Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

BrownThunder posted:

For the record, he's banned from the Discord until the Redskins win a game, so this works out.

For those wondering, yes he was banned again for taking creep pics of customers and claiming they hit on him but he turned it down. Also lying a ton. I leave it up to the jury.

seiferguy posted:

Need to present the evidence of an artisnal burrito.

Jurors are instructed to take these 2 posts into consideration as evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

This is hilarious, Twitter management are scum but I’m all for trolling the poo poo out of Assange.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

Need to present the evidence of an artisnal burrito.

A photo of a sufficiently artisanal burrito with verification is a yes vote from me

Make this poo poo the twelve labors of hercules

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
RG3 buy me an avatar cert and I will vote for you and also convince 6 other goons to vote for you

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I love that he's still doing the fake checkmark thing.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Thaddius the Large posted:

This is hilarious, Twitter management are scum but I’m all for trolling the poo poo out of Assange.

E: skwirl beat me to it a bit

assange using that little blue diamond emoji because Twitter hasn’t verified him is the most pitiful poo poo. it owns. why are horrible people driven insane by Twitter verification and the lack of it

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Thaddius the Large posted:

Agreed, but it also irritates the gently caress out of me because there's a lot of evil pricks they give carte blanche to on their platform.

That said, I'll weigh this one good act against the resurgence of Nazis before damning them.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BrownThunder posted:

For the record, he's banned from the Discord until the Redskins win a game, so this works out.

For those wondering, yes he was banned again for taking creep pics of customers and claiming they hit on him but he turned it down. Also lying a ton. I leave it up to the jury.

I don't know how much from other threads is allowed as evidence, in the restaurant industry thread he's most famous for posting about whether or not girls want to get down with him, including his boss' business partner's wife.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Robert E. Lee defended Virginia for a few years until a competent commander came along. Grant won everywhere he went and in many different styles. McClellan was a victim of the Peter principle.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rg3 I can’t be bought.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I would like to file a friend of the court amicus brief with medical records RG3 provided Discord. Unlike RG3 I took the time to remove the identifying information.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That’s more sad than Czar’s house.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, loving Mel.

I am actually proud I got it back to under 400+ over Fiz

Its like losing weight

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I signed a doctor's form under "Martial History" as "Kung Fu" and then the guy came in and he was Chinese and I felt bad

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Why did RG3 show people his medical forms

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
He's sad and craves attention.

Redskins draft: A-

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Robert E. Lee defended Virginia for a few years until a competent commander came along. Grant won everywhere he went and in many different styles. McClellan was a victim of the Peter principle.

Bruh. Bruh, he moved with impunity from NC through VA, MD and PA until Gettysburg, and barely missed in a bid to sack D.C. This is so very wrong.

Ugh, don't make me defend a traitor, chat thread

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I will buy 1 forums upgrade for whoever makes a better artisanal burrito than rg3 but only on the condition that any additional burritos may be used as evidence against the defendant. To be impartial, jurors rather than Serr Dong Horse the Third will decide the best burrito for this purpose.

Athanatos posted:

I'm guessing you got banned from discord again?

If you can convince the majority (7) of a Jury of your peers to say "Yes", then you can come back to the Chat thread:

There are your 12 angry men. You can have 1 post in this thread to plead your case to them, make it a good one. Votes can be sent to my PM box, or made in the thread if you prefer. Votes must be in before the Washington Redskins LOSE another game or the vote will be counted as a NO.

Bronco in the top 10 :smug:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Why did RG3 show people his medical forms

because he's an idiot

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Athanatos posted:

If you can convince the majority (7) of a Jury of your peers to say "Yes", then you can come back to the Chat thread:

There are your 12 angry men. You can have 1 post in this thread to plead your case to them, make it a good one. Votes can be sent to my PM box, or made in the thread if you prefer. Votes must be in before the Washington Redskins LOSE another game or the vote will be counted as a NO.

lmao Mel doubling the rest of us up

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Has RG3 done anything on the forums to be banned from the chat thread or was it all discord stuff

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Bronco in the top 10 :smug:
:respek:

RG3 must make an artisanal burrito that blows Mr. Nice's out of the water. And also stop being creepy.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Ehud posted:

Has RG3 done anything on the forums to be banned from the chat thread or was it all discord stuff

Original ban was because he didn't post an artisanal burrito.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Uterine Lineup posted:

Original ban was because he didn't post an artisanal burrito.

Oh dang I'm starting to remember. Wasn't it that he was instructed not to post until it was of an artisinal burrito, but then he posted anyway, because he's incapable of not posting? Something like that?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

What was the date rapist thing about again?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Athanatos posted:

Omg. I'm not a top 12 poster in a TFF thread. What is going on? :psyboom:

Also, excellent mod challenge.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Leperflesh posted:

Oh dang I'm starting to remember. Wasn't it that he was instructed not to post until it was of an artisinal burrito, but then he posted anyway, because he's incapable of not posting? Something like that?

Yup

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chichevache posted:

Omg. I'm not a top 12 poster in a TFF thread. What is going on? :psyboom:

Also, excellent mod challenge.

The student has become the master :smugdog:

I'm gonna need to see an artisnal burrito and and explanation on what makes it artisnal.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Richard Spencer having a blue checkmark should be all you need to know about Twitter's harassment policy.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm gonna need to see an artisnal burrito and and explanation on what makes it artisnal.

This seems to have been the problem all along and it seems so easy. But I remember all of RG3's food pics being strangely sad and disquieting, so this might be an impossible task.

e: RG3 plan a trip to Mr Nice's food truck and post something you got there, that could be your best chance.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
rg3's posting in this thread was a mixture of creepy and white noise.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hahahaha this poo poo is hilarious

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

This seems to have been the problem all along and it seems so easy. But I remember all of RG3's food pics being strangely sad and disquieting, so this might be an impossible task.

e: RG3 plan a trip to Mr Nice's food truck and post something you got there, that could be your best chance.

That tablecloth tho :v:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

All the civil war generals fought together during the Mexican American war.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm about 40% through my Civil War book (Antietam just happened) and I feel like such a historian right now, ask me about how Stonewall Jackson's furious marching pace during his Shenandoah Valley Campaign or about how much of a simple bitch McClellan was...I'll tell you

I would like to know more, please share with the class.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I got my goddamn degree in history so if goons wanna tell me about cool books they read bring it on I'm all about that poo poo

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

I got my goddamn degree in history so if goons wanna tell me about cool books they read bring it on I'm all about that poo poo

I like Killing Lincoln, I forgot who the author was tho

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

Everything I know about the Civil War, I learned from reading Grey Hunter's let's plays of Civil War grognard games on SA. Which sounds ridiculous, but those threads always attract hordes of history goons who post endlessly about all the generals and battles and guns and etc. etc. of the real war, and compare them to what's happening in the thread, in between roleplaying as the various generals. So if you read the thread you wind up getting a piecemeal view of the war through dozens of different accounts and conversations and stuff, and I imagine that's how contemporaries of the war back home probably had to piece together what was going on, too.

Do you have a link? That sounds like a great read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I like Killing Lincoln, I forgot who the author was tho

lol

• Locked thread