Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
luv 2 live in an imaginary economic system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The invisible hand of the free market is my imaginary friend.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

JeffersonClay posted:

I don't think there's any point in engaging with the strawman that democrats should make the next election entirely about Russia, which no one advocates. Maxine Waters is able to spend a lot of time focusing on Russia while still supporting things like Medicare for all. She is a good democrat not in spite of her focus on Russia, but because she is focused on many important issues including Russia. See also Bernie Sanders. It's pretty cool that you want to erase her because she's a black woman and that's the only reason you can imagine someone might use her as an exemplar, though.

Y'know, when somebody points out the dumb thing you do, the best response isn't to double down.

Also it's cool that you still don't know what erasure means but try to use the term anyway.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

NewForumSoftware posted:

luv 2 live in an imaginary economic system

Yes, if only every country on the earth did not have taxation and regulation of we would certainly all be in xenu's volcano

NewForumSoftware posted:

Please don't try to defend your transphobia, it's unbecoming for a liberal

So this is a loving lie where proven Trump slavery apologist NFS is trying to i had anything to do with the mental illness chat. gently caress you, Russia troll.

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 20, 2017

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
so yronic is anything else imaginary besides capitalism and racism? economic inequality maybe?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

NewForumSoftware posted:

so yronic is anything else imaginary besides capitalism and racism? economic inequality maybe?

Being sincerely concerned with the fate of people of color, which he illustrated is fake by cynically deploying those lives as a weapon to discredit Snowden and Manning.

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

yronic heroism posted:

gently caress you, Russia troll.

I'd rather be a russian troll than a transphobic warmongering racist

But to each their own, you do you

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I never said anything to discredit Snowden so thanks for lying. And I just pointed out Manning was reckless and stanned with alt right shitlords.

NewForumSoftware posted:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

yronic heroism posted:

I never said anything to discredit Snowden so thanks for lying. And I just pointed out Manning was reckless and stanned with alt right shitlords.

How does it feel to have the rhetorical skills and political outlook of a middle aged suburban Still With Her wine mom (who thinks BLM is a little too spicy) on twitter confronted with a poll showing Sanders is the most popular politician in the government right now?

Because they also deploy that "russian troll" defense, about as successfully as you are right now.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

ClancyEverafter posted:

How does it feel to have the rhetorical skills and political outlook of a middle aged suburban Still With Her wine mom (who thinks BLM is a little too spicy) on twitter confronted with a poll showing Sanders is the most popular politician in the government right now?

Because they also deploy that "russian troll" defense, about as successfully as you are right now.

I would not know. Nice misogyny tho.

NFS is a Russia Troll or functionally identical to one. His entire schtick is "Hillary owned slaves" (and then denying Trump did), which is exactly their MO.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I been sayin yronic is a bad troll. Much like Trump, he implements attacks based on pure projection. Ignore him and move on.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Koalas March posted:

I been sayin yronic is a bad troll. Much like Trump, he implements attacks based on pure projection. Ignore him and move on.

As an act of solidarity we should all put him on our ignore list. I just did. Be a good comrade, y'all, we've got a wrecker to unperson!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

yronic heroism posted:

What deaths did Wikileaks prevent?

Glad to see no one pretending to back up the claim lives were saved btw

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Koalas March posted:

it's fascinating watching someone make one stupid misstep and then deciding hey, you know what, instead of acknowledging I hosed up I am going to generate a new political philosophy, based entirely on backsolving from "no I'm not owned, you're owned"

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

ClancyEverafter posted:

As an act of solidarity we should all put him on our ignore list. I just did. Be a good comrade, y'all, we've got a wrecker to unperson!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVUEbJk59Jc

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

yronic heroism posted:

Glad to see no one pretending to back up the claim lives were saved btw

yronic if nobody wants to engage with a transphobic racist please don't just engage with yourself

another meltdown today friend?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Ze Pollack posted:

it's fascinating watching someone make one stupid misstep and then deciding hey, you know what, instead of acknowledging I hosed up I am going to generate a new political philosophy, based entirely on backsolving from "no I'm not owned, you're owned"

He basically accused me of not being anti-racist/antifa enough.

