Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Next week is going to be even worse than today or last week

Insha'allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Croatoan posted:

I'm starting to think the Broncos are no longer the premier team in the NFL.
You're just now starting to think that? I think I did that once they announced Trevor Siemian is the starting QB.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
trevor siemian is garbage

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Maybe a QB playing well when 4 of his first 5 games are at home isn't a great indicator of success because it ain't gonna get easier

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I hate all of you so much

Denver sports talk is my go to comedy option for the drive to/from work this week.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I used to listen to Denver sports talk routinely on my commute to and from work and boy howdy do I not miss it

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

it's bad, but it can be funny bad when the hosts start yelling at every caller.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Gotta be better than our local poo poo. 95.7 has gotten rid of a lot of their professional talent and has basically promoted Jim Rome Smack Talk champions to on air. I'm not joking.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

Gotta be better than our local poo poo. 95.7 has gotten rid of a lot of their professional talent and has basically promoted Jim Rome Smack Talk champions to on air. I'm not joking.

Jim Rome was terrible and his callers were worse, but the smack off was actually kinda fun and if I happened to turn it on today I'd probably listen to it.

Holy poo poo would I not want to listen to any of those people for more than a minute at a time though.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Grittybeard posted:

Jim Rome was terrible and his callers were worse, but the smack off was actually kinda fun and if I happened to turn it on today I'd probably listen to it.

Holy poo poo would I not want to listen to any of those people for more than a minute at a time though.

:agreed:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Is D-Mac still on Denver radio? God he loving sucks

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Elway has hosed up this qb situation so badly. If we can't get Cousins we are hosed for good

Will you take Brees instead?

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

Is D-Mac still on Denver radio? God he loving sucks

Yes and still as bad as always.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Man it’s week 8 and the Chiefs haven’t played a single “easy” opponent yet, this schedule blows

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You've got one coming up on Monday night

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Reminder that Aqib Talib can't keep up with Tyreek Hill.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
KC may beat the Broncos but it won't be an easy game. The Chiefs D is a good cure for struggling offenses as the Raiders/Steelers showed the last 2 weeks, I expect the Broncos offense to find a rhythm against a defense that doesn't blitz or apply pressure. Chiefs O is clicking really well but the Broncos D is built like the Steelers D with speed everywhere and it won't be easy scoring on them

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

KC may beat the Broncos but it won't be an easy game. The Chiefs D is a good cure for struggling offenses as the Raiders/Steelers showed the last 2 weeks, I expect the Broncos offense to find a rhythm against a defense that doesn't blitz or apply pressure. Chiefs O is clicking really well but the Broncos D is built like the Steelers D with speed everywhere and it won't be easy scoring on them

I hope Nelson comes back and Philip Gaines gets moved back to his natural position, the bench.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I refuse to believe a team won't game plan against one of the worst oline and quarterback combos in the league

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Justin Houston was facing a backup tackle in the Raiders game and Sutton had him standing around guarding the flats for half the game, so you never know

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Man it’s week 8 and the Chiefs haven’t played a single “easy” opponent yet, this schedule blows

The Chargers

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tell that to the Broncos Ross!

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I'm gonna make a prediction. Siemian is gonna get intercepted no less than 3 times and McManus will miss another goal this upcoming Monday Night Football while I sit on the couch and sob while drinking a Coors lite.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Croatoan posted:

I'm gonna make a prediction. Siemian is gonna get intercepted no less than 3 times and McManus will miss another goal this upcoming Monday Night Football while I sit on the couch and sob while drinking a Coors lite.

Same but also shame eating Papa Johns with the lights off

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Denver fans could stand having one of those type of seasons every once in a while

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Happy Halloween weekend motherfuckers

spankweasel
Jan 4, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Denver fans could stand having one of those type of seasons every once in a while

I'm ok with it. The last time this happened we picked up Von Miller.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

warcrimes posted:

Al should have told that boy his haircut's fuckin dumb.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Croatoan posted:

Al should have told that boy his haircut's fuckin dumb.

I think you mean it rules

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

warcrimes posted:

Hmmm, I'm not digging this Young Frankenstein remake.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I see his skin is starting to turn like his father. The flesh of man is not fit for fornicating with the Fallen One

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Happy Halloween warcrimes and the rest of you guys

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Take the over

https://twitter.com/BairNBCS/status/923992665560989696

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/924005251148951552

This'll probably be tyrods best game of the season.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Hello yes, I would like my haircut to make me look like a potato and for it to be cut uneven. I am not leaving a tip on this 9 dollar cut.

-An NFL owner

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

LiquidFriend posted:

Hello yes, I would like my haircut to make me look like a potato and for it to be cut uneven. I am not leaving a tip on this 9 dollar cut.

-An NFL owner

The funny thing is that he tips really well to look like that. Don't care, love my owner.

el edito:

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Happy Halloween warcrimes and the rest of you guys

I hate the Chiefs but Chiefs goons are my favorite posters.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Not surprised that warcrimes loves a shitheel owner who rips a team away from a city

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

warcrimes posted:

The funny thing is that he tips really well to look like that. Don't care, love my owner.

el edito:

I hate the Chiefs but Chiefs goons are my favorite posters.

I feel the same about the Raiders

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/925060277149818882

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/925069713524260867

each team is unlocking and activating players like its a Transformers battle LETS GOOOO

• Locked thread