Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"im not retarded! im not retarded!!", i continue to insist as my hands slowly shrink and i transform into a fat rotten pumpkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Even thinking about cake makes you crave same sex rooting of the most debased variety

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Blast of Confetti posted:

i googled cowboy hat government lady and got wilson so don jr is about as bright and capable of surviving the modern world as his dad

Not being able to tell black people apart is Virtue Signalling for the base

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I don’t understand this timeline at all

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Even thinking about cake makes you crave same sex rooting of the most debased variety

What if I don't like cake but love depraved gay sex anyway?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Look at the date on Don Jr's tweet.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
your president, donanald jeb trumpump, appears to be a total moron driven purely by the need to feed his own ego

:hmbol:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

I don’t understand this timeline at all

Imagine if the the rich families from those Purge movies actually got into the White House.

cnut
May 3, 2016

bloom posted:

What if I don't like cake but love depraved gay sex anyway?

I'll eat the cake and you can have depraved gay sex. It's a win-win!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Let them eat cake, then have gay sex.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Don’t sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I wouldn’t make / A wedding cake for men / If you sue my shop / My Masterpiece Cakeshop / I may never bake / Another cake again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKLyOuF_kkY
Not respecting the freedom of marriage in this country? Take away their cake licence

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Jestery posted:

Not respecting the freedom of marriage in this country? Take away their cake licence

need a license for a cake but not for a gun. What a country!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine if you thought you were going to hell for baking a cake for a gay couple

Look, the Lord is a vengeful God and has very clear instructions re. homocakes. It's right there in the Bible, plain as day. No, I'm not going to cite chapter and verse, do your own homework, dammit.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.
Trump/NFL:

"A chariot fighter called Porius drew such tremendous applause for freeing his slave in celebration of a victory at the games that Caligula indignantly rushed from the amphitheatre. In doing so he tripped over the fringe of his robe and pitched down the steps, at the bottom of which he complained that the most powerful race in the world seemed to take greater notice of a gladiator's trifling gesture than of all their deified emperors, even the one still among them."

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

moosetoucher posted:

Trump/NFL:

"A chariot fighter called Porius drew such tremendous applause for freeing his slave in celebration of a victory at the games that Caligula indignantly rushed from the amphitheatre. In doing so he tripped over the fringe of his robe and pitched down the steps, at the bottom of which he complained that the most powerful race in the world seemed to take greater notice of a gladiator's trifling gesture than of all their deified emperors, even the one still among them."

:hmbol:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Chernobyl baby posted:

Ok if I was gay man I would order a cake from these people claiming it's for a straight wedding, then upon receiving it replace the toppers with 2 men and scream AAAAHAHA I TRICKED YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL NOW in their face

It's one thing to refuse service. If they want to turn down legal tender because gays are icky to them that's fine and I would take my business elsewhere

It's a whole other thing to make a spectacle out of yourself over it. Are THE LIBZ forcing them to sell their cakes to gays anyway or is this a massive overreaction to people calling them mean?

wait what if you were a gay wedding planner planning a straight wedding. Would he still not sell the cake?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Being a baker is one of the most manliest of the professions, after steel worker or maybe sailor

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Jel Shaker posted:

Being a baker is one of the most manliest of the professions, after steel worker or maybe sailor

A real man operates a flour mill and smokes ten packs a day.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They should be pumping out a Purge movie every month to scratch the itch this world leaves me with.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

*equips Twitter SCUBA gear*

edit:

Hahahahahaha I bring you things raised fresh by bluebirds from the ocean floor:

My incredibly smoothed and gelled brain:

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 22, 2017

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nice tiddies Jr.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Sarah Huckabee is ugly on the inside , big difference

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jel Shaker posted:

Sarah Huckabee is ugly on the inside , big difference

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol I’ve been trumped

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

They should be pumping out a Purge movie every month to scratch the itch this world leaves me with.

I liked it when theater audience cheered at the scene which had the crucified wall street banker.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

holy corpulent lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Love the Cult 45 lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Lesson learned today: Comment on a post related to an alt-right dirtbag = receive death threats from people with the spelling and punctuation skills of a 1st grader.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Well, this cancer is spreading quickly.

Czech President holds up machine gun marked ‘for journalists’ during press conference

https://thinkprogress.org/czech-president-holds-up-machine-gun-marked-for-journalists-095d31fe562a

quote:

The President of the Czech Republic, Milos Zeman, crudely insulted reporters by showing off a replica AK-47 with the inscription “for journalists” — less than a week after an investigative journalist in Malta was killed by a car bomb.

Zeman’s stunt on Friday aren’t the first time he’s made incendiary remarks towards the press. He has previously referred to journalists as “manure” and “hyenas.” In May, he shared a joke with Vladimir Putin that some of the journalists at an event he was at needed to be “liquidated”

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/KhaledBeydoun/status/920870547810119682

respect are troops!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Surely people who call in death threats are on the right side of an issue!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Nothing makes me :hmbol: more than death threats.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Maybe those second amendment guys can help sort out the problem

*shoots into a music festival crowd*

Whoops! Maybe next time, eh?

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Another frogtech success story

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
A pig man, Jerry, a pig man!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jel Shaker posted:

Maybe those second amendment guys can help sort out the problem

*shoots into a music festival crowd*

Whoops! Maybe next time, eh?

Look if all your problems can't be solved by firing a gun wildly into a crowd, I don't know what to tell you

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Lol? :(

https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/922177094129541121

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Goddamn, the nationals mobile site fuckin sucks.