Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/921829717031903233

Knives are out for Laura Loomer on the alt-right & alt-lite.

If you read the comments to this post, apparently the problem for them has shifted from "Laura Loomer is a rapist" to "Laura Loomer has sex."

Woman with a public face that runs in that crowd will eventually be torn to shreds for the crime of being a woman.

Can't say that I give a poo poo, Loomer is hateful trash, but if she's surprised by this then lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

And to think she ground her nose down for them.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Woman with a public face that runs in that crowd will eventually be torn to shreds for the crime of being a woman.

Can't say that I give a poo poo, Loomer is hateful trash, but if she's surprised by this then lmao

leopards, face, etc

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

And to think she ground her nose down for them.

Did she actually do that, or just talk about/claim to have done it?

I mean, it's several different shades of sad and pathetic regardless, I just don't recall hearing a confirmation she'd gone through with it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I mean, it's several different shades of sad and pathetic regardless, I just don't recall hearing a confirmation she'd gone through with it.

facts dont matter, so go with whatevers funnier

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Captain_Maclaine posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWq5DYXBlHE/?taken-by=looms93

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

facts dont matter, so go with whatevers funnier

post escalator i'm surprised how many people on this forum still don't loving get this

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Gringostar posted:

post escalator i'm surprised how many people on this forum still don't loving get this

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/921702822969794562

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Her new twitter avy is post-op.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Verrit? What's that?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
no please this is the nazi safe space

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress this country, Jesus Christ

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

gently caress this country, Jesus Christ

I have good news for you friend, Donald Trump is President.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Is Laura Loomer only 24? What the gently caress.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ScrubLeague posted:

I have good news for you friend, Donald Trump is President.

hail satan

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gringostar posted:

What's escalator

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

What's escalator

The Post-Escalator Age began when God King in Waiting Donald J. Trump descended the escalator at Trump Tower to announce to an enraptured crowd his campaign for the Presidency of the United States.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/921829717031903233

Knives are out for Laura Loomer on the alt-right & alt-lite.

If you read the comments to this post, apparently the problem for them has shifted from "Laura Loomer is a rapist" to "Laura Loomer has sex."

drat she should have known they'd turn on her for being a stacie

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

knock this poo poo off and have a little class tia

I'll resign from the dsa

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

there is NO rape culture in the West :colbert:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i like how he states a correct fact and then immediately torpedoes it by pushing his dumb hillary media platform

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"Quite the reverse."

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

temple posted:

Some friends and I did a couple days of direct action and you would have been laughed/thrown out of the meeting for documenting stuff like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdGOrcUEg8

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mean girls but in germany in 1936

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

pillsburysoldier posted:

Verrit? What's that?

peter’s Pro-Hillary news site. all news is verified and given an official verrit code so you can just cite a verrit number that everyone knows when talking about news. it is exactly as stupid as it sounds and pete is an absolute herb

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Peter Daou is one of the dumbest people in the world and also a legitimate war criminal

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Fuckin weird. Canadian "proud boys" wearing Trump masks, etc. Christianist flags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTqfoE310I&t=471s

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Don't know if this was already posted, but the three Spencertards charged with attempted murder in Gainesville were interviewed about their politics

That article is, uh, something else.

quote:

About five hours before his companion allegedly fired a bullet toward several protesters, and a day before police charged him with attempted homicide, Colton Fears, in an interview with HuffPost, laid out the grievances that had brought him to town. “Basically, I’m just fed up with the fact that I’m cis-gendered, I’m a white male, and I lean right, towards the Republican side,” said Fears, 28, wearing a pin of the 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf of the Waffen-SS. “And I get demonized if I don’t accept certain things.”

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

And that made him into a Nazi? poo poo, my Joe Rogan loving buddy is going to end up a Nazi isn't he?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

And that made him into a Nazi? poo poo, my Joe Rogan loving buddy is going to end up a Nazi isn't he?

Joe Rogan is a gateway drug to lovely politics.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Joe Rogan is a gateway drug to lovely politics.

He put on his "Triggered" show one night. OH LOOK AT ME I AM SAYING MISOGYNIST THINGS BUT IT'S NOT MISOGYNIST BECAUSE REASONS I AM FUNNY!

I mean, I love some pretty offensive humor (Brad Neely is my jam, along with Always Sunny) but you have to be funny. Not just going "LOL WOMEN BE WEAK RITE?! WEED!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

He put on his "Triggered" show one night. OH LOOK AT ME I AM SAYING MISOGYNIST THINGS BUT IT'S NOT MISOGYNIST BECAUSE REASONS I AM FUNNY!

I mean, I love some pretty offensive humor (Brad Neely is my jam, along with Always Sunny) but you have to be funny. Not just going "LOL WOMEN BE WEAK RITE?! WEED!"

It's Always Sunny can get away with almost anything because its characters are all completely awful, garbage people who are worse than literally every single other person they run across. So who gives a poo poo if Dennis Reynolds is being a misogynist because it's Dennis and he drives around with a literal murder kit in his car?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Always Sunny works because it knows that its subjects are loathsome and disgusting people. There isn't any underlying sense that the D.E.N.N.I.S. system is actually good and people should be using it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Can't wait for more leftist men to doubt these allegations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_9b792e_ik

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
theres a level that someone elses drama gets to where i dont understand it at all and that post is that level

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Looks legit. The thing about these people is that they have built their entire movement out of trolling and creating hoaxes, though. Like this is genuinely a piece of poo poo crying wolf (you can cry wolf when there really is a wolf) after throwing his lot in with people who think it’s funny when they lie and people believe them. Also they are claiming harassment after building a movement that denies the gravity of harassment and that bullies victims because they think it’s funny.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

who could have possibly forseen this????

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If that's a troll it is one hell of a quality fake. Dude seems pretty sincere and everything he describes is pretty consistent with my own experiences of how predators operate.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can't say that I doubt the allegations because IDK much about them other than the fact that Loomer's been accused of blackmailing some dude into sex and then a whole bunch of CHUD drama ensued. Does Loomer seem like the type? Sure, she's a disgusting human being who would probably get off on that. But it's not really in my bailiwick to do much about it other than to say that rape is loving terrible and I hope she goes to jail. Otherwise I'm just glad that these fuckers are eating each other rather than trying to devour vulnerable people like they usually do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah, if this guy weren’t speaking out about his own harassment, what would he be doing? What would he say or do to women speaking out about the same kind of abuse?