Me.

ME.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Koalas March posted:

He basically accused me of not being anti-racist/antifa enough.

Me.

ME.

Talk about projecting. I'm pretty sure I said "we disagree".

Nice gif though, seriously.

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
yronic accusing a PoC of not being anti-racist enough is exactly what you can expect from a transphobic warmongering racist

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

yronic heroism posted:

Talk about projecting. I'm pretty sure I said "we disagree".

Nice gif though, seriously.

yronic heroism posted:

Wow gently caress you too, I guess. Sorry you disapprove of how I push back against Nazi poo poo but as someone who is apparently aggrieved that goons dismiss you as hypersensitive about racism perhaps you should take your own advice and stop it with this kind of poo poo. You don't know my story or what the Nazis did to my family. Yes I think calling someone out for saying we should emulate kristallnacht should be done clearly and aggressively.

How much "well actually" would we put up with if we were talking about some Pepe and the excuse was "well he literally isn't wearing a swastika, it's just a frog and he's not an actual member of the NSDAP which would be impossible since it was dissolved after the war"? Fuckers are always trying to slide by on these technicalities.

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
How dare you call out a fragile systemically discriminated against white male in this place of healing? How can you expect him to control his tongue when such great injustices are placed upon the back of the upper middle class "I don't like paying taxes" whites?

The fact that yronic is as tolerant as he is of the nazi communists that inhabit this thread is contribution enough.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

gently caress off Russia troll.

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

yronic heroism posted:

Sorry for pulling your mask off. fwiw if it makes you feel any better I won't ignore you, I will just continue to mock you.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

"you know what will make me look smart and mature, if I repeat the same insult over and over again in two different threads like a child"

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

yronic heroism posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHl4FoK1Ys

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

lol everyone hates me and tells me to gtfo to my face, surely if i keep posting I'll show them!!!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

"you know what will make me look smart and mature, if I repeat the same insult over and over again in two different threads like a child"

Works for condiv in bad dem threads

But NFS has got a spot on my ignore list now so I don't need to keep repeating myself.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

yronic heroism posted:

Remember when KM was like "Just take the L and move on" and you loving quintupled down and now you're at this point?

Maybe you should have listened.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Remember when KM was like "Just take the L and move on" and you loving quintupled down and now you're at this point?

Oh no, I lost internet approval points

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

yronic heroism posted:

It's more effective when you're insulting the establishment and existing power structures that cause injustices in the world.

As opposed to you, who insult trans people, people of color, and other members of marginalized communities.

Know your audience, I'm sure there's a place for you on /pol/

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yall really think yronic HERO would slink away like some coward??? He'll fight til his bones shatter against the Russian trolls and leftist nazis that infest this once-proud subforum

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yronic heroism posted:

But NFS has got a spot on my ignore list now so I don't need to keep repeating myself.

why should i say anything but "gently caress off fascist sympathizer" to fascist sympathizers? did it hurt your feelings that i called JC out for his sympathy for fascists and fascism?

also, you're trash

edit: :lol: even nevvy z is calling you out now

Condiv fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 20, 2017

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Condiv posted:

why should i say anything but "gently caress off fascist sympathizer" to fascist sympathizers? did it hurt your feelings that i called JC out for his sympathy for fascists and fascism?

also, you're trash

NFS is a Russia troll so I called him a Russia troll, and you are also trash

I have no feelings about JC

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

lol and axeil is calling you out too. who's next? jefferson clay?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

yronic heroism posted:

Here is the difference. Condiv is usually good.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Honest question - what do you mean by "Russian troll"? There are some things I don't like about NFS's posting, but I have no idea what you're referring to here. Are you implying he's actually Russian and trying to spread propaganda or something?

This whole discussion (that seems to have been taking place across two threads) has been really bizarre and made me feel sorta vicariously embarassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Here is the difference. Condiv is usually good.

Agree to disagree.

• Locked thread