Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gateway Pundit is now alleging that Richard Spencer et al., are also government plants.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

Keep in mind here, Gateway Pundit is a dipshit and this should be taken with a grain of salt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

no plant no plant, im a plant

wait no ur a plant

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

business hammocks posted:

Wasn’t that group a proud boys thing?

It was like a sub group or a sister group but yeah it was supposed to be the air quotes militant branch of the proud boys

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Rah! posted:

no plant no plant, im a plant

wait no ur a plant

Kojima timeline perks just kicked in

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gateway Pundit is now alleging that Richard Spencer et al., are also government plants.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

Keep in mind here, Gateway Pundit is a dipshit and this should be taken with a grain of salt.

This is the dumbest loving thing I've ever seen, but if it gets them into a self-destructive fury of finger pointing idiocy, then fine.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yeah it's a few too many degrees of separation removed from Operation Mockingbird funds to take seriously at all, but it's gonna be funny.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gateway Pundit is also implicitly trusted by places like freep which otherwise expressly reject everything about the alt-right. This might make no impact inside the alt-right because it's bullshit, but those outside that want nothing to do with the alt-right will love it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

Gateway Pundit is also implicitly trusted by places like freep which otherwise expressly reject everything about the alt-right. This might make no impact inside the alt-right because it's bullshit, but those outside that want nothing to do with the alt-right will love it.

Lot of My Posting Career guys are convinced Spencer is some kind of fed. There's a chance this could spread by pure paranoiac magic, but the TRS guys are never going to admit anything could be wrong with their Fuhrer.

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Lot of My Posting Career guys are convinced Spencer is some kind of fed. There's a chance this could spread by pure paranoiac magic, but the TRS guys are never going to admit anything could be wrong with their Fuhrer.

Shortly after Charlottesville there were a few people on alt-right twitter who started calling Spencer and Aleksandr Dugin (because there's a fairly obvious connection there, Spencer being married to Dugin's daughter) out as being Soros-funded malicious actors.

Dunno why it's always Soros, but there has definitely been a lot of grumbling about Spencer on the alt-right.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Phlegmatist posted:

Shortly after Charlottesville there were a few people on alt-right twitter who started calling Spencer and Aleksandr Dugin (because there's a fairly obvious connection there, Spencer being married to Dugin's daughter) out as being Soros-funded malicious actors.

Dunno why it's always Soros, but there has definitely been a lot of grumbling about Spencer on the alt-right.

jew

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Freep has been bitching about Soros for ages, as have the general tea party morons. When SA trolled Tea Party Community off the web in early 2013, they claimed that Soros was funding us. I’m sure it goes back wayyyy further though, some of these people haven’t learned anything new since the late 90’s.

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Why are you reading those sites lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Soros got rich by taking advantage of 90s financial crises and since he's Jewish, well, that really gets them going. the prime minister of Malaysia once made a public statement accusing him of being the leader of a sinister secret Jewish cabal.

I think Fox News is responsible for mainstreaming the idea that he's some kind of left wing puppetmaster, though.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Icon Of Sin posted:

Freep has been bitching about Soros for ages, as have the general tea party morons. When SA trolled Tea Party Community off the web in early 2013, they claimed that Soros was funding us. I’m sure it goes back wayyyy further though, some of these people haven’t learned anything new since the late 90’s.

it was also what he did to england in the 90's by recognizing that their currency was overvalued in the lead up to the EU happening and so shorted it

the right wing version is that a rich jew banker does banker poo poo to mostly white nation which causes them a recession and the loss of the conservative controlled government

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

viral spiral posted:

I have a friend who's alt-right adjacent and keeps me clued in. I don't actually go to any of them regularly, lmao.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

viral spiral posted:

MPC invented the word cuckservative. They are important to the nativist/paleocon zeitgeist.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

viral spiral posted:

I wonder this often when skimming the huge posts itt

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Lauren Sourthern is coming to the U of M (MN) on wednesday

https://conflictmn.blackblogs.org/a-call-for-an-anti-fascist-response-to-lauren-southern/

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Badger of Basra posted:

I wonder this often when skimming the huge posts itt

Because it's important to know what they're planning and where their thinking is headed. Gives us an overview of the organization.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I'm interested in what they think of their leaders and strategy. You have to wade through a lot of vile racism and hatred though.

The podcasts are also interesting but ugggggghh listening to them. I will sometimes.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Yeah I'm interested in what they think of their leaders and strategy. You have to wade through a lot of vile racism and hatred though.

The podcasts are also interesting but ugggggghh listening to them. I will sometimes.

Thudding, unfunny nonsense. I can't get through them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
im a ficus

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

business hammocks posted:

Him being an informant would mean that the fbi was interested in subverting and destroying nazi movements in the us. What evidence is there that this is true?

its not just that. if i remember correctly. its mostly to try to keep them either "harmless"(loving around with each other and infighting and not arming up) or to catch bigger fish. i could believe one or two of the big talking heads are flipped informants and definitely some middle men dipshits like stickman. a ton of the neo nazi movements imploaded because of that kinda poo poo. hell, hal turner was apperently a snitch. there probaly arnt many genuin fed agents implanted(in person at least) but there are definitely informants.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/922245655409541122

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

don't take high resolution photos of yourself kids

https://twitter.com/TheSlaggy/status/922246836676710400

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
miles "tails" dejong is an incel so theres only one reason hed need to wash a dildo

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Who doesn't wash their sex toys immediately after and then put them away? That poo poo gets gross fast.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
it looks like a hair salon and thats probably a curling iron surprise u are the incels

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
lol if u think incels can use dildos. dildos only get hard for chads.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
what’s with the fake head

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
does cheong think giving hesd entails the trade of mannequin heads

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

thats really loving sad. lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Lmao I'm probably gonna go to this since it's close to me, I can't help but touch the poop.

I really ought to bring a Jeb! campaign sign of some sort

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

Lmao I'm probably gonna go to this since it's close to me, I can't help but touch the poop.

I really ought to bring a Jeb! campaign sign of some sort

do they make turtle balloons you can hand out?

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

trump