Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Spoeank posted:

O ye of little faith

ASJ shall always deliver.

I am ashamed I ever doubted our savior, Ayyyy Esss Jaaayyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MrSargent posted:

I am ashamed I ever doubted our savior, Ayyyy Esss Jaaayyy

Ayyyyyyy im scorin touchdowns ova heah!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Nice of Zeke to at least show up just in case he doesn't play again for a while.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Keenan Allen making me wish I had started Doctson.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

What did I say about Alf

What did you say about Breida

Run it back. Tell me.

Leperflesh posted:

I'd start Zeke Elliot in any format, and I'd sit Morris/DMF in any format unless i was totally desperate and had no better backup to run out. Like, Breida is a way better start than Morris or DMF.

all I said was breida has more upside than morris, while zeke and hyde are playing. you're down on breida and that's fine but you keep posting about how stupid my opinion is while characterizing it as me claiming breida would be a good start. I compared the two in order to highlight just how bad of a start Morris is, because obviously a breida start is really really bad. Just marginally more likely to get any points compared to zeke's backups, who split the leftovers.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

The Zekeocalypse

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I have Zeke and I'm still gonna lose

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

up by 30 in the fourth they should pull zeke for sure, but nope
that how much they think of their backups

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Leperflesh posted:

Jason Garret is also a moron.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Leperflesh posted:

Alf literally has more points than Breida today

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

rod smith is the cleanup guy

Benne posted:

no poo poo, the niners abandoned the run

e. and offense in general

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 22, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Benne posted:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

The bronco's offense is such a dumpster fire. Holy crap. Their defense might be unplayable now because they're on the field for 80% of every game.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Delicious Steelers DST stream. More sacks for the sack god!

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

What a glorious fantasy day. Landry, Zeke, Pitts DEF, Antonio. Carr from Thurs and I still have Gronk playing tonight.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm really glad I decided to pick up the Chargers D and play them instead of the Broncos this week, Denver's offense is a loving disaster right now

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Zeke: 42 points

Mariota, AB84, Fat Kelvin, Thielan, Ivory, Decker: 44 points

Gonna need Gronk to stay toe to toe with Matty Ice tonight.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Santheb posted:

The Zekeocalypse

Came here to post that I hope I survive it

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
My worst team has a chance to get its first win. All I need is Reed to outscore the Falcons D/ST.

Ehhhhhhhh

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Didn't play Amari Cooper.

Didn't play Latavius Murray.

But...

My opponent didn't play Zeke, he left in Darren McFadden.

Crisis averted.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Let's check in with the team where I started Jordy Nelson and Demaryius Tho--oh :stonk:

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I'm currently losing to a guy who had to be badgered via the group text for 2 days to set his lineup. gently caress this goddamn game.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

matt ryan will possibly win me one league match while losing the other if he does well

so on balance, I hope he has a huge game, because gently caress the patriots

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I've never seen Brady throw a more hilarious pass

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Benne posted:

Let's check in with the team where I started Jordy Nelson and Demaryius Tho--oh :stonk:

3 total points in ppr

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Big ups to suave for telling me to bench dthom.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 23, 2017

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
*rushes to grab burkhead

*angrily drops him next week after a 2 carry game

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

More Gronk less Cook please, thank you

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So I guess Hogan was a sell high. You were right Risque

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Lol nvm

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

Big ups to suave for telling me to bench dthom.

:respek:

DEN is on a slide, because of the bad offensive play.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I want to thank Matt Ryan for throwing to Julio Jones for once this good drat season, and making it so my opponent needs to get 27 points from ertz tomorrow to beat me. I'm..... Worried.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Alright I'm not at the game anymore so Leperflesh I want to hash this out.

I said Morris has higher upside *because he might score a touchdown*. I wasn't wrong, he subbed in on a goal line play (that ended up being Dak's keeper).

I wasn't saying Alf was a good play. I was saying Breida has *no* ceiling without a Hyde injury. The Shanahan quotes were from after the Colts game and before the Washington game. Also, using coach speak is not a great process. That's why I was saying listen to what the coach does, not says. Even if Breida got ten carries, none were going for a touchdown without a big play, which Breida hasn't shown he's all that capable of yet.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Wasn't the Pats DST supposed to be terrible?

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Up by 35 in 1ppr, I just have to hope Wentz and J. Elliot have a bad game. I’m also probably going to start Jones instead of Ty from now on, Cooper is about the only one holding me afloat.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Chernabog posted:

As soon as they started making adjustments for Gilmore , they stopped being as much of a liability

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I had one of my worst weeks, missed out on trades for either Dez or Cooper, started Ty Montgomery over Aaron Jones, none of my RBs (Freeman, Gordon, Ty) went over 10, my receivers were Fitz, MBryant and motherfucking Sterling Shepard because I got the notice literally 10 seconds before the lock on the roster hit, and in my panic I just switched Bryant's and Shepard's spots on the mobile app instead of just benching him outright. The timer went off in the 5 seconds it took me to realize that. Also I took a flyer on Hundley. My kicker + defense accounts for roughly half my points.

Despite all that poo poo, my opponent's team somehow did worse, and he needs 18+ out of the Philly defense to win.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Boy am I glad my proposal for Mariota fell through.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Need Wentz and J Elliot to score 33 combined tonight. Definitely possible, but not probable 😞

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Chernabog posted:

Belichick gives no fucks about anything.

• Locked thread