Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

All of these politicians are *looks up on wikipedia real quick* Greek physicians of the Age of Pericles, and are considered some of the most outstanding figures in the history of medicine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
LMBO wait, what? I just woke up and Donald Trump is president and it wasn't just a bad fever dream?! lol hold on a sec

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

935 posted:

I just don't get it. I guess you're not allowed to enjoy shooting guns for sport while also supporting more regulation? Like if we found out Trump drove a Prius because he wants to decrease his carbon footprint would we be frothing at the mouth "that MOTHERFUCKER how dare he like things I also like"

If Trump drove a Prius, it'd be an immediate reaction of "Those liberals won't know WHAT to think NOW!" followed by a million facebook posts of people putting giant diesel engines into prius bodies and roaling coal with them to 'spite the left'...somehow.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He could have just said nothing, it was maybe callous but not altogether awful or anything.

Instead he just starts spewing lies, while calling everyone else a liar.

It's pathologically insane, lol.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's the Age of Aqua:lol:ius

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
this has to be a dream i have a girlfriend and trump is president

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
The bestest timeline.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

935 posted:

I just don't get it. I guess you're not allowed to enjoy shooting guns for sport while also supporting more regulation? Like if we found out Trump drove a Prius because he wants to decrease his carbon footprint would we be frothing at the mouth "that MOTHERFUCKER how dare he like things I also like"

Chuck Schumer is such as (((Hippocrates)))

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/22/trump-pay-legal-bills-white-house-staff-aides-russia

quote:

President Donald Trump intends to spend at least $430,000 of his own money to help pay the legal bills of White House staff and campaign aides related to the investigations into Russian election meddling in the 2016 election, a White House official said on Saturday.

lol at any WH staff who believe this for a second.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He also expects to spend nearly $4.70 of his own money upgrading his next KFC bucket meal

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, like 430k would even dent the expense of private representation for multiple individuals in a high profile white collar crime investigation/proceeding. Just lol.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Checks in the mail.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

quote:

President Donald Trump intends to spend at least $430,000* of his own money to help pay the legal bills of White House staff and campaign aides related to the investigations into Russian election meddling in the 2016 election, a White House official said on Saturday.

*Payable in coupons for 15% off with his personal lawyers.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

TotalLossBrain posted:

*Payable in coupons for 15% off with his personal lawyers for a night at a Trump Hotel*.

*Coupons expired 9 years ago.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

935 posted:

I’m the crates of hippos Ken Dupont is referring to.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Public Advocate lawyers filed an amicus brief to defend an embattled baker. To help dramatize that legal brief we introduce today the Free Cake Baker Squad comprised of cowboys and bakers to ask the public to cowboy up and help rescue the kidnapped Masterpiece Cakeshop baker from the anti-Christian gang,” says Eugene Delgaudio, President of Public Advocate.

We sang a country parody song CAKEY BREAKY HEART to the tune of Billy Ray Cyrus’s Achy Breaky Heart, do a 2 step line dance, and held signs that say “Free The Cake Baker” to promote the religious liberty of all Christians in the federal case now before the Supreme Court, says Delgaudio, age 63.

Don’t sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I wouldn’t make / A wedding cake for men / If you sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I may never bake / Another cake again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKLyOuF_kkY

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That quote is so telling; "to promote the religious liberty of Christians." Not everyone, just Christians.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Don’t sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I wouldn’t make / A wedding cake for men / If you sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I may never bake / Another cake again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKLyOuF_kkY

lmao. those are the actual lyrics, too, hahah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
imagine being so bitchmade you turn down money for your product because someone is gay

lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I may never bake / Another cake again

oh no my life is meaningless now woe is me

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I wouldn’t make / A wedding cake for men. We at SCUM Manifesto Bakery & Café don't take kindly to your kind round here... penis-haver

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Mods rename me Weddingcake For Men.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/922095594281238529

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Cake gay, so what

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Mods rename me Weddingcake For Men.

Stealing this for the name of my future bakery

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
For men, by men, and the men who love them.

For men, bi-men, and the men who love them.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chinatown posted:

imagine being so bitchmade you turn down money for your product because someone is gay

lol

imagine a wedding cake designer that has convinced himself that he is not gay

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Death to America, that's my opinion. Alright peace out thanks for reading

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Blast of Confetti posted:

imagine a wedding cake designer that has convinced himself that he is not gay

Squeezing frosting into your mouth from one of those frosting dispensers is called "the bakers bukkake"

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Ok if I was gay man I would order a cake from these people claiming it's for a straight wedding, then upon receiving it replace the toppers with 2 men and scream AAAAHAHA I TRICKED YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL NOW in their face

It's one thing to refuse service. If they want to turn down legal tender because gays are icky to them that's fine and I would take my business elsewhere

It's a whole other thing to make a spectacle out of yourself over it. Are THE LIBZ forcing them to sell their cakes to gays anyway or is this a massive overreaction to people calling them mean?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chernobyl baby posted:

Ok if I was gay man I would order a cake from these people claiming it's for a straight wedding, then upon receiving it replace the toppers with 2 men and scream AAAAHAHA I TRICKED YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL NOW in their face

It's one thing to refuse service. If they want to turn down legal tender because gays are icky to them that's fine and I would take my business elsewhere

It's a whole other thing to make a spectacle out of yourself over it. Are THE LIBZ forcing them to sell their cakes to gays anyway or is this a massive overreaction to people calling them mean?

id rather troll them in to refusing service to me for being gay and getting a nice payday for the honeymoon once we sue the guy, personally

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump is president and he made John Kelly go out on national television and give the Nicholson "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" monologue from A Few Good Men to the WH press corp.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/106431713835614208

First response has a lot of flotus boob

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Imagine if you thought you were going to hell for baking a cake for a gay couple

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Um. Isn't Wilson the one that wears a hat? Did I miss Watters doing it too?

Do they all look alike to him?

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I mean I know I keep bringing up Jesus but choosing between baking a cake for some gays and singing a song about how you don't want to bake a cake for men, pretty sure he'd gone with the former

Also the channel is called PublicFreedom and comments are disabled. That's a lol

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
All cakes are gay

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obsidianheart posted:

Um. Isn't Wilson the one that wears a hat? Did I miss Watters doing it too?

Do they all look alike to him?

i googled cowboy hat government lady and got wilson so don jr is about as bright and capable of surviving the modern world as his dad

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Blast of Confetti posted:

i googled cowboy hat government lady and got wilson so don jr is about as bright and capable of surviving the modern world as his dad

Give him a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'd eat a gay cake.