Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am a hair's breadth from hitting you so hard that you'll appear on the 1981 guide to KOA campgrounds as a free dialysis location

I’m sorry we had to let you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m sorry we had to let you go.

ssshhhhhhh

It's between you and me that you had a Star Wars name and gave to Doobie

sssssshhhhhhhhhh

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man." - Terry Goodkind

i dont think i could ever be frightened of a man called terry goodkind

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
"Fuckin have a go if you think you're hard enough." - Harry Evilbastard

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Ain't nothing between us but air and your hesitation." - Thrill Armstrong

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Slugnoid posted:

i dont think i could ever be frightened of a man called terry goodkind

If you read his garbage rapefest bully-loving novels, you might be convinced otherwise. Or at least be repulsed, if not exactly afraid.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

also penis-roaches

Gonna be honest, I don't remember if this is a reference to a thing that happened in his lovely loving novels or not.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Great Metal Jesus posted:

Gonna be honest, I don't remember if this is a reference to a thing that happened in his lovely loving novels or not.

no, just something you should probably fear

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Slugnoid posted:

"Fuckin 'ave a go if you think you're 'ard enough." -
'arry Evilbastard
FTFY

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

If you read his garbage rapefest bully-loving novels, you might be convinced otherwise. Or at least be repulsed, if not exactly afraid.

Have I got a thread for you all

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Benny Harvey posted:

Hmm, interesting. And what do you suggest as a cure?

Pay bullies a cash stipend for every dork who doesn’t grow up to be an insufferable introvert sperglord.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Comrade Koba posted:

Pay bullies a cash stipend for every dork who doesn’t grow up to be an insufferable introvert sperglord.

wow

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

text me a vag pic posted:

What the gently caress are these letters you keep posting, I refuse to google them

Myers-Briggs Personality Test. It’s a set of 50 questions that determine the type of personality in the workplace someone has with it boiling down to 16 types. The letters are from the four scales used, like I is “introvert” or F for “feeling.” While it gives some broad idea of how someone behaves at work/in general, people end up boxing themselves into a type instead of applying the advice of said type to challenge and improve their ideas and skills. In recent years there’s more of a horoscope-like identity built around it, you’ll see it applied to fictional characters, and so on.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

I am a hair's breadth from hitting you so hard that you'll appear on the 1981 guide to KOA campgrounds as a free dialysis location

:catstare:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We discussed it in a couple of communications courses of mine, and basically it gives you an idea on how people might behave in certain group dynamics. They warned us that defining yourself by it is a bad idea because then you might refuse to participate or engage meaningfully with the group because "my type doesn't like doing that."

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

It's a test designed to place women for work during wartime based on Jungian archetypes that has mutable results depending on your mood and is 100% popsci garbage.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Grraarrgghh posted:

It's a test designed to place women for work during wartime based on Jungian archetypes that has mutable results depending on your mood and is 100% popsci garbage.

Myers Briggs chat has gotten me laid at least three times, so there's that.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Comrade Koba posted:

This creates an incentive to just kill the dorks so they don't grow up at all.

e: gently caress trap sprung

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Serperoth posted:

I feel like this dude could look really good, but something's just... OFF? Like, not sure what it is.

Dude has a gigantic loving nose and it makes his face ugly. Nothing aside from some meat cleaver rhinoplasty is gonna make him pretty.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

*shover ur face into a toilet*

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Dude has a gigantic loving nose and it makes his face ugly. Nothing aside from some meat cleaver rhinoplasty is gonna make him pretty.

Small nose haver spotted

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Somfin posted:

Small nose haver spotted

Guilty as charged.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

You're just jealous of the evolutionary advantage we with appropriately-sized noses have at cocaine parties.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I don't even fully understand this, but it made me laugh hard enough that I also farted a little.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Spiderjelly posted:

Has it got you laid more than horoscopes?

Comrade Koba posted:

It's nice that you're willing to take one for the team.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Myers-Briggs Personality Test. It’s a set of 50 questions that determine the type of personality in the workplace someone has with it boiling down to 16 types. The letters are from the four scales used, like I is “introvert” or F for “feeling.” While it gives some broad idea of how someone behaves at work/in general, people end up boxing themselves into a type instead of applying the advice of said type to challenge and improve their ideas and skills. In recent years there’s more of a horoscope-like identity built around it, you’ll see it applied to fictional characters, and so on.

kill me

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:staredog:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Oh god he's a kiwi :gonk:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
no no thats a stuffed cartoon beaver not a sheep

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spiderjelly posted:

Yeah but you got laid by future serial killers with TMJ

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4d1K40ltAQ

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/922509160591364098

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

"Oh hey, angry beavers, I remember that sho :gonk:"

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

The last two pages have made me sad that I share two Myers-Briggs letters with INTJs.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: I am not writing this to be conceded

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

khysanth posted:

The last two pages have made me sad that I share two Myers-Briggs letters with INTJs.

I share four, how do you think I feel?

I don't :geno:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I work and pay taxes. Please do not throw brusher talk at me

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

cash crab posted:

I work and pay taxes. Please do not throw brusher talk at me

I often take my fingernails (which are longish for a man) and scrape them around the edges of my teeth to remove some plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

zoux posted:

I often take my fingernails (which are longish for a man) and scrape them around the edges of my teeth to remove some plague.

Bubonic or locusts

• Locked thread