Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I mean at this point it's probably more news worthy when he's not, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Ant’s next cohost after Artie OD’s on windshield wiper fluid or whatever:

Gonz fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Oct 16, 2017

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Gonz posted:

Ant’s next cohost after Artie OD’s on windshield wiper fluid or whatever:

The Opster got hit by another wave?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Giga Gaia posted:

The Opster got hit by another wave?

I just listened to the paralyzed opie clip yesterday for the first time in a very long time and it's still one of the greatest bits of all time. Especially with how butthurt he is for "sorry for sharing the scariest moment of my life" lol

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/ThatConcertDude/status/920465982094823425
https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/920467556091166720

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

...Opie's already gone from the job, isn't he? It's been a few days and you know the Pests have already gotten photo proof.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It’s more likely he doesn’t have a job and he paid for that tweet.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Why are you guys falling for opies lovely bit he’s been tweeting unfunny garbage about being stuck in corporate training leading up to that tweet

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Why's this guy tryna work anyway? He must have a good thirty, forty grand in the bank!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The Dave posted:

It’s more likely he doesn’t have a job and he paid for that tweet.

Tomahawk posted:

Why are you guys falling for opies lovely bit he’s been tweeting unfunny garbage about being stuck in corporate training leading up to that tweet

Oh, sorry. I'll be honest: I don't follow Opie or any of the boys on Twitter. It's just too depressing.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Loving Life Partner posted:

Why's this guy tryna work anyway? He must have a good thirty, forty grand in the bank!

Perhaps more than that, Loving Life Partner!

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I was just reminded that the "Opie and Anthony Traveling Virus Comedy Tour" existed and similarly reminded how bad a name "traveling virus" was. That had to be Opie's idea, right?

edit: i wish more about how lovely the CBS era was had come out. Or did it? I only ever heard the Jimmy being reduced to a few shows a week thing.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Sankis posted:

I was just reminded that the "Opie and Anthony Traveling Virus Comedy Tour" existed and similarly reminded how bad a name "traveling virus" was. That had to be Opie's idea, right?

edit: i wish more about how lovely the CBS era was had come out. Or did it? I only ever heard the Jimmy being reduced to a few shows a week thing.

I liked that name, back when everything AIDs and antisocial was still pretty funny. WERE A SICKNESS THAT SPREADS DONT YOU GET IT THATS THE JOKE!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tevryr posted:

I liked that name, back when everything AIDs and antisocial was still pretty funny. WERE A SICKNESS THAT SPREADS DONT YOU GET IT THATS THE JOKE!
I think it was a good few years after buckets of aids jokes were passé though

Or is that the point you're making? Reading is hard

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
As a piece of poo poo Philadelphian, I regularly watch the Bill Burr shoot every couple years. It's one of the greatest things that ever happened.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

CrashCat posted:

I think it was a good few years after buckets of aids jokes were passé though

Or is that the point you're making? Reading is hard

i liked patrice making fun of how all of jims jokes were like "this guy was walking along and tripped and hit his head on a block of badababadabum AIDS! wow, where did that AIDS come from?"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
What did you say, person who I hope gets hit by a drunk driver the day before a relative gets married?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

:mmmhmm:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

I was a fighter, a governor, a navy seal...

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
....and it's sequel, "Tough Guy".

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I got to see that movie last night, it's every bit as depressing as you'd guess

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
If you want to hear about how truly insane and perverted jim norton is, listen to him on joe rogans podcast from a few weeks ago. jim talks about how he has been taking PREP anti-AIDS meds. even though he isnt a drug user. because I guess of his tranny whoring. how insane are you as a rich comedian to be banging these ladyboys rawdog. holy gently caress

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
[EXTREMELY JIM NORTON VOICE] oh, gullible paton!

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

Jimmy got caught accidentally looking at a photo of a transexual once 20 years ago and it got him the biggest laugh ever so he just ran with it. He is actually volcel.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Jimmy is a sweet Christian boy looking for the right gal to settle down with.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

His recovering addict since he was 18 shtick is adorable.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

His recovering addict since he was 18 shtick is adorable.

Hes the first recovering addict to never have withdrawals or cravings

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
You know how you know you're in a hotel room with Louis CK, chief? You can tell by looking from the dorsal to the exposed penis.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sometimes that comedian, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a comedian, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Here's to masturbatin' in front of unconsentin' wimmin...

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Kevyn posted:

Here's to masturbatin' in front of unconsentin' wimmin...

Hey fred schneider, what are you doin?

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

vulture did an article about the comedy cellar lol

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/tear-down-the-boys-club-that-protected-louis-ck.html

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

PatrickBateman posted:

Hey fred schneider, what are you doin?

watchin Louis jack off cuz he's giving me roles

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

white men MUST be stopped

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Written by a failed comedian who would likely benefit a great deal if all those funny comedians no longer could get work.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Sintax posted:

Sometimes that comedian, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a comedian, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'...

Until he jizzes and those black eyes roll over white and you hear that terrible high pitch screaming of a female comedian.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

poo poo, why stop there, burn all comedy. every bit of it is at someone's expense anyway, which is mean

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

People have wayyyy over mythologized that table. Gay and women comedians sit there all the time. Jesus Christ they let Vic Henley sit there, and she's a 70 year old lesbian.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

keith robinson made fun of someone's sweater so hard they had to write a dumb article crying about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

keith robinson made fun of someone's sweater so hard they had to write a dumb article crying about it.

Joe Derosa?!?!?!