Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Equeen posted:

ooh, an alt-right cat fight

love 2 watch women drunk on the patriarchy go at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That poo poo is mondo sad

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Don't hang out with losers ya'll

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol

Tag me, I'm "NEETs"

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Don't hang out with losers ya'll

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Waffle House posted:

lol

Tag me, I'm "NEETs"
All of this for a loving college speech. Un-loving-believable.

But anyways there is useful information in there. (I'm using it.)

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Waffle House posted:

lol

Tag me, I'm "NEETs"

I'm SITREPs (Situation Reports)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

They totally are, in fact, using Discord to communicate.

You can also tag me as my meme page, "Operation Thot Patrol":

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Chef Goyardee is another one of these Houston guys. That's what they call him. He might be an actual chef.

Houston seems to produce so loving many Nazis

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they go through so much trouble to make these elaborate plans but every time they pick a new method of communication they're immediately compromised and their poo poo gets leaked. what's the point of it all if you can't even manage basic operational security.

Shibby0709
Oct 30, 2011

one fat looking fat guy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Chef Goyardee is another one of these Houston guys. That's what they call him. He might be an actual chef.

Houston seems to produce so loving many Nazis

Houston may be the most diverse city in the country, but it's pretty awfully segregated. If you're living out in the suburbs past the Beltway, you're pretty much in Whitesville.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Waffle House posted:

lol

Tag me, I'm "NEETs"

I also am Not in Education, Employment or Training

It's funny how their chan roots show so much, it's all still a secret club for them.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Operation Thot Patrol lol

What a bunch of total basement losers

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i... ill be your girlfriend when the white ethnostate is implemented...

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uber_stoat posted:

they go through so much trouble to make these elaborate plans but every time they pick a new method of communication they're immediately compromised and their poo poo gets leaked. what's the point of it all if you can't even manage basic operational security.

All these dorks have Video Game Brain

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

things went reasonably well for them at gainesville until and except that they didn't anticipate the fears brothers and tenbrink popping off. result = three highly-active members heading to federal prison. the fearses also spoke to the media which wasn't in the plan. and then their whole planning doc along with names of key organizers got leaked. disaster.

i'd theorize that they're vulnerable to infiltration because these are authoritarian organizations which rely on rigid, top-down planning. it's all "squad leader" and "operations chief" and etc. etc. everyone has to be goosestepping at the same time which means everyone who is part of it gets the whole motherload. you sneak in, you know what they're doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Azs_6uaCA

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Oct 22, 2017

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
any idiot can 'infiltrate' a movement that does 90%+ of its planning exclusively on the internet.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I love how everything these guys do needs to be a named operation with elaborate plans. They really are just angry, overgrown children playing pretend. It would almost be cute if they weren't so harmful and ugly.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

All these dorks have Video Game Brain

I was grappling with a succinct way to phrase this but it's pretty much this. I might just be projecting my own dorkiness but it reminds me of dudes who spend 20 minutes building enormous bases in Starcraft only to get completely hard countered by a single Siege Tank or something. They're so obsessed with the appearance of being powerful but they don't want to do any of the tedious detail work that's necessary to maintain that power. They're a cargo cult who are demanding we take them seriously because they dressed up like the vanquished monsters of history. They go around terrorizing minorities because that's the only power they will ever be capable of wielding. They are simultaneously utterly worthless and convinced of their own superiority. That's why they spend all this time with grandiose and pompous language on their plans, it's the equivalent of Sheriff Clarke marching around with boy scout medals on his chest like he's a 4-star General.

Chillgamesh has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Oct 22, 2017

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

The Alt-Right planning document for Gainesville mentions “Greg Ritter” as the “XO” — a military abbreviation for “Executive Officer” — for the operation. Ritter is responsible for the “Alt-Right Politics” podcast on AltRight.com, which is billed as “An insider take on Washington in a political roundtable format...

By providing a phone number for “Ritter” the Gainesville planning document also revealed his actual identity. The same number is listed on the website of a technology staffing company, as the number for Equal Employment Opportunity Officer Greg Conte.

:thunk:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Waffle House posted:

lol

Tag me, I'm "NEETs"

Stupidest thing about this for me is....what are they going to do?

