosen child who, depending on how he is brought up, can either become the FreeCell who brings salvation and pussy to the incels or the evil OmegaChad who subjects all incels to the Cope That Is The Rope.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

it's from "slaying," the colloquial term for "having sex with a lot of women" hth

its their favorite character from saved by the bell obviously

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Next comes the prophecy of the chosen child who, depending on how he is brought up, can either become the FreeCell who brings salvation and pussy to the incels or the evil OmegaChad who subjects all incels to the Cope That Is The Rope.

Uh, ackshually, I think you'll find that you are genetically predestined to be a Chad. Upbringing doesn't matter. Get your lore right, geeze.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

it's power creep, plain and simple. they want us all to have to rebuy our entire decks to accommodate the new cards that specifically hard counter the old meta

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Blade Runner posted:

I mean, you're joking, but being a cool dude and trying to become friends with the "turbo-Chad" is actually a great way to meet girls. In my experience, guys who have girls falling all over them are entirely happy to set you up with women they know, and if he gets you into sports or working out, you'll start looking a lot better. Plus, talking to other people on a social level, guys or otherwise, will help you not be a loving autistic incel with retard opinions.

In essence, this basically just loops back to the "Please improve yourself, idiots" thing.

Ssssh. Never let these idiots find out there are tons of normalish women and dudes out there who'd be happy to have a partner if he wasn't a hateful ball of turbo depression.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It's been said before, but incels don't hate chads. they consider him lucky to have been blessed with his genes.

They hate Stacies and normies, because they are the ones choosing to be mean and icky to the poor sensitive suffering incels.

Chad can't help it, he knows no better, and anyway he's so dreamy.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Blade Runner posted:

Uh, ackshually, I think you'll find that you are genetically predestined to be a Chad. Upbringing doesn't matter. Get your lore right, geeze.

That’s what makes him the chosen one you CAWK!!!!sucker

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

Im not really joking. Super hot chads 2nd tier friends can clean house, and with a little diet, exercise, and witty reparte to get promoted to first tier become a shadow chad.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Barudak posted:

Im not really joking. Super hot chads 2nd tier friends can clean house, and with a little diet, exercise, and witty reparte to get promoted to first tier become a shadow chad.

Where does the shadow chad fit into the elemental tables

I'm trying really hard to put together a competitive team

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The blackpill is ruining my life

I can’t look at anything the same anymore. I can’t even be bothered to get out of my bed anymore, what’s the point? Everyone on this god forsaken planet is selfish and incapable of empathy. Not a single person will give me the time of day, or even gaze in my direction. I’m invisible to the world.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Ssssh. Never let these idiots find out there are tons of normalish women and dudes out there who'd be happy to have a partner if he wasn't a hateful ball of turbo depression.

This. I am 100% fine with these losers self-owning themselves out of the dating/gene pool.

edit:

lazorexplosion posted:

The blackpill My personality is ruining my life

I can’t look at anything the same anymore. I can’t even be bothered to get out of my bed anymore, what’s the point? Everyone on this god forsaken planet is selfish and incapable of empathy. Not a single person will give me the time of day, or even gaze in my direction. I’m invisible to the world.

navier-stoked fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 20, 2017

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

:nms: another incel too hideous to ever have human relationships

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I'm honestly curious about their assessments of actors. Like, by their logic, Ryan Gosling is someone no girl would ever want to gently caress, and that dude may as well be Chad Supreme in terms of how women look at him. Brad Pitt, too. Hemsworth passes their weird, arbitrary tests, but every girl I've ever spoken to has been way more into Chris Evans. At some point, even an idiot has to realize that declaring someone who millions of women may as well be fainting with the vapors at the sight of an uggo might be questionable.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe it didn't occur to me but it is odd that they're so drat concerned with what women find attractive given how hard they steer into literally any excuse to deem themselves unfuckable.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

its their favorite character from saved by the bell obviously

Mods rename me AC Slayer tia

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If I was creative I'd rewrite one of the lore dumps from DOOM to be about the incels definition of slayer but :shrug:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

I can't believe it didn't occur to me but it is odd that they're so drat concerned with what women find attractive given how hard they steer into literally any excuse to deem themselves unfuckable.

Not odd at all. The thing they are most jealous of is women's power over them, as displayed by not diving into bed with them. They fantasize about being attractive enough to be the one turning down desperate women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Liquid Communism posted:

They fantasize about being attractive enough to be the one turning down desperate women.

This bit seems normal enough. It’s just, yet again, one of those things some/most? people (or at least averagely adjusted ones) seem to outgrow well before they hit adulthood.

Personally, I figured out I wouldn’t deal well with all THAT much attention even before I’d really dreamt about what it would be like. This worked out fine, given that you’ve gotta be a REAL odd person to like what I bring to the table.

• Locked thread