Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
I took this ages ago and came out INFJ, the specialest of snowflakes. I'm still waiting for that to benefit me somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

OkCupid was a mistake.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
The Myers-Briggs Test is completely fake, made up, and unscientific.

But personality tests are fun, so who cares?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Let’s write an SA personality test

Edit: motherFUCKER. I got Fishmech :(

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I feel like this dude could look really good, but something's just... OFF? Like, not sure what it is.

Also, he looks like the whole anime bird strereotype thing, like that guy from Cyborg 009 or Soldato J from GaoGaiGar, I can't get it out of my head.

Bobby Digital posted:

Edit: motherFUCKER. I got Fishmech :(

Landerig as Chaotic Neutral, that's about as far as I can guess

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Bobby Digital posted:

I love this idea, but despite being a goon for like forever, I don't really know any jokes except Aatrek is a kiddy-fiddler and Lowtax is a mangosteen or something.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

I’m a DICK (Dumb Insufferable Caustic Know-it-all)

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Serperoth posted:

I feel like this dude could look really good, but something's just... OFF? Like, not sure what it is.

them collarbones freak me the gently caress out, dude needs to eat a sandwich

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Comrade Koba posted:

Putting that on a T-shirt brb

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Comrade Koba posted:

:golfclap:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

them collarbones freak me the gently caress out, dude needs to eat a sandwich

On second look, I think it might be the cheekbones too. The way they're sunk in towards the back?

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
These characters also seem to think that "introversion" is a nerd superpower.

However, what they call introversion works out to being indecisive, passive-aggressive, prevaricating whiners who expect others to intuitively know exactly what they mean or what they want, and melt down if that doesn't happen. They expect to be spoonfed, to have criticism withheld when they screw up and to have constant praise whenever they do the smallest things right. They never contribute anything beyond the bare minimum to not get fired and are a pain to work with in any case.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Comrade Koba posted:

:five:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I got Moon Moon

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

In the HR department at my last company if someone left their computer unlocked they risked having someone set their internal auto-responder to “our at Myers-Briggs training, back Thursday”.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Google “INTJ Stare” for more fun.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I guess INTJ is a codeword for oblivious idiot now.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
These INTJ's should have put a couple more points into CHA imho.
Thanks for reading.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Sunshine89 posted:

However, what they call introversion works out to being indecisive, passive-aggressive, prevaricating whiners who expect others to intuitively know exactly what they mean or what they want, and melt down if that doesn't happen. They expect to be spoonfed, to have criticism withheld when they screw up and to have constant praise whenever they do the smallest things right. They never contribute anything beyond the bare minimum to not get fired and are a pain to work with in any case.

I think this is similar to how fedora be-decked "nice guys" aren't really nice. They're often self-centred, elitist, spineless, and can be very vengeful in the face of rejection.

I mean, this isn't news to anyone here but it's still a weird phenomenon.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm mostly sanguine, with hints of choleric.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'm mostly sanguine, with hints of choleric.

All bile all the time

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The humors are validated by history!
http://www.passionsandtempers.com/v1/page.php?l=en&p=test

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Sunshine89 posted:

But Tesla was an awkward permavirgin and he once claimed to have made a literal deathray, therefore I'm brilliant.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

What the gently caress are these letters you keep posting, I refuse to google them

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Breetai posted:

But Tesla was an awkward permavirgin and he once claimed to have made a literal deathray, therefore I'm brilliant.

Died a pauper, completely alone. Sounds about right.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Being an ENTP, I want to give all INTJ's a swirly.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Far too many well-meaning parents tried to cheer up their bullied kids by telling them they will win out by being smarter than their bullies and that their critics are secretly insecure and jealous of them.

They end up taking this really literally making them incapable of accepting criticism and grasping for any pop science explanation of wit they are what they are.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Serperoth posted:

Also, he looks like the whole anime bird strereotype thing, like that guy from Cyborg 009 or Soldato J from GaoGaiGar, I can't get it out of my head.

Landerig as Chaotic Neutral, that's about as far as I can guess

It's the obnoxious hair cut and the douche expression that tells you he takes himself way too seriously. If he chilled his face Out and didnt look like such an elephant douche he would look like a normal person

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Far too many well-meaning parents tried to cheer up their bullied kids by telling them they will win out by being smarter than their bullies and that their critics are secretly insecure and jealous of them.

They end up taking this really literally making them incapable of accepting criticism and grasping for any pop science explanation of wit they are what they are.

Hmm, interesting. And what do you suggest as a cure?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm a caring, understanding, new-age type

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Actually taking that test is pretty expensive and time consuming considering you can do it yourself in about about 30 seconds. Read a brief description of what each letter choice means and then choose the one that you are, you'll always be right.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Benny Harvey posted:

Hmm, interesting. And what do you suggest as a cure?

Feed bullies to wood chippers.

I've thought about it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We all had to take that test at work during the 80s touchy feel period. We also paid to have a corporate clown like 70k a year. Seriously

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

:holymoley: I'm soaking in all this INFP, INTJ, Meyers Briggs test shitshow because anyone who cares enough to tell other people about their personality type is insufferable. I'll echo another poster who said that people learn their type and pigeonhole themselves into it until they're literally incapable of growth.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

We also paid to have a corporate clown like 70k a year. Seriously

I am a hair's breadth from hitting you so hard that you'll appear on the 1981 guide to KOA campgrounds as a free dialysis location

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am a hair's breadth from hitting you so hard that you'll appear on the 1981 guide to KOA campgrounds as a free dialysis location

Yowzers :eyepop:

e: that's pretty dang hard

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm a gentle man, Ziv, but when roused, I'm unforgiving.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man." - Terry Goodkind

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pastry of the Year posted:

drat. That's even worse than kicking them in the rear end so hard that a pound of poop flies out of their mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Solice Kirsk posted:

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man." - Terry Goodkind

also penis-roaches

• Locked thread