They have no authority. If they try to evacuate in a car and some mingling people get too close to them for comfort, they can't exactly draw M4s and start shooting into the air to force them to back off unless they want to get either arrested or shot by the cops. The people who actually have authority in this scenario (the police) have no communication with them and don't give a flying gently caress what their plans are, and would have few problems cracking their skulls against the pavement if they started doing something illegal because "It's our op!"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

oh no my op dox

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Friendly Forces
iv) Campus Chad Bros Highly sympathetic, but unable to render effective support due to Marxist demoralization efforts.

Is this those idiots from Turning Point USA who were wearing diapers?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
like for better or for worse, the chuds will burn themselves out as they slowly realize that larping the third reich kinda sucks. it’ll take a while, though.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Is there any evidence that these groups are seeing a net influx or outflux of members? It always seems to be the same group of chuds that show up at one rally then another then commit some crime or other.

We need a nazi tag and release program to measure their population dynamics imho

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

nazi tag and release program

dont doxx the USDOJ geez

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

like for better or for worse, the chuds will burn themselves out as they slowly realize that larping the third reich kinda sucks. it’ll take a while, though.

or they'll get killed trying to larp harder

fascism is always devastating, but also extremely temporary

it ends disastrously one way or another, either they eat themselves or moral people eat them

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

GoluboiOgon posted:

Is this those idiots from Turning Point USA who were wearing diapers?

I've seen those guys in real life. If Chads are the guys that get girls, they aren't Chads.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I wish Laura loomer wasn't such a hateful piece of poo poo because it throws off my ability to be attracted to her

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
all that pomposity for a 1 hour speech

can't spencer handle 90 minutes

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I wish Laura loomer wasn't such a hateful piece of poo poo because it throws off my ability to be attracted to her

Is it her big tits or her ashkenazi iq?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Is it her big tits or her ashkenazi iq?

Big titties a hundred percent

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

things went reasonably well for them at gainesville until and except that they didn't anticipate the fears brothers and tenbrink popping off. result = three highly-active members heading to federal prison. the fearses also spoke to the media which wasn't in the plan. and then their whole planning doc along with names of key organizers got leaked. disaster.

i'd theorize that they're vulnerable to infiltration because these are authoritarian organizations which rely on rigid, top-down planning. it's all "squad leader" and "operations chief" and etc. etc. everyone has to be goosestepping at the same time which means everyone who is part of it gets the whole motherload. you sneak in, you know what they're doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Azs_6uaCA

Problems inherent to the kind of organization that they're running. This poo poo is just going to keep happening to them because they're either violent weirdos or prosaic idiots.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Problems inherent to the kind of organization that they're running. This poo poo is just going to keep happening to them because they're either violent weirdos or prosaic idiots.

Our media panopticon makes the cost of attracting violent, unstable people to your in-group a lot higher. I'm frustrated that nothing happens until after they get violent though.

Their strategy of holding these worthless rallies reminds me a lot of the sovcit style of Paper Terrorism. File false liens and jam up the legal system with your time. Hold pointless events and jam up security and logistics costs.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Is there any evidence that these groups are seeing a net influx or outflux of members? It always seems to be the same group of chuds that show up at one rally then another then commit some crime or other.

We need a nazi tag and release program to measure their population dynamics imho

I think part of this is their general strategy of carpooling as many out-of-towners as possible to every big event to artificially inflate their numbers, a lot of the same eccentric characters show up, it creates a strong selection bias

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Some friends and I did a couple days of direct action and you would have been laughed/thrown out of the meeting for documenting stuff like that.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Our media panopticon makes the cost of attracting violent, unstable people to your in-group a lot higher. I'm frustrated that nothing happens until after they get violent though.

Their strategy of holding these worthless rallies reminds me a lot of the sovcit style of Paper Terrorism. File false liens and jam up the legal system with your time. Hold pointless events and jam up security and logistics costs.

I think you're going to see a lot of universities taking Ohio's tack after Gainesville. "Florida spent a half-million bucks and brought in enough cops to lock the whole city down and your people still tried to murder someone" seems legally defensible if my degree in Bird Law is worth anything.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

knock this poo poo off and have a little class tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

https://twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/921829717031903233

Knives are out for Laura Loomer on the alt-right & alt-lite.

If you read the comments to this post, apparently the problem for them has shifted from "Laura Loomer is a rapist" to "Laura Loomer has sex."