Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm always amazed at these sort of Reddit posts because the answer is very often "read this post to the person in question." Just tell your sister that you have a gross mouth and you are fine sacrificing your personal happiness and fulfillment in life so you can have a garbage dump in your teeth. Then exhale deeply in their direction and say "See, I'm fine with this."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

da fuq

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If you got it, flaunt it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Baby got back :barf:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They feel like bags of mayo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

cnut posted:

da fuq

Her back looks like a sad walrus.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

They taste like bags of mayo

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Now that's a thread title.

Is you've got rear boobs, could you also get plastic surgery to give yourself back nipples?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Now that's a thread title.

Is you've got rear boobs, could you also get plastic surgery to give yourself back nipples?

Probably, but they'd only be cosmetic

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Or we going with "feel" or "taste" here

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

cash crab posted:

Or we going with "feel" or "taste" here

I'll meet you in the middle with "mouth feel."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Baby got back :barf:

Got like 3 of them it looks like.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fumaofthelake posted:

I'll meet you in the middle with "mouth feel."

Okay, THIS is a thread title

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

There was another guy who was the same way except he said he was in a sexual relationship with Brian Griffin from Family Guy rather than one of the Angry Beavers.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

hes beeeyyyuukkkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

LawfulWaffle posted:

More on the "men can't poop right" vein

https://twitter.com/keithcalder/status/918598272243126272

My favorite is the last one asking for advice on Reddit. Like, loving hell girl, tell him to wipe his poo poo hole or leave. Imagine spending the rest of your life with someone who can't properly clean their rear end because you didn't get enough Redditors to tell you what to do.

from the iosm thread

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I also don't wash my nipples for the same reason

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

This is Guybrush Threepwood. I'm sure this Myers-Briggs nonsense text was just added by LeChuck to discredit him.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

cash crab posted:

from the iosm thread

What is the iosm thread

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sludge Tank posted:

What is the iosm thread

idiots on social media

i only have one hand rn so capitals are kaput

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

cash crab posted:

idiots on social media

i only have one hand rn so capitals are kaput

oh no, what happened to your fingats?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

littlebluellama posted:

oh no, what happened to your fingats?

i'm gettin' a tattoo

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

cash crab posted:

i'm gettin' a tattoo

That's a terrible tattoo. Why would you get that? Good line work though

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

i'm gettin' a tattoo

So somber about it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Garrand posted:

That's a terrible tattoo. Why would you get that? Good line work though

she is haunting and realistic

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wheat Loaf posted:

There was another guy who was the same way except he said he was in a sexual relationship with Brian Griffin from Family Guy rather than one of the Angry Beavers.

pretty sure it's the same guy

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Picnic Princess posted:

We discussed it in a couple of communications courses of mine, and basically it gives you an idea on how people might behave in certain group dynamics. They warned us that defining yourself by it is a bad idea because then you might refuse to participate or engage meaningfully with the group because "my type doesn't like doing that."

There's also the DISC test which is used to screen employees to try and work out their strengths and so forth.
But it does have the same flaw with boxing people in as it basically paints quiet and mild mannered people as being doormats and "leaders "are seen as self-serving tyrants.

Plus it has the side effect where if you are working in a low-end role it reinforces a sense of inferiority as it implies you don't have the grits to make it to the top.

So when a workplace makes little DISC flags for people to have on their desks as a sort of "this is what I am" it can push people into avoiding others based on a bunch of letters and not the person themselves, who in reality may be much more agreeable.

It also creates some interesting HR problems as people can use elements of their test to shield themselves against work requests or push conflicts into a stalemate.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cnut posted:

da fuq

I feel like this is a still frame of a video showing some sort of mutant growing out of her back, tearing the shirt apart, moments before detaching and going on a violent rampage

The Shocking Truth The Government Doesn't Want You To Know

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

WebDog posted:

There's also the DISC test which is used to screen employees to try and work out their strengths and so forth.
But it does have the same flaw with boxing people in as it basically paints quiet and mild mannered people as being doormats and "leaders "are seen as self-serving tyrants.

Plus it has the side effect where if you are working in a low-end role it reinforces a sense of inferiority as it implies you don't have the grits to make it to the top.

So when a workplace makes little DISC flags for people to have on their desks as a sort of "this is what I am" it can push people into avoiding others based on a bunch of letters and not the person themselves, who in reality may be much more agreeable.

It also creates some interesting HR problems as people can use elements of their test to shield themselves against work requests or push conflicts into a stalemate.

We did the disc test at work, I do like that everyone gets every letter with percentages attached, rather than a "you are this as opposed to this" situation. Then there's a whole separate wheel of other traits/behaviors (implementor, conductor, persuader, promoter, relater, supporter, coordinator, analyzer) that has different levels, too, that are how hardcore you are one of those things (outer edge is that whichever trait is pretty much that you are specifically that trait, more towards the center is more flexible). I feel like the disc test was a decent tool to see how you behave in professional setting, and didn't cause anyone where I worked to make sure to behave a certain way or avoid others, just insight on each other. We also had a small group take it, I work in a restaurant and the managers and ownership group took it, so there was like 11 of us or something. It was an interesting day, we hired the guy to come in and give a talk for the day after we all took the test, but no one really hung on the results too hard.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had the sound turned off and I could recognize that man just by his jowls.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

His teeth are so gross I brushed the gently caress outta mine right after watching.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

cash crab posted:

i'm gettin' a tattoo

this is loss isn't it

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
squirt girl reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovRuqmROac

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:staredog:

Kirk Vikernes